Thread: Suggestion

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    385 Posts

Default Suggestion

Hello sts,

In Call of Champions I'm only worried about one thing. The social aspect. From what I've heard about the game there will be no towns and no chatting. One of the main reasons I still play pl is because of friends and talking. I don't think that I'll be able to get into this game quite as much without chatting even though it looks AMAZING. Please consider this idea or at least leave a response of why or why not.

PS- The game looks amazing keep up the good work.

PPS- Will you make anymore MMO's?
    Ign - Coolguymage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

I suggest having a chat box in spectator mode so spectators (not the players) can chat and discuss the game that they are watching with others who are watching the same game. It will add that missing social aspect without interfering with game play.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    153 Posts

I agree, the amazing community and social aspect is the reason a lot of people choose, and then stick with, Arcane Legends in the long run. To put it in perspective most games I download on chrome or pc I end up sticking with anywhere from a week to a month before it eventually just gets forgotten, and yet I've now been playing Arcane Legends for over 2 years. What keeps me logging in to play the game are the continued friendships, and the community feel through that guild chat gives the game - the ability to discuss the game, builds, tactics, fielding a group for ideas, it is a major part of what makes a game engaging.

A lot of people I've spoken to in game about the moba have said that they feel reluctant to try it, or that they flat out won't despite how awesome it looks, purely because of the lack of social system. It's definitely something to consider

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Befs View Post
    Hello sts,

In Call of Champions I'm only worried about one thing. The social aspect. From what I've heard about the game there will be no towns and no chatting. One of the main reasons I still play pl is because of friends and talking. I don't think that I'll be able to get into this game quite as much without chatting even though it looks AMAZING. Please consider this idea or at least leave a response of why or why not.

PS- The game looks amazing keep up the good work.

PPS- Will you make anymore MMO's?
    There were a ton of suggestions on this issue at SXSW. The only info I have is that the last I heard, my team suggested a sort of D-Pad like chat option, with simple commands such as, Push, Defend, Top Lane, and Bottom Lane. These could be expanded on obviously, but for the time being, I think that would be a strong basis. Hope that helps.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

i hope to see a voice chat there later, bc it helps very much and it has a social aspect.