Thread: Vanity Set & Weapon Idea w/drawing

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Default Vanity Set & Weapon Idea w/drawing

Vanity set and weapon idea
    Note: sts is short for Space Time Studios

Hello Arcane Legends community. I managed to keep myself awake long enough last night to draw a and plan a rough idea for a vanity set and new weapon type I would like to see added to the game. I also have a suggestion for a player contest that the Space Time team may be able to pick up on. I apologize in advance for any minor grammar mistakes within this thread.

Name:  vanity set arcane.jpg
Views: 1598
Size:  61.4 KB

This vanity set and weapon is obviously designed for the rogue class which is my favorite class overall, no hate to the warriors and sorcerers out there. It's time to release some fresh new non-seasonal event vanities to the game. After all, most of the same "limited time vanity sets" have been in the platinum store forever. Figuratively speaking obviously. And who wouldn't want a new unique weapon type added to the game?

The weapon itself is a new weapon type I thought would be a good addition. I realize that I butchered the drawing of this weapon however you can grasp the general gist of the design. I don't plan to for there to be various other weapons within this category. It will be more so independent similar to black-beards hooks or Ghoulish Blades which resemble small scythes. The physics of this weapon will work similar to a frisbee. It's thrown(spinning rapidly) and returns back to the player. Hitting multiple enemies in range at once doing significant dps.

I haven't come up with an official name for the vanity set, I will let the sts team handle that if this is ever implemented. However the color scheme should consists of darker colors. Perhaps colors consisting of grey, black, dark red and so on. My idea for community designed armor/weapons/vanities moving forward, is that if Space Time studios ever decided to officially release any player made equipment into the game that they reward the initial designer with an exclusive one that's has a separate color variation from the original(un-tradable). Similar to what was done with the Jester sets.

This brings me to my other related idea. Space Time studios should release a forum vanity design contest. Have the community design a vanity set or item they would like to see in game and upload it to the thread by a set date with their in game name. Entries can be either digital designed or hand drawn. The top three winners will get their vanity officially developed by sts, then released to the platinum store and the player will receive an exclusive un-tradable variation of it as I mentioned before regarding mine.

I cannot wait to see your comments and suggestions. For those of you who would like to contact me in game. My current IGN is Verrion however it will return to Zerris soon which is reserved on my former main. Perhaps if we accumulate enough feedback, this thread will catch the eye of an sts member If Space Time Studios picks up on this idea, it will be a great way to get users more involved in forums and an overall fun event for more devoted players. If mine is ever introduced then it will simply add a nice little addition to the game.

*cough*iloveremiem*cough*

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zerris For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

Well, nice Drawing. You did some good time doing it. What would the Sorcerer and Warrior equivalent set look like?

I have another question tho: How do you want players to get that armor/vanity?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Love the vanity design and the weapon. I would love to see it in game, you should definitely make a "good copy" of it; not saying this one is bad, but I mean one with crisp lines and color
    Problmatique, Level 41 Rogue
    Guild Master of <The Apocalypse>
    Honos, Integritas et Fidelitas

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Problmatique View Post
    Love the vanity design and the weapon. I would love to see it in game, you should definitely make a "good copy" of it; not saying this one is bad, but I mean one with crisp lines and color
    Yeah I know it's a little roughly drawn and that some parts of the outfit are somewhat unclear. But I would hope if this is released that spacetime studios can be get the general gist of the design However I can attempt to make a better one if to many people say it's not clear enough

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dragoonclaws View Post
    Well, nice Drawing. You did some good time doing it. What would the Sorcerer and Warrior equivalent set look like?

I have another question tho: How do you want players to get that armor/vanity?
    I was thinking that it could more so be one of those vanity sets that's exclusive to rogues such as night assassin. However if enough people request it I can probably draw out a warrior and mage equivalent as well for the set itself I wouldn't mind if it was in the store for around 50 platinum however if they wanted to use other means of distributing, I wouldn't mind that either.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

So hot

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

"This vanity set and weapon is obviously designed for the rogue class", very true we need more vanities to fit each class.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    275 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Playlist View Post
    "This vanity set and weapon is obviously designed for the rogue class", very true we need more vanities to fit each class.
    Why? Warriors and mages could get something Else, and for ONCE we could have a unique set for each class lel. Anyway.

GREAT drawing! I love it, the high boot-things and the hood.
    There has been Way too long without a GOOD rogue hood vanity in the game!
    (Elondrian doesnt count since its ugly.)
    Last edited by ClumsyCactus; 03-23-2015 at 03:13 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    296 Posts

I would love for this to be the colours of warriors blue beserker. I always wish I could equip Depraved on my warrior for that reason! Dep + that vanity = So smexy.
    #Maths
    - (un) Retired -

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Thanks for the feedback so far guys