Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Remiem's Weekly Community Update | March 25, 2015

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Nice update sts !! I will participate this time on the gaunglet plz put on pic of banner

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    465 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by shinytoy View Post
    Remi, can we please take a look at fixing some of the PVP issues. It's a very big part of the game and it's probably the only thing that gets End Gamers to log in for most of the season. I mean, Tindirin is beyond played out and the Tombs / Arena is a snooze fest now.

I would like to see the following changes:

* Do not allow guild mates to join opposite teams. It's unfortunate that the bad currently outweighs the good. If you don't believe me, join 3 CTF maps. In each of those maps, you will see the same guild on different teams (from the very start), with no intention of fighting with each other. How do you expect the game of CTF to be played like this? How can even an ordinary clash take place like this? It's flawed design simply because people have no sportsmanship.

* The ganging in this game is out of control. You guys are currently in the process of releasing a PVP only game, yet you cannot fix this one simple issue with AL. I have proposed this in the past and I will say it again. Make a spawn section in the pvp room (sort of like a small jail) and when the teams are uneven, send the last player to join on the odd numbered team to the spawn section automatically.

* If the above changes are made, it would also be nice to have a 1v1 or an Guild Hall PVP room so that people that want to vs each other can still do so uninterrupted.

Please take PVP into deeper consideration because it's a major part of this game and it just seems like STS released it and never looked at it ever again.
    +100000000000000000000000000000000000.... for this!!!!
    specially at twink levels, Ganging Blocking is out of control.
    One doesn't need skills to win now, all they need is Huge active guilds where people can Join the fastest.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    465 Posts

I like the MANA DRAIN ability something new!
    Will be nice if we see some new pets next seasons with these new abilities

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Cool...mithic pet? hmm abbadon or rimpaw hmm surprise ....2000plat or samael
    Hiazireci lvl 41
    Hiasork lvl 19

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Remiem View Post
    + The Razor Shield ability upgraded with Increased Duration and Spinning Freedom now correctly removes movement impairing effects each time it is charged.
    Best update ever!

__ Iady/Taste/Clope/Nedgeng__

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I want mexican banner! Please!

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

I wish a new mythk pet now ( Brother of Arcane "Maridos"),

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    145 Posts

Egads agree that Barney needs to be removed from the Owl crates.

Member Arlorian Realtors Association

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Mana burn, well, gg rouges lol

Wonder if it will be enough to counter jack/nexus?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

i hope mythic pet is %100 stub pet.

its would be good to stun pet with good statu

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    74 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dragoonclaws View Post
    And this:

Zerris offered a little Idea where players can earn cool rewards for slaying lots of enemies. He suggested that we can earn APs for reaching those extremes. I took his rough idea and developped them into this:

Can't wait to see the new expansion so we can add more to this.

I would add the Achievement for Watcher's/Kraag tombs and Kraken Mines:

AP: Live. Die. Remap. (+200)
    Requirement: Slay 100 000 enemies from Watcher's Tomb, Kraag's Tomb or Kraken Mines.
    Reward: [Survival] title and a Banner
    Please do not consider this right now. Is not the lack of APs that is killing PVE, is lack of profitable items/maps to farm.
    Mindless killing for an AP/Vanity/Egg, though might be interesting in the future if implemented only on latest Elite Maps, will just foment even more the use of macros, a subject that the community has asked several times for STS to take a look into since it affects all LB categories and certainly would take over this idea.

Right now this won't help in anything giving back life to PVE. PVE community would benefit far more from the idea Candylicks posted than this one.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ueveotadeo For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

woww...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by shinytoy View Post
    Remi, can we please take a look at fixing some of the PVP issues. It's a very big part of the game and it's probably the only thing that gets End Gamers to log in for most of the season. I mean, Tindirin is beyond played out and the Tombs / Arena is a snooze fest now.

I would like to see the following changes:

* Do not allow guild mates to join opposite teams. It's unfortunate that the bad currently outweighs the good. If you don't believe me, join 3 CTF maps. In each of those maps, you will see the same guild on different teams (from the very start), with no intention of fighting with each other. How do you expect the game of CTF to be played like this? How can even an ordinary clash take place like this? It's flawed design simply because people have no sportsmanship.

* The ganging in this game is out of control. You guys are currently in the process of releasing a PVP only game, yet you cannot fix this one simple issue with AL. I have proposed this in the past and I will say it again. Make a spawn section in the pvp room (sort of like a small jail) and when the teams are uneven, send the last player to join on the odd numbered team to the spawn section automatically.

* If the above changes are made, it would also be nice to have a 1v1 or an Guild Hall PVP room so that people that want to vs each other can still do so uninterrupted.

Please take PVP into deeper consideration because it's a major part of this game and it just seems like STS released it and never looked at it ever again.
    dear lord forum is filled with pvp issues but noone even moved a finger to do something with it... nothing changed in 2 years it became even worse and worse... why???? cause they can do that! sts allowed that behaviour and acts in there.... i am sick and tired of this kind of pvp

15. The Following User Says Thank You to saphirae For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Remiem View Post
    The Road To Expansion

Greetings Legends, and welcome to your weekly community update!

In This Week's News

+ Craftmania ends tomorrow, lasting a little longer than previously announced. I hope you guys got a lot of super gems!

+ It's going to be a BIG weekend in Arcane Legends. Keep on reading!

+The Gauntlet Returns! The Gauntlet II will open its doors tomorrow with brand new challenges inside. The top 3 contenders for each class will walk away with their very own Ripmaw egg, and everlasting glory! Plus, ankhs and XP Boost kits now have a chance to drop from the final bosses.

+ Next, another new pet egg crate: Owls! Opening this new crate will give you a chance to receive one of six owl eggs in game: Barney, Hazel, Horton, Shade, Jahooty, or the new Legendary Owl Silver. Silver could be your new "silver bullet" with an Arcane Ability that deals heavy single target damage, reduces movement speed and burns enemy mana. Plus removes snare and stun effects on nearby allies and increases their speed.

Attachment 129204

Bonus! It will help you get that elusive owl achievement. ;D

Attachment 129205

+But wait, there's more! There's another egg available at the Beastmaster this week...a MYTHIC egg. Who could it be?

+ The bug squashing continues!
    + The Razor Shield ability upgraded with Increased Duration and Spinning Freedom now correctly removes movement impairing effects each time it is charged.
    + The timer has returned to the Planar Arena! Let the battle for the leaderboards commence!

Coming Soon

MORE Expansion Teasers Ahead
    You've seen Garetta destroyed. What's coming next? You'll see on Friday when the next teaser for the Rage of the Ren'gol expansion is released! I'll give you a hint: One of our favorite NPC's may have known about what was going on in Garetta before any of his people.

April Fools!
    You'll have to decide for yourself if we are fooling you or not, but you may want to log in next week on April 1st for a special limited-edition surprise in game.

In Other News

Great suggestions coming in!
    As one of our players mentioned, there have been a lot of bug fixes completed over the past few weeks which means that there are a ton of fresh suggestions coming in in the comments these last 2 weeks. We can tell that lots of thought and creativity go into each and every suggestion and we continue to commit to reviewing all of them each and every week. The devs still have their noses to the grindstone, working on the expansion, but we can't wait to start looking into your most popular new suggestions. Thank you so much for your amazing contributions. Keep 'em coming!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What's Next?

What do you want to see next, folks? Let us know in the comments what you would like to see us put our attention on next and share your most brilliant ideas. I'll see you in next week's update!
    Dear Remiem and Spacetime Studios,
    I am a preoccupied Arcane Legends player for many reasons and I would like some answers, if you may.
    I would like to know very badly WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN TO THE MYTHIC ARMORS? The mythic armors are still level 36 and you are announcing a level cap to 46, which would make the armor very "behind" and I can say I do not have the money for any of the Imbued items. I would like to be informed about the mythic armor situation.
    Also, the lag is very very bad ever since the past events, at least for me. My game keeps crashing.
    Also, I would like to say thanks for the hard work you've put into all the new things.
    Please deal with the situations players are putting out and not simply gag us with events to resolve the problem.
    Over all, a very nice job and a well constructed game.
    Can't wait for the update!
    If you could answer, it would mean a lot to this fellow Arcane Legends player.
    Good day!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Why you all are thinking only about new pet and new hard arenas and other challanges i think someone need to make some challenges
    whos for normal players not everyone have mythic set like i cant comeplete the planar arena because im not with full mythic set
    better make the arenas for weaker players , maybe make there that u can chose difficulty lvl , and events need to be a little easyer
    all the game is made only for the ower powered players, thats not interesting for the others anyore so arcane legends will lose ther rateings.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

<the fool is for mages! they have not vanity

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Eski View Post
    then u dont know that abaddon is probably the best mythic pet yet
    i hoard many abaddon. that's why

sent by a nab using tapasucks
    R E T I R E D

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts

Congrats for rogues getting their skill fixed and buffed... Any word on when you guys going to look at the other two classes?
    Pm me if you'd like me to make you custom sig... Happy to help if I got time, and donations are accepted if u love it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    218 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by antismash View Post
    Why you all are thinking only about new pet and new hard arenas and other challanges i think someone need to make some challenges
    whos for normal players not everyone have mythic set like i cant comeplete the planar arena because im not with full mythic set
    better make the arenas for weaker players , maybe make there that u can chose difficulty lvl , and events need to be a little easyer
    all the game is made only for the ower powered players, thats not interesting for the others anyore so arcane legends will lose ther rateings.
    its that hard because its elite for endgamers..

Eskimosmurf
    Helden Von Heute - Guild Master

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Can I trade in my 20 Barney eggs for a real egg? 8^)