Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Angry This is not PVP.

Yo,
    Just a little thing... I'd like to say that PVP is no longer what it was before. I know it cuz I play this game since it was created. One, two years ago, when you fought against players, you really fought against them. I mean, the fight didn't last 1 second, as it lasts now. Now, if you don't have Kershal Scepter, or any other overpowered crafted weapon, you just can't PVP. My main character is a smurf, lvl 41, 550 DPS, 1000 armor, 3200 health. Even the other smurfs almost one shot me. I know, my staff is not very expensive cuz I'm not often online, I don't farm anymore... but this is not a reason. Even if there's a critical, the fight could last more than one second, otherwise that's not a fight: this is a slaughter. Yes. And the survivors always are the riches. AL is no longer what it was before. This is the same story in almost every game, and the developers don't realize that. Do some people agree with me? Or am I the only one?... #SamSmith ;-)
    The Demon who shines like the Moon
    Arcane Legends: Iezheosas (lvl40); Kingofshades (lvl20) Pocket Legends: Asuarib (lvl75)

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to garou498 For This Useful Post: