Thread: New Earnable Vanities/Pets Idea(Please Comment)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Default New Earnable Vanities/Pets Idea(Please Comment)

Thanks for clicking this thread I can't wait to hear your feedback. This is more of a general idea but I do have some rough ideas about how Spacetime Studios can go about this

PROS OF THIS
    -Keeps players, online, active and interested
    -Gives players (other than ones going for leaderboard) something special to work for that they can't buy with gold or platinum.
    -Feeling a higher sense achievement when you're getting kills and and leveling

CONCEPT
    -Untrable vanities and pets given out by NPC's that players can work for over time.

WHY THIS SHOULD BE ADDED
    -Earned vanities would be a nice add on. Sure people on the leaderboard get banners and such. However with many of us having work and school. We can't afford to put even attempt to be on par with them considering leaderboard scores are constantly rising. So why not have vanities for average players to show off as well for an accomplishment?

IDEAS FOR A FEW UNTRADABLE VANITIES

Goblin Bag-
    Kill 10k goblins in Blackenridge. Once you achieve this, there can be a designated hunter NPC in the city of Windmoore that grants you what appears to be a large goblin head on your back, held by a strap. And if you're working towards this, when you talk to him he can tell you how many kills you have so far or how many you have left.

Skully, this can be a mini sized skeleton pet earned from killing 25,000 dead city skeletons.

Watchers Tomb Vanity Armor Set-
    Do 100 runs of level 1 watchers tomb, you get a helment from an NPC standing at the entrance, do 200 runs of level two and get the body peice, do 300 runs of level 3 and get the back price. I have yet to figure out what would would get for level four haha.

NOTICE: I realise the requirements are a little high. But these are meant to be vanities and pets all players have a shot at with dedication over time. Not something any average player would get by doing what they normally would in the first place to progress.

I would love to hear your thoughts on my idea and ideas for more earned unreadable vanities and pets in the comments bellow. Maybe if this thread gets popular a member of Spacetime Studios will pick up on the idea

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Zerris For This Useful Post: