Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Skills.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    237 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ueveotadeo View Post
    Even though a lot of you are talking about PVP and I agree that it is a big part of the game, lets not forget the PVE component.

Mages MUST be able to stun better than pets. Right now is more beneficial to have a rogue with breeze than a mage in some cases. Why a pet can freeze/stun/panic whatsoever mobs that mage can't if mages role is to mob control?
    That makes no sense at all.
    Also, it is ridiculous how squish they are. Either make mages have some upgrade that will boost their armor by a bit (could be a 5th shield upgrade, after shield goes down armor is buffed by a bit for a short time) or make gear according to the actual game difficulty (I mean STS money maker: the one hits)

As for warrior, as someone stated in other thread, arena's mushrooms can hold aggro better than us. Make taunt have a duration. Make rally cry range bigger and give us some more debuff mobs/buff pt skills . That could be easily added as a 5th upgrade for Rally Cry or Vengefull Blood for example. Make axe throw have at least same armor debuff as aimed, although I think warriors should get a bit more, 20% lets say. Make CS cancel boss attacks.

For rogues I think that fixing the current bug on razor shield and nox would suffice. If a 5th skill upgrade was the way to go, Ill have to apologize but I have no suggestions for rogues, in my mind they are OP the way they are right now.

As you can see STS, "revamping the skill system" would be as simple as correcting existent bugs and adding a 5th upgrade.

Also, I'm a PVE player. Usually everyone talks about PVP I just wanted to share some PVE thoughts.
    I do not think adding a 5th skill slot will help warriors in pve at all. In fact, I think it will alienate them even further, since you will now see rogues with aimed nox sp and 2 out of razor veil and traps. Mages will get some more damage and mob control and warriors will be even more useless comparatively.

In PvP , a 5th skill slot will make warriors OP. Mages will finally be able to compete and hold their own against rogues and tanks, and rogues the benefits will be insignificant. I already provided my suggestion to help mages out in PvP in my previous post.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    74 Posts

i didnt mean slot. 5th upgrade. I think 4slots are enough

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by G-M View Post
    Edit: Apologies to obee for joking around. We love ya obee (and everyone else) even if this isn't the most constructive way to start a thread!

Here's an awesome example of a very constructive post from Bellaelda:

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...=1#post2084181
    Lol clap for Bellaelda he is the constructive post's king
    wow look here:

Name:  lol.png
Views: 127
Size:  168.0 KB

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cami View Post
    Lol clap for Bellaelda he is the constructive post's king
    wow look here:

Name:  lol.png
Views: 127
Size:  168.0 KB
    Hahaha... Sorry if I offended you Cami but I just didn't see the point of an environmental thread (or at least put it in off topic category). I wasn't trying to be mean to you however and I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings.

However thanks for bumping this thread.... This is stuff sts actually does need to do.
    Pm me if you'd like me to make you custom sig... Happy to help if I got time, and donations are accepted if u love it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    146 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by obee View Post
    This was in September! 2014! What month is it now? Oh yea March, 2015!
    Progressed gained: 0%.
    Actually, the whole skill system thing started in Feb 2014
    Name:  skill system.jpg
Views: 81
Size:  411.6 KB

In the post, they acknowledge that by lv 41 we "will have an abundance of skill points. Enough to spend on the active and passive skill trees and for the most part max out our character", However, as the lv 46 cap is approaching, there's still no sign of new skills/skill system. Last week, in the weekly announcement, they even say that "we may revisit skills in some way down the road, but right now we’re focused on delivering an exciting new expansion to you as soon as possible." So I'm guessing we are going into lv 46 with not much things to spend our 5 skill points on. Myself for example, already have 6 spells with all the upgrade i consider necessary.

Well.. on the subject of skills and stuff.... still nothing about the "mage buff" that was mentioned 4 months ago ?

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Its good you brought this subject But they way you put it was horrible to my opinion. Please, there is no point in putting the negative things so bluntly like that....Its not nice and it can make the people who work at STS feel bad when they read the appreciation the community give about the job they are doing, it can make them feel like they are useless, like their job is worthless.

In simple terms, you are just giving out bad energy and others are receiving it . As mentioned below, you CAN be CONSTRUCTIVE. STS have told us many times, it eases communication, please be nicer when giving out your opinion, thank you for your comprehension
    Last edited by Yumisa; 03-22-2015 at 08:09 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    367 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Yumisa View Post
    Its good you brought this subject But they way you put it was horrible to my opinion. Please, there is no point in putting the negative things so bluntly like that....Its not nice and it can make the people who work at STS feel bad when they read the appreciation the community give about the job they are doing, it can make them feel like they are useless, like their job is worthless.

In simple terms, you are just giving out bad energy and others are receiving it . As mentioned below, you CAN be CONSTRUCTIVE. STS have told us many times, it eases communication, please be nicer when giving out your opinion, thank you for your comprehension
    What's the point, if nothing is accomplished.

Overweightank

Quote Originally Posted by Yumisa View Post

Let me give you a situation. Lets say your parents tell you "we're getting you a dog, on the honor of our trust" . Then you don't get that dog for 2 years, and your parents keep saying they will get you it, and you just never get it no matter how nice or mean you are.

Would you still stay all Zen mode? or would you even be the slightest bit sad. now lets do math. Multiply your sad feeling by all serious players of A.L

Now for the therapy; "Can you tell me how you feel?" *strokes goatee and drinks coffee while writing down notes*

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Cmon atm this game's pve side is ruined, the only thing making ppl still play this game is the pvp/social side. And thats wat i do, participating in guild events and helping guild mmbers. Dont feel like capping atm.
    Btw pls make a nother craftable event locks so locks can rise in price.. i won a lot from guild events

Sent by a nub using Tapatalk
    IGN: Vrao/Bjzg