So I just came up with this idea one day as one of my guildmate said he/she had two other characters in the guild that i didn't even realize were his/hers. My suggestion is that there should be a nickname for the entire account so that people could know exactly who they were talking to. So let's say I have a mage called Elementalhero, a warrior called Axel and a rouge called Swiftblade. My account Nickname would be ArcaneLad. Whenever one of my characters were logged into, it would come show my name like this (ArcaneLad)ElementalHero, (ArcaneLad)Axel and (ArcaneLad)Swiftblade. The Nickname should only be displayed when they're in your friends list, your guild member's list and when you're inspecting a player. Also nicknames should not be able to be deleted or changed. it's a once-off thing that can't be tampered with in the future.

Pros:
  • I'll know exactly who someone is in a guild e.g. guildmaster with multiple characters
  • If someone is kicked out of the guild, you'll not to invite other characters with the same nickname