Thread: Level Guide 20-30!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default Level Guide 20-30!

Okay im going to be adding guides for 1-10 and 10-20 30-40 and 40-50 etc. And ill be updating and adding pictures if needed here and there.(DONT POST HATEFUL COMMENTS PLEASE)If i did something wrong or you know a better way go ahead and tell me and ill update if i agree.

Official Level 20-30 Guide!

Level 20- Okay i would prefer doing fathom crypt because it has quite a few quests and is a very easy dungeon and you can basically kill monsters very easy and not only that there is the mega-mash up maze which has 200+ monsters and will get you leveled very fast.
    Level 21- I would repeat the same thing as level 20 but make sure you complete all of the
    quests first then i would get a goos group and non stop do mega mash up maze or do the
    shortest dungeon with the most bosses.
    Level 22- At this point i remeber as a warrior i first got beckon and i would use a shield
    and 1h(one-handed weapon)and i put alot of points in beckon and stomp for the
    *smashed* combo. And i pulled large groups and repeated this combo i leveled very
    quick.
    Level 23-25-okay at this point i did Lost Expedition wnd i did all of the quests from level
    23-25 just ti get it out of the way.
    Level 26-28- At this point i would do the dungeon "Bang a Bong" alot or The Frost King because it gave me alot of pinks and i made alot of gold.
    Level 28- Finally i could do Ancient Swamp. I did all of the quests and was level 28 3/4 by the time i finished them all.
    Level 29- I got a good group that was able to do Mardi Growl! In 5-8 minutes and we did it alot and i was level 30 in no time
    Level 30- I got one of my level 50 friends to run me threw Mardi Growl! And i used some xp exilers and I leveled fast.
    End of Guide!
    Pictures will be added if needed!
    I will update this if i need to or if somebody has suggestions.
    Last edited by Magicfrost; 05-15-2011 at 09:32 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Magicfrost For This Useful Post: