Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I don't think Arcane Legend is as Fun as the old days!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Serancha View Post
    I have always thought the old maps should be fully scaled also. They're elite, aren't they? Why can they not be actually elite?
    Agreed. There's no reason that a map like Forest should be finished in under a minute. I remember in s1 when I used to get one hit on that map. (I was really really noob, lol!)

If tombs are scaled, then so should elite maps.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

And about endgame pvp, it is not as fun as last time because now only players with arcane rings rules the pvp.And the rest of the players without mythic weapon/arcane rings will often lose in pvp..Unlike last time when endgame pvp lvl 36/41, there were no arcane ring players that enters pvp.Mostly all players play compy.Just saying im not jealous about rich players.Just that most other players with no lvl 41 mythic weapon,arcane ring and arcane pets just slowly lose interest in endgame pvp.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    935 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ueveotadeo View Post
    That is imho one of the biggest mistakes by STS. Let's be honest here, AL game play is quite simple, skill tree nonexistent so if you bother to read forums to see what each stats means you will have an overall understanding of game mechanics, which in AL case, is not that complex (appart of the buff/debuff system that really should be reviewed).

Now, I'm not saying that we don't have skilled players. I had the pleasure of running with some of them. What I'm saying, specially in PVP, is that Gear >>>>>> skills and as Alhuntrazeck said, best gear can be acquired by poping lockeds. No real skills involved, much less to use the acquired gear, which in turns leads us on how to control gear longevity/rarity and the only answer for that, taking in consideration how things work right now, is by increase/decrease drop rate.

Now I'll talk about my experience in game and I'll probably start with a very controversial theme that is item rarity. I never understood the need of some players in keep asking for things to stay "rare". I agree that some items should be more exclusive, but exclusive right now is having a bigger bank account. Imo Gear should give you a little bit of advantage on hardest maps, shouldn't be a game changing factor like it is right now.
    Also, I never understood this "pro" concept that goes around this GAME, you can see that I said GAME, coz in the end it is just a GAME, you play to have fun, and to be considered a PRO right now, you just need gear. That is what, imo, is killing the game, jealousy to be the only one having an item, call me stupid but I dont see the point.

Coming back a little to the topic, why game is not fun? Because is everything about gears and "KDRs".

-CTF: Well, carmine_blade and Ravager already explained how pointless it is right now to go there.

-KDR: How many time the "pros" of PVP stay when the fight is balanced? when gear on both sides are at same level and you have to put some effort into it?

-Gears: the need for exclusiveness, the jealousy it is just sickening. Also all the work on new maps for new gears it is really unnecessary imo. We have a lot of "abbandoned" maps, something as simple as scaling those other elite maps to current lvl cap and adding a somewhat big questline that rewards you a new gear seems so simple. No need to spend months planing new maps, we got plenty of maps, we need items to farm. Please note when I say those things I mean to really reward people, not a really small chance to drop something that has an even smaller chance of having a good item inside.

Lately all updates have been about getting us into spending plats. Pets crates, 2x arcane chance. I mean, from january to september/october last year I dont remember having a 2x arcane/mythic drop rate. From october/november to january/february how many we got?

As Serancha said, the premise game was built on was that if you worked a little bit more, you could farm everything you need. By working harder you would develop your skills. So a win-win scenario. Right now you just need 1h a good credit card and some luck.

Also, by not making a somewhat more complex skill tree with more options I think STS moves on how to improve/balance things are way too limited. It is all about gears, weel, just my 2 cents.
    What there needs to be is an improvement to itemization. As I said before, an item will only last as long as demand exceeds supply. The Tindirin Legendaries were considered top-notch for the middle class of players upon release who couldn't afford mythics. It also gave an incentive to farm the hell out of Tindirin. Imo, elite legendaries should be refreshed every month or two to keep the stats at a competitive level, instead of waiting a year for a new expansion to hit and allow the middle class to fall behind.

I'm torn on the crates though. What completely ruins them is the lack of variety in the loot. Its always 2k 2k 2k or 2k Legendary Smelly Helm 2k. They are completely worthless because no one wants to open them. If exclusive items were to be removed, the crates will go back to being worth 500g, and crates are the best thing to farm for the lower class, beginner players. The only way to save these crates is to increase demand.

I really wish STS would allow a way to "unlock" these crates to allow f2p players to have a chance of looting these exclusive items. And the problem isn't in releasing exclusive items, its in releasing exclusive items that are far beyond in stats than what they should be. The improved itemization I mentioned before would take care of this. The middle class should be competitive with the upper class. Stat differentials should only be minor.

My 2 cents

IGN: Łʊƈɨƒɛʀ
    Join the Discord Community!
    Arcane Legends Discord

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Zylx For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Plat purchased drgb vanity did not give stat bonuses only the looted versions did had every set including blk regular gear version that y i quit pl they screwed that up bad

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    151 Posts

When I ask my friends from other legends games why they will not play AL or give it more of a chance they all pretty much say the same thing, "It cost too much money." I used to be very active in season 1. I remember when locks came out and we thought it was absolutely ridiculous to spend 15 plat to open a chest. In fact, I think bojangles and I laughed about the idea that people would. Fast forward to today and people are spending hundreds of dollars to potentially loot something of value. I just think it is a bit ridiculous that the only way to obtain the arcane pets are by spending lots of plat and having enough luck to win the lottery. I have seen the threads complaining about the drop rates in PvE. I think that is what stops me from playing more actively. I love farming, but as said above, it is is not encouraging to farm something that is a rare drop only to open it and have an even more rare chance of getting the item you're hoping for.
    I do understand that plat spending helps support the economy. I just think drop rates should be increased. There are other ways to keep the economy going then to limit the best items to a chest where you have to potentially spend hundreds of dollars on. Perhaps better elixirs for farming maps similar to how it was done in PL. Or implement other advantages. In PL they introduced the thrasher elixirs. Those still remain successful as far as I have seen; however, they are not completely necessary. It's the person's choice whether to purchase it or not. If you chose not to spend your money on an elixir then you still had a good enough chance at getting the item you want. It wasn't like if you don't buy it then you're out of luck. I just find it very discouraging. Like, if I am going to spend money on a game I want to feel confident that it might benefit me and not just have me sitting there with like 100k in profit, which in AL is not very much. Even if it is just on elixirs, I know that I spent my money having fun farming with friends rather than sitting in town pressing an unlock button.
    Last edited by Petrichor; 03-31-2015 at 12:35 PM.

7. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Petrichor For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    237 Posts

Back in s1, I was a silly little mage who didn't know about respec, had a 3 str 2 int 1 dex build and basically believed that I could get the best possible gear. I spent my days levelling up and standing in pier trying to find a party for elite Bael. When I realized my build was silly, I deleted that mage and build another one. But, while doing all this, the best gear was ALWAYS within reach. By the time Nordr was released, in s3, I had moved on to playing tank. During that reason, I was pretty much in Elite Oltgar all day. I farmed my way to a noble set, an entombed hammer of warfare, and a little gold in my pocket. I even got gutsy and opened rougly 50 elite golden chests at once, which would have sold for enough to buy me a mythic set. My point is, that back then not only was the best gear farmable, but I am sure I could have stood my own fairly well in PvP (i never entered pvp so I would not know for sure).

In s6, I finally got a mythic helm and armor (upgraded). This is when I first entered PvP. At first, I had no clue what i was doing. A kind soul must have seen some sort of potentil in me and invited me to join Epitome of Silentkill, where they taught me not to open a clash with charged nox and about the distance of aimed shot and all kinds of helpful tricks. But even with only a mythic set and a legendary ring, amulet and weapon, PvP was possible and I could hold my own against majority of players.

Today, I am one of those overgeared players the legendary PvPers rightfully complain about. I have enough gear that while VSing a legendary rogue my tactic is pretty to tank their first combo and then 1 hit them while their skill is on cd. Am I they only one who finds something wrong with that. The funny fact is, there are players who can do that against me as well. These are the ring, imbued set and nekro users. I can't even imagine how it is for the legendary players. The gear gap is so ridiculous that there are players with pretty much twice the stats of a legendary one. I do not consider myself to be a noob, but while facing a nekro user, pretty much all I can do is hide and pray that they start pinging out so I have a chance.

Here are solutions to start off with to resolve this obscene gear difference-

1) Give us the lvl 46 mythic ring that should have been released instead of the lvl 41 mythic amulet and MAKE IT FARMABLE. Throw it in locked crates if you want, but make it possible to get without spending a single locked and without requiring a unnatural amount of luck.
    Note: I do not consider planar amulet or nekro farmable because the odds of looted a recipe or fossil are just too low. Also, a high number of ankhs, which are nothing but plats are needed.

2) Make the legendary gear that drops from the hardest elite bosses not 5 levels, but 1 or two levels below the mythic one. Give us an amulet that when ocmpared to the planar amulet only shows a hp difference of 200 or max 300 hp instead of the 700-800 hp it has over the fang of fenrir. Give us a weapon that is only 20-30 damage weaker than the mythic one instead of a 80-100 damage difference. MOST OF ALL GIVE US A NEW MYTHIC RING.

3) Introduce farmable pets that either directly counter nekro and sns, such as a pet that removes all buffs from the opponent team the way misty and ironbite remove debuffs from our own, or a pet that has a similar AA to theirs. For example, a pet that gives us a shield that provides stun immunity and aborbs more than 500 damage would be appreciated. Nekro will remain on top because of the speed boost and the fact that its shield will absorb more damage, but players who cannot afford to spend 50m on a pet have an alternative to it.

4) Start cleaning up PvP, especially ctf. There are far too many players who walk into a pvp, especially ctf, game and simply expect not to be killed or be able to free flag without being bothered. When you kill them, they take offence and start spewing such profanities that if they were not hiding behind a computer screen, would result in them being beaten up. Just the other day, I refused to allow a player to free flag because the opponent team was a player down in a clash, so he blocked the game for over 20 minutes by simply staying dead and trash talking while we clashed. Start banning dummy farmers and actually issuing temporary and eventually permanent bans for the use of excessive profanities.

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kingofninjas For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    236 Posts

Introduce actual gamemasters. If you don't know what a gamemaster is -> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gamemaster

This will solve a lot of problems, especially ones that have to do with using profanities, dummy farming, scamming, bullying and stuff like that. Plus, if at least some of them (the gms) play the game, they will, for example, tell devs how a 100 gold drop is not "substantial" and, what's even better - devs might actually listen to them.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kingofninjas View Post
    Back in s1, I was a silly little mage who didn't know about respec, had a 3 str 2 int 1 dex build and basically believed that I could get the best possible gear. I spent my days levelling up and standing in pier trying to find a party for elite Bael. When I realized my build was silly, I deleted that mage and build another one. But, while doing all this, the best gear was ALWAYS within reach. By the time Nordr was released, in s3, I had moved on to playing tank. During that reason, I was pretty much in Elite Oltgar all day. I farmed my way to a noble set, an entombed hammer of warfare, and a little gold in my pocket. I even got gutsy and opened rougly 50 elite golden chests at once, which would have sold for enough to buy me a mythic set. My point is, that back then not only was the best gear farmable, but I am sure I could have stood my own fairly well in PvP (i never entered pvp so I would not know for sure).

In s6, I finally got a mythic helm and armor (upgraded). This is when I first entered PvP. At first, I had no clue what i was doing. A kind soul must have seen some sort of potentil in me and invited me to join Epitome of Silentkill, where they taught me not to open a clash with charged nox and about the distance of aimed shot and all kinds of helpful tricks. But even with only a mythic set and a legendary ring, amulet and weapon, PvP was possible and I could hold my own against majority of players.

Today, I am one of those overgeared players the legendary PvPers rightfully complain about. I have enough gear that while VSing a legendary rogue my tactic is pretty to tank their first combo and then 1 hit them while their skill is on cd. Am I they only one who finds something wrong with that. The funny fact is, there are players who can do that against me as well. These are the ring, imbued set and nekro users. I can't even imagine how it is for the legendary players. The gear gap is so ridiculous that there are players with pretty much twice the stats of a legendary one. I do not consider myself to be a noob, but while facing a nekro user, pretty much all I can do is hide and pray that they start pinging out so I have a chance.

Here are solutions to start off with to resolve this obscene gear difference-

1) Give us the lvl 46 mythic ring that should have been released instead of the lvl 41 mythic amulet and MAKE IT FARMABLE. Throw it in locked crates if you want, but make it possible to get without spending a single locked and without requiring a unnatural amount of luck.
    Note: I do not consider planar amulet or nekro farmable because the odds of looted a recipe or fossil are just too low. Also, a high number of ankhs, which are nothing but plats are needed.

2) Make the legendary gear that drops from the hardest elite bosses not 5 levels, but 1 or two levels below the mythic one. Give us an amulet that when ocmpared to the planar amulet only shows a hp difference of 200 or max 300 hp instead of the 700-800 hp it has over the fang of fenrir. Give us a weapon that is only 20-30 damage weaker than the mythic one instead of a 80-100 damage difference. MOST OF ALL GIVE US A NEW MYTHIC RING.

3) Introduce farmable pets that either directly counter nekro and sns, such as a pet that removes all buffs from the opponent team the way misty and ironbite remove debuffs from our own, or a pet that has a similar AA to theirs. For example, a pet that gives us a shield that provides stun immunity and aborbs more than 500 damage would be appreciated. Nekro will remain on top because of the speed boost and the fact that its shield will absorb more damage, but players who cannot afford to spend 50m on a pet have an alternative to it.

4) Start cleaning up PvP, especially ctf. There are far too many players who walk into a pvp, especially ctf, game and simply expect not to be killed or be able to free flag without being bothered. When you kill them, they take offence and start spewing such profanities that if they were not hiding behind a computer screen, would result in them being beaten up. Just the other day, I refused to allow a player to free flag because the opponent team was a player down in a clash, so he blocked the game for over 20 minutes by simply staying dead and trash talking while we clashed. Start banning dummy farmers and actually issuing temporary and eventually permanent bans for the use of excessive profanities.
    Love this guy he used the hiding behind the screen line. BTW those geared unskilled free flagging players are noobs (not all geared players just the ones everyone hates) I one day wish to become as good as you in pvp.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    237 Posts

Another big issue I forgot to mention in my previous post are guilds. These days, we see a couple of major guilds completely dominating PvP, especially CTF. In tdm the situation isn't so bad because the games are to short for it to escalate to the level it does in CTF, but CTF is a different ball game all together. We see guild with 3 people on each team, with a couple free flagging their way to 10k flags and the remaining running around spawning while their guild mates on the opposite side block. I am not naming any guild herguilds most of the major PvP guilds do indulge in this. Speaking as someone who has just recently made the switch from a major guild with over 300 people to solo to a small guild of friends, I have experienced this first hand, having been on both sides of this issue.

Some people, especially those with a large guild to back them up, immediately call, even when the fight is fair. It is too late to do much about this now, but for any future sts games, I strongly recommend that they limit the number of players in a single guild to 50-100. This will somewhat prevent bullying and force people to be selective about guilds, ideally grouping like minded, geared and skilled people together.

Currently, the situation in CTF is borderline unbearable, with a previously unseen amount of blocking, trash talking, and bullying going on. I usually try and kill free flaggers and help people who are being ganged, but there is only so much a few people can do, especially when they are against guilds of over 300 people each.
    Sts needs to rethink the current PvP situation. I would suggest that they remove the chat box altogether. Do not provide people with a /a option at all. Alternatively, people entering a PvP room should be anonymous. They should have either a red or blue vanity depending on their team and be listed as Player #X.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts

I don't think they should limit guilds that way cause large guilds are great for pve and finding groups to run, but I would be OK with making the pvp rooms anonymous or something along these lines.
    Pm me if you'd like me to make you custom sig... Happy to help if I got time, and donations are accepted if u love it

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    237 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by shinytoy View Post
    I see everyone's concern with the gear discrepancy and I'll be honest that I felt the same way for a long time. It was frustrating to me that the same people in PVP who had arcane rings, were also the same people who had SNS for the last year. It was very difficult to beat a player with such and extreme difference in gear.

However, I want to make a couple of points from what I've noticed and maybe you can think about this for yourself. First, there are many players who are very rich and will always have unlimited gold until probably the day they quit. However, many of the players that you see wearing an arcane rings (including myself) are people who share the ring. For example, I'm a 50%owner of mine and I know some people who split the arcane rings 3 ways. This option is available to you as well if there's someone that you can truly trust. You can probably pick up a clean ring for around 40m so all you need to come up with is 20m for a 50% ownership. That's only 2 recipes from the arena. Sure, it may not happen over night but it will probably happen within the next few months if you keep at it. Bare in mind there's an expansion coming and also STS has announced that there's events on the horizon, so there's plenty of opportunities to make gold.

The second point I want to make is regarding Nekro. Everyone is currently jumping up and down and feeling that it is way too OP. I want this group of people to think which is better, having the option to one day own a Nekro or having the most OP pet in the game remain SNS, a pet which you can NEVER obtain. IMO SNS drastically changed and destroyed PvP for a very long time. As an averagely geared mage (without arcane ring), I was able kill many of the arcane rogues and I was ok with even losing 3/5 tries. However, SNS made it impossible. They simply stood in the stacked green pools and were healing faster than I could practically deal damage. Then my shield wore out and I would get 1 hit. In CTF, SNS is still extremely OP. What everyone needs to understand is in a short clash, having multiple Nekro's does not really offer an advantage because the shields do not stack and there is a cool down of about 3 seconds between shields. All you need is 1 Nekro per team. However, multiple SNS is very hard to fight against. Nekro is extremely new in popularity so just wait 2 or 3 months and every single team will have it just like everyone has Samael now. When that happens, the price won't be 40m+ but it will be 20m or so because it will be so common. Either way, everyone needs to get over Samael. That pet has had its day.

The last point I want to make is also about the arcane ring. It wasn't the arcane ring that was so extremely OP. Frankly, the stats aren't that impressive for the price. It was the fact that everyone else was using a mythic ring from 2 level caps ago. This was a huge mistake from STS in my opinion because there was nothing in between. There was thread after thread about this subject and it fell of deaf ears. All that STS needed to do is release a 41 ring that was slightly worse than the arcane one and the prices for both would have been moderate.
    I do not think arcane ring is much of an issue. I do not own one and I can still compete against them. What I cannot compete against is nekro. As of now, the only way to get nekro is in a crate or to pay 50m for it, something I, and 95% of the playing population, are both unable and unwilling to do. If you try to vs a player of your gear level that has a nekro while you do not use it, I can assure you you will lose 9/10 times no matter how skilled you are.

Honestly, I am happy that there is a pet like nekro since PvP was just a stunfest before that, but that is only because I usually have a player with nekro on my side or one I can call for help. Most players do not have this privilige, and a nekro opposite to them means certain loss. Keeping in mind the difficulties of all players, it would be better if sns remained the best since they are rare enough that most people don't have to worry about running into one of them.

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    584 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kingofninjas View Post
    Another big issue I forgot to mention in my previous post are guilds. These days, we see a couple of major guilds completely dominating PvP, especially CTF. In tdm the situation isn't so bad because the games are to short for it to escalate to the level it does in CTF, but CTF is a different ball game all together. We see guild with 3 people on each team, with a couple free flagging their way to 10k flags and the remaining running around spawning while their guild mates on the opposite side block. I am not naming any guild herguilds most of the major PvP guilds do indulge in this. Speaking as someone who has just recently made the switch from a major guild with over 300 people to solo to a small guild of friends, I have experienced this first hand, having been on both sides of this issue.

Some people, especially those with a large guild to back them up, immediately call, even when the fight is fair. It is too late to do much about this now, but for any future sts games, I strongly recommend that they limit the number of players in a single guild to 50-100. This will somewhat prevent bullying and force people to be selective about guilds, ideally grouping like minded, geared and skilled people together.

Currently, the situation in CTF is borderline unbearable, with a previously unseen amount of blocking, trash talking, and bullying going on. I usually try and kill free flaggers and help people who are being ganged, but there is only so much a few people can do, especially when they are against guilds of over 300 people each.
    Sts needs to rethink the current PvP situation. I would suggest that they remove the chat box altogether. Do not provide people with a /a option at all. Alternatively, people entering a PvP room should be anonymous. They should have either a red or blue vanity depending on their team and be listed as Player #X.
    +1 to these suggestions.

The chatbox should remain imo, with the /a command removed, so people can discuss strategies.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    237 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bellaelda View Post
    I don't think they should limit guilds that way cause large guilds are great for pve and finding groups to run, but I would be OK with making the pvp rooms anonymous or something along these lines.
    My apologies. I had not considered pve and was speaking from a pure PvP standpoint. Since limiting guilds would ruin the pve experience, and hence affect game experience, that is not a viable solution. In light of that, making PvP rooms anonymous, or making a separate anonymous room is the only solution that strikes me as viable to adopt.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

If pvp was anonymous and you couldn't know if you're practicing with your team for either clash or sts tourney then there would have to be custom pvp games. Games where you have to be invited into the game and first to join each side would be responsible for the invited so to organize guild clashes/wars. People absolutely should be able to make teams to play with. It's team games.

That would also solve the issue of people wanting a 1 v 1 arena. If those 2 people join opposite sides, they can choose to invite others or stay 1 v 1.

I hear you about nekro but he's definitely beatable in a team game. It takes some creativity. I am a fan of nekro. I hope to have one in the not too distant future. I'm geared though and both sns and nekro are HUGE barriers for under or average geared players.

My best pvp times anyway are organized clashes. It's most fun and gives you a chance to encounter new problems and problem solve. Also lets you adjust strategy which is why it's important to know your team. Communication is key.

Maybe if there were different pvp "playlist." Like a royal rumble pit. Team vs. And of course a custom game option. Maybe even go so far as set amount of kills to win in custom games. I'd love a first to 100 tdm game.

Click my sig for some Arcane Videos!!

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    237 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kriticality View Post
    If pvp was anonymous and you couldn't know if you're practicing with your team for either clash or sts tourney then there would have to be custom pvp games. Games where you have to be invited into the game and first to join each side would be responsible for the invited so to organize guild clashes/wars. People absolutely should be able to make teams to play with. It's team games.

That would also solve the issue of people wanting a 1 v 1 arena. If those 2 people join opposite sides, they can choose to invite others or stay 1 v 1.

I hear you about nekro but he's definitely beatable in a team game. It takes some creativity. I am a fan of nekro. I hope to have one in the not too distant future. I'm geared though and both sns and nekro are HUGE barriers for under or average geared players.

My best pvp times anyway are organized clashes. It's most fun and gives you a chance to encounter new problems and problem solve. Also lets you adjust strategy which is why it's important to know your team. Communication is key.

Maybe if there were different pvp "playlist." Like a royal rumble pit. Team vs. And of course a custom game option. Maybe even go so far as set amount of kills to win in custom games. I'd love a first to 100 tdm game.
    The anonymous room suggestion was meant as an addition, not as a replacement.

As for nekro, it is beatable, but rarely so. If you wish to, I am happy to organize an even geared clash where my team has a nekro and yours doesn't (for the sake of better data as if it was your team with the nekro I could throw the game for the sake if pricing my point).

Additionally, I am always ready to clash on even pet terms just for fun, so hit me up in game any time.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ice View Post
    Do you guys miss the old days?

PVP is boring no more rivalry.. less pro players... meh
    This situation already occur long time ago... and still no change. We need revolutionary change in this game! Not only small change.
    [Newcomx, Newcomy, & Newcomz]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

more money making options will solve

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kriticality View Post

I really think that sts had a really good system in PL where u could create a game and lock the map so that only people with the password could join... I know they still have this system enabled in this game since they've used it for pvp tournaments... They should just allow us to create games ourselves... That would solve a ton of issues of blockers, 1v1, clash, etc!
    Pm me if you'd like me to make you custom sig... Happy to help if I got time, and donations are accepted if u love it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    257 Posts

Agreed. So much maxed ppl these days. Back then i only did tdm because most of the maxed out players are kill farming in ctf, nowadays theyre everywhere lol. Most people even leave the moment they enter a map knowing they will not stand a chance with their gear. I also see a lot of maxed out players with no skills these days, but due to the huge gear gap, they usually have the upper hand. They must be like "its ok if they leave when i get in the map, at least i wont die, i got my gear to cover up my crappy skills" :/

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

Great feed back from our pro players.. nice to see old names still active.

Click signature for Youtube Channel
    Click This for Tournament History