Thread: Money making

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Default Money making

can people tell me about money making...how to make gold..some questions
    1. how hard is it to make 1mil per day
    2. on an average what is more profitable - running planar tombs or farming locks in brack
    3. is there any non-plat player who has bought high end gear n pet?

thank you

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

1. Very difficult but most likely depends if you take your time and farm most of the day will take a lot of effort
    2. Planar Tombs since your gurranted to buy something from the planar fragments shop. Locks sell 3-5k and 1 luck kit costs around 8-10k so therefore you will need 3-4 locks just to make a tiny bit of profit. Planar tombs has some items you can buy worth a lot like the breeze egg etc also during a run you could get lucky and loot a elite planar tombs chest worth 250k.
    3.Yes Ive heard that season 1-2 players earned up to 100m without using a single plat not sure who but I was it in a thread a while ago. It's possible before I started using plat I had around 12m just from farming events and merching its just patience

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    71 Posts

I do not believe it is possible to make 1m a day without plat. These day i dont think it is possible with plat.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    257 Posts

1. Very very hard.
    2. Maybe, depending on the average amount of ankhs ull be using.
    3. Basketholic. But he is one hell of a great merch.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

I had around 14m the last winter event, non plat player, just be patient, i just bought many many luck elixir when 8-9 per kit then run like a maniac when the event come, 6-7 hours per day,
    In a normal day, 100k is a great luck for 5-6 hours gameplay.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to codered For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    289 Posts

1. Very hard. Possible if you have great gear already, a lot of time and similarly geared skilled friends. To put it into a better perspective: In a good pt you need 9-10 minutes per run in t3. So to get breeze (700 k current price) you need 620 minutes=10 hours. In that many runs you will probably loot 1m if lucky 2-3 chests. So here you go 1 mil, but you have expenses too: ankhs + potions. In a good pt 1 ankh per run for the occasional one hit=2-3 kits + 200 k for potions (on a rogue you will probably need about 15-20 k potions for 62 runs). SO after expenses I think it is save to say that you will need about 15 hours to get 1 m. Doable in a day, but...

2. It is simple calculation of time you need and and your personal expenses in potions and ankhs. But at the current price of locked and luck lix you will make about 18-20 k per hour in bracken, which will make you 300 k in 15 hours. Ofc you do not need ankhs in braken and there is a way to run without using mana pots and finish a Jarl kill in 20-23 secs. anyway with good gear t3 is your best option

3. Probably yes. Depends on what you consider high end pet and gear. If it is one of the new arcane pets and arcane ring definitely not without merching or being in the game for more than an year.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Jazzi For This Useful Post:

Overweightank

It's pretty easy to be honest. It takes lots of time, lots of activeness, and a lot of willpower to get to high end gear without paying. I've payed nothing in terms lockeds or anything (payed only 12 dollars to get the owl and frog aps, then few days later the crates came out, the day after i bought, the sale came out, my suggestion; DO NOT BUY PLAT UNTIL SALE.. or at all..)

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Overweightank For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

1. Posible or not depending how or what way u choose to earn that amount of gold.

- If u choose doin farm to got 1m a day that's way is almost imposible,curently ppl demand of any item in world of arlor is prety low. My average profit each day from farm is 50k - 150k each day depending on my playing time and luck.

- If u choose doin merching,that's more have high chance for earn 1m each day. But as what I type on my first point ppl demand is prety low atm,I believe that's bcoz expansion issue. And most important thing is u need to watch and learn about an item suply and ppl demand of an item. My average profit from merch is 100k - 1m each day depending my playing time and luck.

- last way is poping lock crate,all what u need is prety much real life money and luck.

2. In my opinion farm tomb is high prize with high risk,farm lock is low price with low risk. Doin farm lock is suitable for low gears until they got better gears to chalenging planar tomb,since most ppl who wait in planar tomb entrance will ignored ppl who using low gears,maybe except rog class (just maybe). Doin farm in tomb is guaranted 650k - 850k (breeze egg) depending on ur playing time,and if u lucky there are planar chest as a bonus,but u need some ankh and large amount of pot to run in planar tomb.

3. Hmmmmm... no idea... but I'm never using plat (except from free offer),and so far i've got prety well gears and pet for all map in arlor  .

After play this game long enough I learn something,more high risk u take more high prize u'll got. And try be nice to every ppl,coz u never know where a good deal will came from.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to justhell For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

1. very very hard and I think it isnt worth to spend so much time.
    2. If you are strong enough (can farm tomb fast enough and dont die too many times), planar tomb is more profitable. If you are not, farm other places.
    3. I am non-plat user and I can buy good gears for my mage and rogue (full mythic). After sts banned many plat farmers, it's harder to earn gold but everything is getting cheaper and cheaper.