Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: whats the use of buying platinum if i simply loot nothing

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Angry whats the use of buying platinum if i simply loot nothing

hello everyone

i have been playing this game for 3 years really great wonderfull game but ........

well i dont know if what am writing is right or not but i have to

i bought plat many times and i never looted good thing while i hear ppl looting from 5-10 lockeds
    my freinds also having the same problem with loots like 0%

so what will make me buy platinum again ? i have hard time deleting craps i looted after openning lockeds

and arena i did over 500 runs i didnt see a recepi drop while some ppl looted 3-4-5 /// does that make sense ?

you say drops are random and pure luck why pure luck is more seen in big guilds ...

i really worked hard in all ways i got nthing even i got scammed twice and thank none even cared about it

i feel like none cares about us if we are not in thoese big will known guilds

i dont know what to say

Officer of Enigmatic

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Just quit the game as i and much others did . Focusing on real life is way more important

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

so you quit game but you still onfourms ?
    Last edited by Shaker Ida; 03-26-2015 at 01:06 PM.

Officer of Enigmatic

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Shaker Ida For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shaker Ida View Post
    hello everyone

i have been playing this game for 3 years really great wonderfull game but ........

i bought plat many times and i never looted good thing while i hear ppl looting from 5-10 lockeds

so what will make me buy platinum again ? i have hard time deleting craps i looted after openning lockeds

and arena i did over 500 runs i didnt see a recepi drop while some ppl looted 3-4-5 /// does that make sense ?

you say drops are random and pure luck why pure luck is more seen in big guilds ...

i really worked hard in all ways i got nthing even i got scammed twice and thank none even cared about it

i dont know what to say

You don't have to spend your platinum on locks you can buy pets from stable, also ankh kits or a leprechaun pendant and just farm.

"For the weak, for the weary, for the helpless, FOR THE LIGHT!"
    ~Donovic
    Bringer Of Salvation

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

how will i get shard? fosil ? arcane eggs ? from stable ?

beilive me i farmed aloot i got my items from farmming but having really good items comes from plat only

Officer of Enigmatic

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

thank you did i earned what i have from farming and what you said i merched but bro you not getting what i want
    ik how to get gold i did i got over 60m though i got scammed twice and sts didnt get me back my items

what i mean why would i buy plats why would i supports sts if sts not supporting me ? i know am talking too much but am really fed with this

Officer of Enigmatic

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

bro doing over 500 arena runs i think i did 800 and not getting recepi how will u feel while some ppl pming i looted 3rd 4th how this thing can be PURE LUCK !!!!

myabe my toon out of luck ? can i charge some luck ?

Officer of Enigmatic

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shaker Ida For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shaker Ida View Post
    hello everyone

i dont know what to say
    The reason the big drops are seen in big guilds... is because the guild is big! You got it right! Since the guild is bigger with more farmers, there is more chance to find a farmer who loots awesome stuff. Absolutely EVERYBODY has the same luck (unless you use some luck enhancers). A lot of players opened over 500 Locked Crates without looting anything, and tons of players are farming Planar Arena without looting any recipe. You're not the only one.

Sorry to hear that tho

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xclyklcx View Post
    Just quit the game as i and much others did . Focusing on real life is way more important
    This is real life
    Bringing back the wave!
    RIP: Flowman
    MY GUESS: 5,002
    <-- Yes.. it still is.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

the basic thing with scammers is that they increasing rapidly.... today the best invest is to scamm someone and just change toon.. or not even that.. without platinum without gold they got items IT IS SIMPLY TERRIBLE LIKE THEY CAN USE IT FOR SOMETHING REAL HEHEHE... i got scammed few times also..last time by my officer and long time friend..borrowed bow and they both dissapear.... only few ppl left to really trust in this game and i will stick to them... for all others i really dont care, got burned many times....
    Shaker you know you always have my support, we are who we are and we can not change, and those scammers i hope enjoy in real life with our items hehehehheheheheh

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by saphirae View Post
    the basic thing with scammers is that they increasing rapidly.... today the best invest is to scamm someone and just change toon.. or not even that.. without platinum without gold they got items IT IS SIMPLY TERRIBLE LIKE THEY CAN USE IT FOR SOMETHING REAL HEHEHE... i got scammed few times also..last time by my officer and long time friend..borrowed bow and they both dissapear.... only few ppl left to really trust in this game and i will stick to them... for all others i really dont care, got burned many times....
    Shaker you know you always have my support, we are who we are and we can not change, and those scammers i hope enjoy in real life with our items hehehehheheheheh
    Lol how stu*** are u? Maybe i came after some weeks to check Forums bec i got an pm from an friend and then i just took a look in threads u genius -.- zzz

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

and for platinum is simple.. bought many few times... and simply not worth to pay any attention to it anymore, platinum is worthless and kills the game in general

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

And btw u just said u merched/farmed 60m then u said u merched/ farmed 100m that logic

Nvm my Bad i just saw it was a post of 2 different people lmao
    Last edited by xclyklcx; 03-26-2015 at 01:44 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

yes pure luck heheheh its myth same as fossil hehehe when i see it ill believe it... opened thousands of arena chests and still nothing... i strongly believe fossil do not exist

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

and yes last thing... care.... maybe sometimes... but forum is filled with proves of opposite....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

I just want to see some mod or dev opinion here

Officer of Enigmatic

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

good luck with that... options are to be ignored, deleted thread, or reply from them.... wish you all the best

20. The Following User Says Thank You to saphirae For This Useful Post:

Are you a stalker? Awesomeness: ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    248 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arjanit Morina View Post
    I got scammed also , and sts dont care about it but at the end i agree to them coz they dont need to care about our scams coz we dont need to trust ppl , coz its virtual and maybe ur lepre is fake happend to me befor i used diff lepre with some i had 0 luck with other lepre better luck and at the end its a game its supposed to have fun , I personaly never bought plats , coz if i see the way to get rich from farming i dont like to feed anyone with any real thing , just quit buying plats or buy them just if u see that u need them for to change a name or something that ur char need badly other way dont waste them
    Funny, some guy sold me cheap lepre because he said its "fake" or "broken". But guess what! I've been using that same "fake" lepre for couple of years already and I still loot locks, eggs and legendary items on my daily farming routines. People who don't really know anything about RNG makes them think its broken or fake, but in reality - they are just having bad luck. RNG is pure luck, sometime you get a re-roll sometimes not. Re-rolls are also RNG, sometimes its an egg other times its a legendary item or a locked crate.

Back-to-topic
    Its also the same with the opening of locked crates, its pure luck. You may have spend thousands of plats to open hundreds of lockeds and still get nothing valuable but some only takes 1 locked to pop an arcane rarity. Blaming the game for getting nothing is out of the question since you knew from the very first locked crate you opened that your gambling your money.

As for the recipe farming, well its also RNG. But, as long as your trying you will still have a chance to loot one. 500 runs? Thats nothing, its just a normal numbers of farming in a week for a farmer. If you think for a second, if running for at least 500 runs that you will guarantee a recipe drop then whats the point in that? The item will loose its value. Same in locked, if you opened 3-4-5 lockeds guarantee you an arcane rarity item or egg then those item will loose value since everyone will get it so easily.

Those rare items can be seen in big guilds because
    1. They are BIG in numbers. If you compute for permutation chance that 500 people will pop a good item against 1 person, then normally those 500 people will have a better chance. And the one person will eventually make a thread in forums ranting about why he can't get a good item.

2. Most of those people already got those rare items and just grouped together by forming a guild.

3. In farming, its easier to farm with a very big guild than a small one. Easier farming means more number of farming, more farming means more chances...I could still go on but I think you get the idea already.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

I got what you but you didn't get what i meant

And just lol on that fake lepre thing that made me laugh hahahaha

Gl with your pure luck thing cause its aint true

Btw i said minimum 500 i passed 1000 since the beginning of this arena but i dont like going high with numbers

And pls dont tell me about farmming cause i farmed more than what you can immagine but you still cant get all with it no matter what
    Last edited by Shaker Ida; 03-26-2015 at 02:59 PM.

Officer of Enigmatic

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Last edited by Shaker Ida; 03-26-2015 at 02:59 PM.

Officer of Enigmatic