Thread: Please help!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts

Default Please help!

I am again here with some more silly queries, please help me out:

* Are items like lurid longbow, devourver maul, expensive rings and equipments that pro players use in PvP still dropable or can be obtained from chests...can I get those items worth in millions without purchasing because I don't have that much gold? If yes, where to hunt or which chest to open?

* I want the names of skills for all classes for PvE only, I never do PvP, so which skills to use..only the name please for all classes separately, I will see for the upgrades that I need. ( I have enough pots to use )

* I want the names of pets for PvE, only PvE for all classes separately, some cool pets under 20 k and they must be legendary...only legendary under 20 k for PvE for all classes separately.

P.S. By separately I mean in this way:-
    Rogue- ____
    Warrior- ____
    Sorcerer- ____

Please helppppp!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

First question,
    So far, there are not drop-able. I really have no idea how'd they get them, you can't get anything worth million's without purchasing them. You can get gold by hunting Locked Grand Crates of the Watch, optional to sell them or not, you can wait until the x2 Double Odds for them to increase, or you just farm and sell chests. Luck Elixir is obtainable from Klaas or Shazbot. Leprechaun Pendant is suggested for farming Locked's when reach the sufficient gold so you won't need any Luck Elixir.

Second,
    Name's of skill's? I really have no idea for rogue, but other's I would glad to help .
    PvE skill's that require potion's,
    Warrior - Windmill, Chest Splitter, Skyward Smash and Rally Cry/Vengeful Blood.
    Sorcerer - Clock Drop, Fireball, Shield and Lightning
    PvE skill's that require's lesser potion's,
    Warrior - Heal, Windmill, Skyward Smash and Vengeful Blood.
    Sorcerer - Heal, Shield, Clock Drop and Fireball/Lightning.
    People have different way's, this is my opinion.

Lastly,
    Pet's?
    Ribbit is an excellent critical pet for warrior, also +25 strength for them, which is suitable.
    McCraw is quite good for rogue, it give's +15 dex, +10% critical, +10 dodge and +7% movement speed, it's recommended to me.
    Ethyl is a good start for Sorcerer's, +15 strength and intelligence, +10% damage and +6% critical.

Goodluck and have fun .
    He alone, who owns the youth, gains the future.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanieh View Post
    First question,
    So far, there are not drop-able. I really have no idea how'd they get them, you can't get anything worth million's without purchasing them. You can get gold by hunting Locked Grand Crates of the Watch, optional to sell them or not, you can wait until the x2 Double Odds for them to increase, or you just farm and sell chests. Luck Elixir is obtainable from Klaas or Shazbot. Leprechaun Pendant is suggested for farming Locked's when reach the sufficient gold so you won't need any Luck Elixir.

Second,
    Name's of skill's? I really have no idea for rogue, but other's I would glad to help .

People have different way's, this is my opinion.

Lastly,
    Pet's?
    Ribbit is an excellent critical pet for warrior, also +25 strength for them, which is suitable.
    McCraw is quite good for rogue, it give's +15 dex, +10% critical, +10 dodge and +7% movement speed, it's recommended to me.
    Ethyl is a good start for Sorcerer's, +15 strength and intelligence, +10% damage and +6% critical.

Goodluck and have fun .
    Thanks but I will wait for more replies.. ^.^

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mkthekiller View Post
    Thanks but I will wait for more replies.. ^.^
    Aight, goodluck !
    He alone, who owns the youth, gains the future.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    177 Posts

The weapons you have listed are discontinued items from old seasons. They used to drop from locked crates and are expensive now because of their rarity. If you cannot buy them now, wait for the new expansion which is coming soon. Either open locked crates to acquire the new gear (which may or may not be better than the current) and accordingly, use for pvp or sell them for gold. If plats arent an option, this is the time to farm locked crates a lot and sell them for gold when the expansion and x2 arcane chance, etc comes. And after saving up buy your pvp gear. Also wait for upcoming events to grab new gear, gems, etc.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Zynzyn For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

Agreed with ZynZyn. Those items are discontinued, you can't afford them for cheaper then the prices you meet.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zynzyn View Post
    The weapons you have listed are discontinued items from old seasons. They used to drop from locked crates and are expensive now because of their rarity. If you cannot buy them now, wait for the new expansion which is coming soon. Either open locked crates to acquire the new gear (which may or may not be better than the current) and accordingly, use for pvp or sell them for gold. If plats arent an option, this is the time to farm locked crates a lot and sell them for gold when the expansion and x2 arcane chance, etc comes. And after saving up buy your pvp gear. Also wait for upcoming events to grab new gear, gems, etc.
    Thanks a lot...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts

Can someone answer the other two questions please..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

Question 2:

For the PvE skills for each class, you should visit these sections:

Rogue: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/foru...***-Discussion

Sorcerer: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/foru...***-Discussion

Warrior: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/foru...***-Discussion

Question 3:

The good pets for 20k... are like middle pets to be honest.

Ethyl is an Epic pet, but is prefered by the players because of his huge AoE (Area of Effect). A High level Ethyl can clean up a lot of enemies at a time while following you. (sorcerer pet)

Ribbit is used for his critical buff, but I don't see him used in PvE. (Rogue and Sorcerer)

Kelvin is a rare pet, but he is extremely important, and yet used by best players for one specific thing: 100% stun. Kelvin can stun any boss, any time. He is worth about 25-27k. This pet is a must, and I am not joking. (All class)

McCraw stuns as well, but the chance is way lower then Kelvin, he also has some good speed enhancer, 8k

Loki is a good alternative for a boss because of his damage buff. Having him at high level can be very useful.

Scorn seems to be a pet for sorcerer, but his AA is quite dangerous for a sorcerer: it nerfes the armor by 20% and buffs damage by 20% to 4-5 random players around. If you have some good armor stats, the use of this pet can be good for normal enemies, but not for a boss since the rate of 1-hit will become higher. (Sorcerer and Warrior)

The good pets are nothing below 40k. The 20k- value pets are either a waste of money or good for the sake of collecting

Malison has good stats, 40k

Frist also with some primary stats, and Health bonus (sorcerer), 45k

Ewen, you can ask about him. I didn't try him yet, but he has some cool healing buffs, 45k

Crawly, is an excellent pet, for his stats and AA, worth 60k OR 500 Story tokens! (Excellent choice) (Sorcerer and Rogue)

Yowie, excellent primary stats, 200k (yet the cheapest pet with excellent stats)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dragoonclaws View Post
    Question 2:

For the PvE skills for each class, you should visit these sections:

Rogue: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/foru...***-Discussion

Sorcerer: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/foru...***-Discussion

Warrior: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/foru...***-Discussion

Question 3:

The good pets for 20k... are like middle pets to be honest.

Ethyl is an Epic pet, but is prefered by the players because of his huge AoE (Area of Effect). A High level Ethyl can clean up a lot of enemies at a time while following you. (sorcerer pet)

Ribbit is used for his critical buff, but I don't see him used in PvE. (Rogue and Sorcerer)

Kelvin is a rare pet, but he is extremely important, and yet used by best players for one specific thing: 100% stun. Kelvin can stun any boss, any time. He is worth about 25-27k. This pet is a must, and I am not joking. (All class)

McCraw stuns as well, but the chance is way lower then Kelvin, he also has some good speed enhancer, 8k

Loki is a good alternative for a boss because of his damage buff. Having him at high level can be very useful.

Scorn seems to be a pet for sorcerer, but his AA is quite dangerous for a sorcerer: it nerfes the armor by 20% and buffs damage by 20% to 4-5 random players around. If you have some good armor stats, the use of this pet can be good for normal enemies, but not for a boss since the rate of 1-hit will become higher. (Sorcerer and Warrior)

The good pets are nothing below 40k. The 20k- value pets are either a waste of money or good for the sake of collecting

Malison has good stats, 40k

Frist also with some primary stats, and Health bonus (sorcerer), 45k

Ewen, you can ask about him. I didn't try him yet, but he has some cool healing buffs, 45k

Crawly, is an excellent pet, for his stats and AA, worth 60k OR 500 Story tokens! (Excellent choice) (Sorcerer and Rogue)

Yowie, excellent primary stats, 200k (yet the cheapest pet with excellent stats)
    Hmmm thanks...I feel like saving gold and staying with barney and starter pets and deary.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    56 Posts

honestly it better to get good pet and bad gear when you're levelling up. i got a yowie (im rogue) and its great, i won ethyl in a guild contest (the stone guild its awesome!) which is great also. ribbit is good and cheap right now and gives a lot of health from its strength

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Ur first question has been answered, so ill answer the next ones..
    For rogues skill, i recommend aim shot, nox, piercer,trap and medic if u wanna do pvp somtimes. (Switch trap to pierce for boss)
    Warrior... horn of renew,skyward smash,windmill,vb/jugg.
    Mage... shield,timeshift,lightning,fireball/gale,ice (switch timeshift to ice for boss)
    Good pets under 20k:
    Mages:
    Ethyl
    Scorn
    Warriors:
    Loki
    Ribbit
    Rogues:
    Ribbit
    Mccraw

And if u wanna earn some gold while leveling... add me plaviskz and ill inv u to the stone guild... we will do pve kills event soon... most kills win 150k each class, 2nd most get 50k each class. Check the contest thread out in AL contest section

Sent by a nub using Tapatalk
    IGN: Vrao/Bjzg

14. The Following User Says Thank You to bedmaster For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bedmaster View Post
    Ur first question has been answered, so ill answer the next ones..
    For rogues skill, i recommend aim shot, nox, piercer,trap and medic if u wanna do pvp somtimes. (Switch trap to pierce for boss)
    Warrior... horn of renew,skyward smash,windmill,vb/jugg.
    Mage... shield,timeshift,lightning,fireball/gale,ice (switch timeshift to ice for boss)
    Good pets under 20k:
    Mages:
    Ethyl
    Scorn
    Warriors:
    Loki
    Ribbit
    Rogues:
    Ribbit
    Mccraw

And if u wanna earn some gold while leveling... add me plaviskz and ill inv u to the stone guild... we will do pve kills event soon... most kills win 150k each class, 2nd most get 50k each class. Check the contest thread out in AL contest section

This is the best answer for me, the way I wanted it to be! THANKS A LOT!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Mkthekiller For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mkthekiller View Post
    This is the best answer for me, the way I wanted it to be! THANKS A LOT!
    Np

IGN: Vrao/Bjzg

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

nice reply hehe this is noted.