Thread: whats the use of buying platinum if i simply loot nothing

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

the basic thing with scammers is that they increasing rapidly.... today the best invest is to scamm someone and just change toon.. or not even that.. without platinum without gold they got items IT IS SIMPLY TERRIBLE LIKE THEY CAN USE IT FOR SOMETHING REAL HEHEHE... i got scammed few times also..last time by my officer and long time friend..borrowed bow and they both dissapear.... only few ppl left to really trust in this game and i will stick to them... for all others i really dont care, got burned many times....
    Shaker you know you always have my support, we are who we are and we can not change, and those scammers i hope enjoy in real life with our items hehehehheheheheh

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by saphirae View Post
    the basic thing with scammers is that they increasing rapidly.... today the best invest is to scamm someone and just change toon.. or not even that.. without platinum without gold they got items IT IS SIMPLY TERRIBLE LIKE THEY CAN USE IT FOR SOMETHING REAL HEHEHE... i got scammed few times also..last time by my officer and long time friend..borrowed bow and they both dissapear.... only few ppl left to really trust in this game and i will stick to them... for all others i really dont care, got burned many times....
    Shaker you know you always have my support, we are who we are and we can not change, and those scammers i hope enjoy in real life with our items hehehehheheheheh
    Lol how stu*** are u? Maybe i came after some weeks to check Forums bec i got an pm from an friend and then i just took a look in threads u genius -.- zzz