Thread: im come back after some months...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts

Default im come back after some months...

Hiiiiiii

Im wazakesy, im gonna be makin youtube vids and more stuff for the commu ity...so ill be using google translate at the forums, which hopefully would also help out with my english. And i also go to english classes...Im a 9th grader and i love programming and robotics...also gaming and makin games.

My rogue is lv38 ATM...and still lvlin up. Also i have a few questions

I have 9 million gold...should i get a singe, the dragon pet? Or a weapon? If so which weqpon?

And i see alot of people with a shiny golden effect....someone told me its a paracelsus soulstone, what does it do?

I have some good pets like blinky, slag, or thats it...(need to check :/)

How do i earn gold these days at being lv41? Its so tough getting gold now...i earned this 9m during last yr tarlok event (2013) and i also farmed the recent lovecraft and i farmed the elondrian event...I dont think i am able to be a middle class player as i was during 2012-2013....

Ive come back from a while...not long but i dont play much as my friends quit game

What is dragonite bar, arcane fossil...planar pendant recipe...and what are those armors with shiny purple crystals? Are they the best gears right now????Where do i get them?..

Wazakesy - lv38 Rogue...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

hugh so many questions...

I suggest u to buy a mythic weapon instead Singe

Goulish daggers lvl41 - around 6m
    or
    Elondrian bow / Frost touched bow lvl41 - around 10m

The paracelsus gem was a Plat tier regard on halloween event,
    its give 2.0dmg and the first one give an extra 5.5dmg so 1 gem 7.5dmg -> 2 gem 9.5dmg -> 3gem 11.5dmg etc...

To know what dmg u gonna get on ur stats u need to multiply the dmg for ur dmg bonus;
    in example 1para gem(plus extra) 7.5dmg X 400% bonus damage = 7.5x4= 30damage in ur stats.
    I sugest u to buy a mythic weapon whit 1 para gem.

For pet u are good atm, blinky its ok for rogue. Hoard gold and buy Samael or Maridos (new arcane) when u can.

Dragonite bar is used as a material to craft Arcane ring and the new Planar amulet.
    Arcane fossil is used as a primary material to craft the arcane Nekro pet.

The planar pendant recipe is the key to craft the new mythic amulet lvl41, On rogue that amulet provide around 750hp more, 300 mana and few dmg.

The recipe can be farmed on planar arena (rare drop when u end the fight), then u need a planar relic bought from NPC in new planar tombs(entrance in Kelys town).

Whit the relic bought for 250k gold, u can farm Rutger, Glob and Frostr essence in arena, u need 1 of each.
    U need a dragonite bar too.
    U need 120 planar essences farmed in new planar tombs.(when u end the tombs u can do a daily that give 10 essence/day).

That armor/helm whit shiny purple are imbued crystal sets that are BETTER than mythics set.
    When u farming new tombs, bosses drop a planar chests, inside this chests u can find dark crystal armor/helms, then need to craft to get imbued armor/helm.

To craft this items u need the dark crystal item, the recipe (40 fragments helm and 60 fragments armor), planarite ingot (100 fragments) and 2 crystal ore (20k gold each).

Endgame farming this days is in Planar tombs, mainly last tomb because the boss drop 2 fragments and 2 items, and planar arena for the ppl trying the luck to loot a planar amulet recipe.
    Last edited by Enterradora; 03-17-2015 at 06:56 AM.
    Lvl46 Rogue - Enterradora || Lvl46 Mage - Enterradori || Lvl41 Warrior - Enterradore

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

dont buy a singe

Get ghoulish blades or an elondrian bow

and..dam u enterra xD U left nothin for mme D: