Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: So mad I can't see straight

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default So mad I can't see straight

Is it right for a group of 56 players to join a game I hosted ( joined uninvited mind you) leave me as I am doing a quest on that level to kill the boss without me? I told them all they were being rude to run onto the boss without running with me and no one answered me back. They went on to try to kill the boss. I was so mad that I booted each and everyone of them with the reason of "rude". One of them even had the gall to ask me how that was rude. Another saw me in a town right after that and told everyone I should be banned because I booted them at the boss. I wasn't even there with them at the boss. I didn't even get half the xp of the level I created for myself because they plowed through without me. Ooooohhhhh I am sooo mad. I want them to be banned! Who does that? It was MY game. I didn't ask anyone to help me, but I wasn't going to boot people who join and want to play in a friendly manner. It was when they were unfriendly that I booted them.

I wish I felt better after venting, but I don't. This is the sort of thing that makes me want to leave this game.

Tiliana - 54 Pure Int Mage & Atilian - 21 Pure Dex Archer
    Spamming the heals and living the dream once again.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Let it all out, yes it was rude of them. Did you tell them when they just come in or after like when you about to kill boss. Yesterday I joined a game in BS like 1 min before they killed boss and i got pink and i was like nice, the player said it was useless and then when i joined he kicked me telling me it was full party. Lol i just joined his game and there were extra space left. So im just guessing he mad i got pink and he prob went on alot of runs and didnt get anything. In the end w.e just game, just be bigger person. lol

Keohike
    [IGN-Keohike]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I told them all that it was rude to leave the host of a game they were not invited to kill the boss without said host. They had not gotten to the boss yet. When no one answered and I saw the words that the goblin king has appeared ( I was still at the entrance of the dungeon trying to finish my quest) I booted them all. I was left with nothing left to kill on the map I hosted. I was doing a quest and leveling myself. They had no right to clear the board without me. I booted them right as they arrived at the boss since no one had the decency to answer me back. I didn't even try tomkill the boss alone. My 52 Mage can't, but they would have killed him before I got there anyway. I was about to be left with no mobs and no boss on am level I had just started for myself. I was in no way out of line with them. I gave them a chance to explain themselves or at least wait or apologize, but nothing.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hmmm well stuff happens, i am on for little while Keohike, i am lvl 55 mage, I am NOT pro, add me if you want i help you finish your quest if you want. When i get booted i really dont care anymore, cuz when i started playing i level to 10 bymyself then from 10 -like 53 i just jump in keepers and every like 10 times i get booted 8 times hahah.

Keohike
    [IGN-Keohike]

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Tiliana, you sound like you would of been pretty angry during the rushing days. Public games were crashed, slashed, burned and pillaged by people after the "rush". There was no such thing as a party clearing the whole map, games would empty out with 95% enemies left.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Keohike View Post
    Hmmm well stuff happens, i am on for little while Keohike, i am lvl 55 mage, I am NOT pro, add me if you want i help you finish your quest if you want. When i get booted i really dont care anymore, cuz when i started playing i level to 10 bymyself then from 10 -like 53 i just jump in keepers and every like 10 times i get booted 8 times hahah.

Keohike
    You're like the poster child for the Anti-Powerleveling movement. Perhaps you wouldn't have been bored with the game after 2 weeks (and been more pro?) if you had played the game past lvl 10, instead of having others play for you?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Thanks, Keohike. I remember getting booted when I was lvls 45-49 from many AO3 maps, and swore I would not boot people who are where they should be. Sometimes I will let slightly lower than minimum levels stay as long as they work hard. These lvl 56 players acted like they were doing me a favor. I don't need their help. I am a very capable player and have worked my way through this game from level 1 to almost 53 without leaning on others. I just hope those rude players read this and see how they acted was wrong and will quit smearing my name as a player.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lesrider View Post
    You're like the poster child for the Anti-Powerleveling movement. Perhaps you wouldn't have been bored with the game after 2 weeks (and been more pro?) if you had played the game past lvl 10, instead of having others play for you?
    Thats the thing i play games or do things my way, i know they might not be the way other play. But they way i see it i brought the game i play the way i see fit. As for pro i don't wish to be pro lol i am happy as a noob, but i know i dont suck that much cuz i always host BS runs and ppl always come back for rmk. As for power leveling if i play with ppl that holds me back i just leave and rmk. Then again i see the "PROS" point of view you guys dont want to do runs with noobs.

PS. IF you play with me in a run i guarantee you wouldn't mind playing with me again.

Keohike
    [IGN-Keohike]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Thats the thing i play games or do things my way, i know they might not be the way other play. But they way i see it i brought the game i play the way i see fit. As for pro i don't wish to be pro lol i am happy as a noob, but i know i dont suck that much cuz i always host BS runs and ppl always come back for rmk. As for power leveling if i play with ppl that holds me back i just leave and rmk. Then again i see the "PROS" point of view you guys dont want to do runs with noobs.

PS. IF you play with me in a run i guarantee you wouldn't mind playing with me again.

Keohike
    You yourself said you were bored after 2.5 weeks of playing. That's because you skipped roughly 95% of the game.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lesrider View Post
    You yourself said you were bored after 2.5 weeks of playing. That's because you skipped roughly 95% of the game.
    Finish like 85 percent of quest by myself, and i was only interested in the economy, but like i said before i realize it will take wayyy to much time and effort for my goals i gave up.
    As for ppl on frd list well, i have quite a bit on frd list but they always asking for level or such and sometimes i just wanna do my own things lol. Thats the kind of guy i am i do things my way. But any game i play for short amount of time with intensity then i lose interest.

PS. Sorry tillana off topic again i always go off topic, i hope you not angry now hehe. Just forget it there will be rude players in game just like rl what can u do? Forget bout them
    Last edited by Keohike; 03-19-2011 at 11:57 PM.
    [IGN-Keohike]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    372 Posts

IF you play with me in a run i guarantee you wouldn't mind playing with me again.
    Last time I played with you, I did... pulled an entire group onto the party while we were at the entrance and busy.... T.T
    Tha

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Otukura View Post
    Last time I played with you, I did... pulled an entire group onto the party while we were at the entrance and busy.... T.T
    Tha
    Lol sorry then i guess you would mind playing wif me ok when i see ur name i just leave the room pros coming in the noob gotta make way
    [IGN-Keohike]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

PS. Sorry tillana off topic again i always go off topic, i hope you not angry now hehe. Just forget it there will be rude players in game just like rl what can u do? Forget bout them
    I completely understand going off topic. My husband and I are both ADD. Going off-topic is our M.O.

Funny thing...I went back online and the same thing above happened again. I asked them again to either stay wi the host or create their own map. This time I got called a nerd by a lvl 55 and then I was told I should either lock my board or invite my friends instead. I don't mind people joining my maps as long as they keep with the host that created it. Only one person came back to where I was insteadvof leaving...a lvl 50 who had never been to that map. We finished it to the boss and I told him how to kill the boss. We didn't have enough strength to kill the boss even when potted. We are both mages so our dps was not high enough. He invited a friend (53 archer) and a 48 Dex Mage joined. The 53 archer said that this party couldn't beat the boss so he left. Well...I potted again, the lvl 50 potted and the three of us easily demolished the boss. I knew we had enough with that third person, but are peoples skills so bad that they don't even stand up for a challenge?

2 things I ask: People need to learn manners and people need to learn how to face challenges. Perseverance and Politeness.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Raging is funny.
    Jesma - LVL 53 Mage
    Tempestorz - LVL 51 Bird
    Gardestrike - LVL 35 Voodoo Mage
    Mezmizer - LVL 33 Bear

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Lol, it sucks and I get it all the time. I make my own game, invite people from my friends list and once everyone is there I say "Doing the Bankjob, If you don't wanna leave and I'll replace you." No-one says anything so I assume they're ok with what I'm implying. We go straight past the Vault.....I'm the tank, I turn the corner and they just keep going...I put it down to xp grinding overload. Serious disease that leaves you as brain dead as a zombie.
    [ENG] Cyronius - 30 [OP] Cyronios - 25 [COM] Cyronias - 11
    Yes, I'm a ninja

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Tempest View Post
    Raging is funny.
    Venting..not raging. Raging would have curse words and be belligerent. I do not curse nor do I act belligerent.
    Why do you find it so funny?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Necrobane View Post
    Lol, it sucks and I get it all the time. I make my own game, invite people from my friends list and once everyone is there I say "Doing the Bankjob, If you don't wanna leave and I'll replace you." No-one says anything so I assume they're ok with what I'm implying. We go straight past the Vault.....I'm the tank, I turn the corner and they just keep going...I put it down to xp grinding overload. Serious disease that leaves you as brain dead as a zombie.
    I agree. Thanks for the understanding. As a general rule, I have always tried to respect the host's wishes. If I want to do my own thing, I create my own instance.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

He's right in a way though, the only way you get what you ask for is by making friends and inviting them. Shame though, it really doesn't hurt to help....seeing as I play my bear now, I can simply rush to the daily, and inv people into the actual instance. If ya need help for quests add my bear: Persistant
    [ENG] Cyronius - 30 [OP] Cyronios - 25 [COM] Cyronias - 11
    Yes, I'm a ninja

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

And now you have discovered the power of the boot button. You can see in this case how its a privelage, because back 'in the day' (if I may even apply that term to this game) we didn't have a boot button.

Level 45 Archer - Pex
    Among the first archers on Pocket Legends.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    624 Posts

@Tiliana

Feel free to add my 3 chars (see signature).

My gf and me both play PL quite often. We hate booting people and rarely/if ever boot anyone regardless of lvl (except for a lvl 5 in the shadow caves or so -.- And even then we would probably leave the room before booting). We also communicate during play and stick with the host or leave.

We often do are busy though, or away from the device so we won't be able to help each and every time

And for all doubters of my rockstar status:
    Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    U rok, thanks!