Thread: Please make Planar tomb 1 reward to 3 fragments

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

Default Please make Planar tomb 1 reward to 3 fragments

Planar tomb 1 is the hardest and eats lot of potions and ankhs. And the payout is just 1 fragment. And nobody wants to run tomb 1. All runs tomb 3. And i see lot of new players looking to complete tomb 1. And they don't getting a party. Please look in to tomb 1 a bit and adjust boss a bit. Either tone down the tomb 1 boss because it 1 hit once spawn the magma or else increase the reward to 3 fragments. So it'll encourage everyone to run tomb 1.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    446 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by supersyan View Post
    Planar tomb 1 is the hardest and eats lot of potions and ankhs. And the payout is just 1 fragment. And nobody wants to run tomb 1. All runs tomb 3. And i see lot of new players looking to complete tomb 1. And they don't getting a party. Please look in to tomb 1 a bit and adjust boss a bit. Either tone down the tomb 1 boss because it 1 hit once spawn the magma or else increase the reward to 3 fragments. So it'll encourage everyone to run tomb 1.
    Its actually the easiest of the 3. I think they dispersed the fragment/amount of drops properly.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

The reason people run tomb 3 a lot is because the boss has 2 drops meaning 2x chance to loot a planar item. This doesn't mean the boss is easier since it can practically one hit anyone in the party via his normal attack, spawns vines, has a ohko red zone attack and multiple red zone attacks similar to the Troll Abomination's rock fall.

Tomb 1 boss is relatively easy with all the members using kelvin and timing the stuns properly so he doesn't summon a 'fire spitter'. The troubles faced by players which have just been newly introduced to Planar Tombs are as follows:

-most experienced players are running tomb 3 because of the double loot and 2x fragments and have finished the main quest so there is no incentive to running tomb 1 at all
    -therefore new players are left clueless of the above strategy
    -only a few players haven't finished tomb 1 and even fewer are those capable of using ankhs on hard situations

So to those who wanna run Planar Tombs join a nice, helpful guild, stock up on ankhs and familiarize yourself with the map before attempting to run it.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Omisace For This Useful Post:

.no

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    589 Posts

I've had to help guildmates who found themselves saddled with unprepared randoms in Tomb 1 before the return of elite timer. These randoms usually:
    1. Are lvl 40 with bad build and wrong skills (one lvl 40 mage in a party my guildmate ended up with had les than 300dmg without lepre and went with fire, gale, shield, heal skills combo).
    2. Don't have good supporting pets. I wasn't asking for Samael, but a warrior in T1 needs more than Flounder to survive and tank. Also, Kelvin/George is a must. I've run with good warriors who let me use dmg pets, but some starting warriors may need help with boss stun just to make sure no fire tower erupts.
    3. Come without ankh, or too few ankhs.

It's true that T1 is by far the easiest of the three. I've run it duo and trio deathless or nearly so, and I'm not even maxed-geared. But experienced party members is a must if it's your first time there. I agree that it's better to ask your guild or friends for help to pass it--you really only need to pass it once--but be sure to convince them that you have your ankh, pets, build ready for the run. T1 might be easy, but going unprepared is still very much unwise.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Add me lebanesebouls and i am lvl 33 i play kraken mines and everything

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    68 Posts

Add me Uiflaotara I may or may not have a stuff pet I do on 22 but not sure 41 can ya help me through t1 I got alright gear aka 5.7-6k HP 2k armor 340+ dmg

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

The reason people don't run tomb 1 much is firstly because it has people coming in without a)kelvin or any other decent pet b)ankhs c)experience or at least ability to listen when told to do something by an experienced player.
    Secondly the tomb offers only one fragment and one item.
    Though the planar knives are priced much more then the planar clubs, players who know how to run the maps prefer t3 because running with an experienced party is better then running with one who don't know what they are doing. Because in the end the map may end up not being completed and lots of ankhs are wasted.
    My suggestion is take up a good pt with your guild with at least 2 good players. Learn from them the tricks and tips. In no time you ll see beating the t1 boss isn't as hard as you think. Best of luck