Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Where oh Where are all the Tanks Gone?

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

sounds like Tanks will only be found in twinking levels soon

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    541 Posts

All the Warriors are in PVP ganging meh :O
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    651 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ralchior View Post
    All the Warriors are in PVP ganging meh :O
    Even when ganging, warriors rarely get kills LOL
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    203 Posts

Its true im seeing less and less maxxed out warrior 41 or idk maybe they just dont go to pier anymore.
    Kronos Divine Guild Development PICS HERE -- PVP VIDS HERE AL Retiree

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    257 Posts

Guess they all moved to planar arena. So much tanks every time -.-

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    218 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rosna View Post
    I've been rogue since I began playing Arcane Legends 2 1/2 years ago. Over the course of time, I've noticed a distinct prejudice against the warrior class. "They are too slow". "They have little damage". To my dismay, it appears many tanks are giving up the battle, they are slowly becoming extinct. I hate to see this, I've always enjoyed parties that include tanks. Why is the few minutes less time the end all and be all? It's is sad that when you look through friend list these days, many of our old friends are gone. I realize that each class has its pros and cons but it will be a sad day when all the tanks have vanished, the loss of such a great class is sad, Arcane Legends will be a two class game, and we will all have lost an essential component of this game.
    its because the class isnt needed anymore..same but not that explicit is the sorcerers class..

Eskimosmurf
    Helden Von Heute - Guild Master

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Im still here for you rosna just pm me if u needed a tank, but not in pvp , I hang up my gear and retire in pvp . Have a good day ^^

The Commandos Elite Officer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hoardseeker View Post
    Without Warrior ,you cannot Step on Elite Planar
    I'm not sure where u base this idea... Maybe you've had bad groups or bad lag... I dunno.... But tanks aren't needed on any level pve with good pets... And very few levels for mage
    Pm me if you'd like me to make you custom sig... Happy to help if I got time, and donations are accepted if u love it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    465 Posts

Needless to say, I used to be a warrior too and quited.

I started the game with a noob rogue but never leveled it up passed 20.
    I was mainly a warrior (level 40). I deleted that toon Cuz my skills were messed up. I was noob I didnt know we could respec skills.
    Don't judge my noobiness, cuz it was to it's extreme. I didnt even know what was Taunt. Lol.
    I also deleted it because it was on FB. I disliked syncing it to FB as I had other games synced to my other fb. Hated switching FB accounts.

I deleted it and started mage on google +
    I understood the game and learned stuffs while playing the mage.
    Mage was so fun. After reaching it to 41, I started a new warrior. Thought to come back to warrior. As I played with it, I learned the other stuffs which I didn't yet.
    I used to love playing warrior.
    I liked it too much.
    This time I knew whats taunt and what's a role of warrior.
    playing with low level was fun as I met some knowledgeable low level in pugs, they used to compliment my tank job.
    I miss those times when these Op gears wasn't introduced and I used to have No Arcane Ring friends in my friendlist.
    I used to get alot of requests to join them in elite tarewa (when it was hard stuff).
    A pavise weapon could make you great warrior.

Iam sure I don't need to say What happened now. I made the op class Rogue with my friend who deleted his op toon which had samael and hj. (Samael was 25m that time anf the best pet).
    I quited my warrior. Its eating dust.
    I have like 4 pve warriors. All are sharing dusts.

Iam a full time rogue now
    In my guild, we run in tombs arena elite maps with warrior.
    But still there are alot of warriors who can't afford new toons new class. Getting pt for every warrior is not possible.
    If we have 3-4 parties all running tombs/ elites, only 3-4 warriors get to play. Other 5 warriors stay in town chatting in guild chat waiting for their turns. They are making rogues too, a poor rogue as they spent too much already on their warrior.

When I scroll down my friend lists, I remember so many good friends or good people.. never online. Most of them are warriors.

Soon we will only see Rogues everywhere.
    The only warriors we will see, will be either pvp twinks or new people who are yet to figure out that they should make a rogue.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

All parties need 3 or 4 dps and 0 or 1 tank, i can see why sime warriors just gave up on waiting for a party.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sakurahb View Post
    I know how it is Rosna, I've seen a LOT of my friends changing to rogue, and the bad thing is they were good tanks, i always liked to play with them even in arena ( everyone say arena a place just for rogues) but when i ran with one of my friends in arena sometimes it was better than a full party of rogues. I hope the rest of the players that play as a warrior don't give up,there's still people who like to have a tank in pt,im one of them.
    this!!!!! +1

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

I played since end of 2014, right when gob invasion started. I first started this game as a tank... leveled it to 30... it was so fun at first maps, when other classes die i dont... then someone asked me to trade my clash of clans account to 41 mage.. and my tank was on same google+ but i said yes and said bye to my tank.... so i played mage some time, i dont rly like it u die so easily and hard to find pts. Then i sold it around 800k, started bedmaster char as tank cuz i thought they could kill my mage fast in pvp so theyr good, spent that gold buying pets like yowie and equips... leveled it to 32 atm, but after i realized tanks arent needed i sold the equips and began gearing a rogue my friend gave me, which is my main now, lv36 atm. So sad that fun char was slow to kill... maybe prob is mage and rogue has skill that give 250% dmg on crit, maybe make ss and axe give 200% on crit and we will find pt too. With rogue i always had mana probs. My ping is always red so i cant act fast like rogues hav too, and i always die. As tank u can play with red ping... but only in low maps which dont need pts.

Sent by a nub using Tapatalk
    IGN: Vrao/Bjzg

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    218 Posts

trading accs is against tos..
    also..dont use the "SS" word...its offending ,even for me..as a german

Eskimosmurf
    Helden Von Heute - Guild Master

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    74 Posts

Hi all,

I'd like to share my 2 cents here.

I'm an endgame warrior, you might have seen me naked in town a couple of times saying/doing something stupid, lately that's the most fun I can take out of the game, nothing new is happening for a long time.

Anyway, I would like to mention that I actually started the game as a Rogue. After having him capped for a while I decided to try and lvl a warrior, see how it is. I gotta say, I enjoy more playing as a Warrior than as rogue. Not that it is better or anything, personal preference, you can call me crazy if you want.

Nonetheless, I eventualy still use Rogue, specially on contests. Last time was on Tour of Arlor and I gotta say, I started to understand why some top geared end game rogues don't want a Warrior on PT. It is simply way faster with a full rogue pt. Now you are probably wondering, so why the hell won't you stick with rogue? You can farm more in less time, runs seems easier since they are faster, etc etc etc.... Well the simple truth is that I enjoy playing as a Warrior and even though it seems like for some of us the only option to keep playing is to change to a rogue I refuse to do so. The day I have to give up playing with the class I enjoy the most because of the inability of STS to balance PVE mechanics is the day I will quit the game (even though it seems closer by the day...).

Anyway, I'd like to thank my friends for having the patience to run with this "meat sack" here!!!!

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ueveotadeo For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

I FULLY agree Ros. Its literally NO FUN PVE for Warriors. I TDM 100% of the time now outside of events. Totally BS
    I actually made a Rogue on "Darkness Reborn" by Gamevil. REALLY REALLY fun now. Just too bad its taken me and my $ to another game.
    Maybe after a bunch more uselss events, STG will get their heads outta their butts and actually fix some things... zzzzz

Quote Originally Posted by Kakashis View Post
    Even when ganging, warriors rarely get kills LOL
    pfft, i think i remember you dying by my bone a few times. I average 8 to 12 kills per round TDM. Never underestimate a Warrior swinging 600dmg, 750dps and 35crit (sorry for thread hack)
    Last edited by Samaeldavisjr; 03-20-2015 at 09:34 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    74 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Samaeldavisjr View Post
    pfft, i think i remember you dying by my bone a few times. I average 8 to 12 kills per round TDM. Never underestimate a Warrior swinging 600dmg, 750dps and 35crit (sorry for thread hack)
    Please lets try to avoid the usual piss contest and drama from PVP to ruin this thread!

As a Warrior is quite nice to see threads like this!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

suggestion on new cap, make all boss in new map one hit kill rogue and mage if getting closer and only tank can survive, after that ignore all rogue and mage begging about nerf that boss. So they must party with warrior to kill d boss.

-- I Am Muted / PvP 8-9 Zone / Goat Hunter --

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

I knew the tanks were having major issues, but until now did not realize that mages were being ostracized so much as well. Mages are awesome in pve, they are able to decimate mobs so well, I love running with mages too. Lol I guess I just like well balanced parties. Don't get me wrong I've run in all rogue parties, they are very fast, and a lot of fun. I guess the point I'm trying to make is that a all class party is fun as well!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xbadulaserosx View Post
    Im still here for you rosna just pm me if u needed a tank, but not in pvp , I hang up my gear and retire in pvp . Have a good day ^^
    Badulaseros: BTE (Best Tank Ever, add some missile and fireworks for better effect)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    74 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Axesam View Post
    suggestion on new cap, make all boss in new map one hit kill rogue and mage if getting closer and only tank can survive
    This already exists and proved to be no solution since mages and rogues are not a meelee class.

I think that only by changing a bit the current skills for warrs we might see some improvement. I'll not go further on what those changes would be since I already discussed them on several other threads, now is STS time to make a move, they already got plenty of input and suggestions by us.