Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What left is the to do?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Default What left is the to do?

So as the title says what is the to do? Recently I have just been sitting in towns just waiting for something like a friend to pm or a update to come. I can't pvp because of my gear (it's like 1-2 shots from a mythic bow) and as for pve elites... Yes I want to run tombs but no one will run without ankhs, and ankhs are 50k... So I took some advice from A thread about making money.. But I've been told my best chance is to wait till next cap.. So without ankhs to run PvE.. What can I do?

Note: I am farming locks but they are best to sell at event as prices rise.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Disproves View Post
    So as the title says what is the to do? Recently I have just been sitting in towns just waiting for something like a friend to pm or a update to come. I can't pvp because of my gear (it's like 1-2 shots from a mythic bow) and as for pve elites... Yes I want to run tombs but no one will run without ankhs, and ankhs are 50k... So I took some advice from A thread about making money.. But I've been told my best chance is to wait till next cap.. So without ankhs to run PvE.. What can I do?

Note: I am farming locks but they are best to sell at event as prices rise.
    Not buying ankhs for runs is pretty silly...Try farming Elite wilds,usually no one dies with a good Tank.Gl.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mxzgrawp View Post
    Not buying ankhs for runs is pretty silly...Try farming Elite wilds,usually no one dies with a good Tank.Gl.
    Lol, I NEVER run without ankhs... It's just getting them that's the problem.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Disproves View Post
    Lol, I NEVER run without ankhs... It's just getting them that's the problem.
    Apologies,misunderstood the Statement.As I mentioned: elite wilds,which drops teeth and elite golden dragonscale chests.Need a build and gear specifications too?I wouldn't mind paying some time giving out some tips.
    Last edited by mxzgrawp; 03-30-2015 at 12:24 PM. Reason: Grammar

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    649 Posts

If you're at endgame and are down to struggling with buying anks, I highly suggest you do all the gold making strategies that you read in the other thread. Make it a goal to get a few hundred to 1000+ Anks, max out your potions, and buy some luck lix and lep ammy if you don't already own one so that you'll be prepared for elites as soon as the season opens and farm the heck out of end game pinks. The only thing that's certain in elites now is the one hit and messed up red zones or the touch of death curse by mages.

Anks are the new token of elites, you need to prepare now. If 50k is too much, do all the free plat offers and buy with platinum. The key to success is preparation, anks aren't going to drop in price less than 40k a pop and there's no more major profitable events until after the expansion.
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Kakashis For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

For ankhless run i would suggest elite southern seas( doesnt even cost me pots with full team as a tank)...nd the golden chest gives 20k...with 3 runs you should have enough for ankhs.
    Then i suggest higher elites...though the ankh to loot ratio is low...
    i prefer arena and tombs but only if your gear is above average otherwise its an ankh sink
    Other than that farm locks(prize should rise with expansion) and probably the double odds arcane week that is coming soon
    Good luck
    P.s. if u don't get good loot we can cry together near paradise pier

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mxzgrawp View Post
    Apologies,misunderstood the Statement.As I mentioned: elite wilds,which drops teeth and elite golden dragonscale chests.Need a build and gear specifications too?I wouldn't mind paying some time giving out some tips.
    Oh, I only just remembered that.. Lol. I'd be happy to run with you add me disproves.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Sure,we Made a little groupie yesterday and we plan on running ocasionaly,also we run pt3 a lot,you're more than welcome to join us in Elites.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    549 Posts

Never ever skip picking up Klaas or Shazbot for ankhs.

Star light, star bright...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

True,ankhs pay out well lately for my twink.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    784 Posts

You can farm for eggs in Normal Nordr solo. Not a lot of pots used, and lep+reroll usually yields one or two eggs and a crate or two in 30 mins. Granted, you won't get rich doing this, but with eggs at, or above 20k, it is enough to generate some savings. Don't forget to take the hero's of Nordr quest so you can get some gold and an elite silver warchest.

You can farm elite LMM for Wrathjaw and Snaggletooth eggs, plus the occasional Elite Golden Banded Chest.

Elite Southern Seas and Elite Palm Rock are easy, soloable places to farm Elite Golden Pirate Chests, Blood hammer gear and Firesquids.

If you are adventurous, you can take on elite Oltgar, but it is best to go with a party for efficiency.

Finally, you can PUG PT3 and Elite Caves, but in general, PUGs are hit or miss as far as party skill goes.

AL: Kalizzaa
    Retired Officer of <Elite Runners>
    Elite Chronicles: Solo guides for elite maps - No longer maintained

13. The Following User Says Thank You to GoodSyntax For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by GoodSyntax View Post
    You can farm for eggs in Normal Nordr solo. Not a lot of pots used, and lep+reroll usually yields one or two eggs and a crate or two in 30 mins. Granted, you won't get rich doing this, but with eggs at, or above 20k, it is enough to generate some savings. Don't forget to take the hero's of Nordr quest so you can get some gold and an elite silver warchest.

You can farm elite LMM for Wrathjaw and Snaggletooth eggs, plus the occasional Elite Golden Banded Chest.

Elite Southern Seas and Elite Palm Rock are easy, soloable places to farm Elite Golden Pirate Chests, Blood hammer gear and Firesquids.

If you are adventurous, you can take on elite Oltgar, but it is best to go with a party for efficiency.

Finally, you can PUG PT3 and Elite Caves, but in general, PUGs are hit or miss as far as party skill goes.
    Still,Elite Golden Dragonscales in Elite wilds seem a better way to save up for me.As it's easy to Run with an legendary Party.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by GoodSyntax View Post

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Dragoonclaws For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dragoonclaws View Post
    Lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

That is true, for sure the elite wilds are really easy and with a normal legendary equiped party its also a quick & stressless run. I like to run elite wilds over normal ones, but when you think about it you usualy get either elite dragonscale chests or dragkin teeth or nothing. I always say that if you have the will then you dont need a special tool, means that you can always, and always find a way to earn money if you are persistant and hardworking.
    "I just come and chit chat."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    784 Posts

@mxzgrawp

I agree, Elite Wilds is a decent, and relatively safe place to farm, but there seems to be some time zones where there simply isn't much game activity, so finding a party can be difficult, which is my most of my recommendations are for solo players.

Also, it seems that the better geared players are more willing to PUG PT3 and Caves than Wilds. I'm not sure why there aren't too many PUGs happening in Wilds (the map has become way, way too easy), but that is just where it's at now. The lowest geared players are tying to PUG Wilds, and in many cases, managing to make a royal mess out of the map due to the short leashes.

AL: Kalizzaa
    Retired Officer of <Elite Runners>
    Elite Chronicles: Solo guides for elite maps - No longer maintained

20. The Following User Says Thank You to GoodSyntax For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

@GoodSyntax (a.k.a. - Kalizzaa)

Agreed. Whenever a newly capped player ask me "how to make money?", i just point them over to wilds and elite wilds, but they usualy expect to get loaded overnight. As for Caves of Tarewa, I like to run them because if you have an experienced party,a lepre and lix you can easily farm either elite drag chest or shadowlurk. Not to mention the teeth.
    "I just come and chit chat."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

What's left? For a start changing your title from 'the' to 'there' lol

And for ankhs, run gauntlet as they drop ankhs or save them up from klaas as he grants 5 on occasions.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    552 Posts

ya bro dis endgeym luyf iz horibel. u farm? no richie ok?...... u open crat? boom boi u get red orang lef n rytt
    duck dynasty falls

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Limsi For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Limsi View Post
    ya bro dis endgeym luyf iz horibel. u farm? no richie ok?...... u open crat? boom boi u get red orang lef n rytt
    Money making guide:

open crat:

expedition rifle of brutality
    5platinums
    orion egg
    expedition rifle or force
    blood ruby of shuyal
    McCraw egg
    expedition bow of tactics
    90 platinums
    15 platinums
    expedition rifle of brutality