Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Where oh Where are all the Tanks Gone?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    74 Posts

Hi all,

I'd like to share my 2 cents here.

I'm an endgame warrior, you might have seen me naked in town a couple of times saying/doing something stupid, lately that's the most fun I can take out of the game, nothing new is happening for a long time.

Anyway, I would like to mention that I actually started the game as a Rogue. After having him capped for a while I decided to try and lvl a warrior, see how it is. I gotta say, I enjoy more playing as a Warrior than as rogue. Not that it is better or anything, personal preference, you can call me crazy if you want.

Nonetheless, I eventualy still use Rogue, specially on contests. Last time was on Tour of Arlor and I gotta say, I started to understand why some top geared end game rogues don't want a Warrior on PT. It is simply way faster with a full rogue pt. Now you are probably wondering, so why the hell won't you stick with rogue? You can farm more in less time, runs seems easier since they are faster, etc etc etc.... Well the simple truth is that I enjoy playing as a Warrior and even though it seems like for some of us the only option to keep playing is to change to a rogue I refuse to do so. The day I have to give up playing with the class I enjoy the most because of the inability of STS to balance PVE mechanics is the day I will quit the game (even though it seems closer by the day...).

Anyway, I'd like to thank my friends for having the patience to run with this "meat sack" here!!!!

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ueveotadeo For This Useful Post: