Thread: Reward Active Platinum Users

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Default Reward Active Platinum Users

Hello Arcane Legends community

I would like to suggest a tier spending system being added to the game. It's a simple concept for the most part, simply having the amazing team over at Spacetime Studios reward users who actively support the game by purchasing(or earning) and spending platinum.

My general thought for how this would play out is to have 4 tiers which progressively reward you for once you reach a certain spent amount of platinum for each tier. The rewards would change every month and the rewards would progressively become better the higher the tier you reach. Your spent platinum for this tier system will reset every month as the rewards change. And perhaps for the highest tier there could be some sort of exclusive item or at least something very worth while.

HOW THIS WOULD HELP THE COMMUNITY

Locked Chest Users
    -Some players spend 10, 50 or even hundreds of dollars on platinum simply to open locked crates. Many of them disapointed in the end due to no descent rewards. It would be nice for these players to know that even though they didn't get a descent reward from the locks that they still can claim a reward from the tier system.

Regretful Investments
    -Ever spent platinum on something you regreted in the future? This will allow you to simply ease off that pain knowing that your spending wasn't a complete loss

STS Supporters
    -Some people buy platinum simply to support the game or Spacetime Studios itself. A tier spending system would allow Spacetime to give back to those users

EXAMPLES
    This could be an example for how much platinum you would have to spend to claim a reward for each tier
    Tier 1: 250 Platinum spent
    Tier 2: 500 Platinum spent
    Tier 3: 750 Platinum spent
    Tier 4: 1000 Platinum spent

Feel free to suggest possible rewards in the comments if you like.

P.S For all you people who like to read a thread but don't leave feedback, I can't tell your thoughts if you don't even leave a short comment. I can't read your minds

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zerris For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Some would say that buying plat does indeed bring its own rewards..

But I hear what you're saying, after all plat buyers are the ones who keep STS afloat. No offense to those who devote hundreds of hours to the game but STS can't pay their bills with our time and effort

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Tiers for buying plat shouldn't be implemented. You're already above the players if you're a constant plat buyer, not ahead of them. I don't think you know what this means, and I won't explain it, ask someone. If this idea is implemented most non plat users will quit, because they have no way to catch up to plat buyers, just like right now.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,042 Posts

Your tier ratio is way off. You're talking about less than $100 for all 4 tiers. There are many players who are over the 100,000 plat mark or even 200,000+ plat.

I think plat tiers would be a mistake. We already see people overly rewarded for opening crates, while those who actually play the game get nothing from bosses. This would just further the wealth gaps that are already a major problem.
    You never know what you can do until you try
    There are two ways of doing something: right, and again.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Serancha For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

The tier shouldn't be scaled with plas spent... because plat farmers. I know it's revenu for STS, but that's not the player's money. It should be scaled with the plat bought, with the player's money. I bought the 1700 platinum bundle.. I was expecting to get courage.. got nothing but the platinums. Bought Owl crates... I regret buying platinums, I regret gambling, I regret many other things (just can't be said here, nothing wrong no worries)

Sad day. Good idea tho Zerris.

I am kinda scared of something tho... you give the players things.. they want more. Complains that the given reward is not enough... and doesn't pay back the loss. Greedy players nowadays...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Serancha View Post
    Your tier ratio is way off. You're talking about less than $100 for all 4 tiers. There are many players who are over the 100,000 plat mark or even 200,000+ plat.

I think plat tiers would be a mistake. We already see people overly rewarded for opening crates, while those who actually play the game get nothing from bosses. This would just further the wealth gaps that are already a major problem.
    I mentioned that the platinum spent would reset monthly, so unless a player decided to spend 100,000 platinum within such a short time period it shouldn't be be much of an issue. Also the rewards don't have to be something equivalent to the amount spent. They would more so be a small bonus in a way.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    649 Posts

I'm okay with this idea as long as the items given would be untradable banners or vanites. This would have no effect on the market and also changes nothing in the game. A nice consolation prize for those who support sts
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,009 Posts

I always thought would be cool to be have a high rollers Tavern in the game, only people who have spent idk maybe 200k+ on plat could enter and inside would be vendors dealing cool things. What idk but yeah! Maybe items you can purchase with plat or something.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zerris View Post
    Hello Arcane Legends community

I would like to suggest a tier spending system being added to the game. It's a simple concept for the most part, simply having the amazing team over at Spacetime Studios reward users who actively support the game by purchasing(or earning) and spending platinum.

My general thought for how this would play out is to have 4 tiers which progressively reward you for once you reach a certain spent amount of platinum for each tier. The rewards would change every month and the rewards would progressively become better the higher the tier you reach. Your spent platinum for this tier system will reset every month as the rewards change. And perhaps for the highest tier there could be some sort of exclusive item or at least something very worth while.

HOW THIS WOULD HELP THE COMMUNITY

Locked Chest Users
    -Some players spend 10, 50 or even hundreds of dollars on platinum simply to open locked crates. Many of them disapointed in the end due to no descent rewards. It would be nice for these players to know that even though they didn't get a descent reward from the locks that they still can claim a reward from the tier system.

Regretful Investments
    -Ever spent platinum on something you regreted in the future? This will allow you to simply ease off that pain knowing that your spending wasn't a complete loss

STS Supporters
    -Some people buy platinum simply to support the game or Spacetime Studios itself. A tier spending system would allow Spacetime to give back to those users

EXAMPLES
    This could be an example for how much platinum you would have to spend to claim a reward for each tier
    Tier 1: 250 Platinum spent
    Tier 2: 500 Platinum spent
    Tier 3: 750 Platinum spent
    Tier 4: 1000 Platinum spent

Feel free to suggest possible rewards in the comments if you like.

P.S For all you people who like to read a thread but don't leave feedback, I can't tell your thoughts if you don't even leave a short comment. I can't read your minds
    I think this is a great idea! I have spent thousands of plat (if you saw me in game you would never know) and a good 3/4 of it has been wasted due to my inexperience and naivety. Now that I have wasted thousands of plat, my main gain was a big lump of cash gone from my savings in real, and only now have managed to buy an item that has some worth in its price and use. Tiers would put my mind at rest knowing that I have not spent loads of money and got nothing in return

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

as a non plat user, i think plat users have advantage in game than non plat users...still considering drop rates,i think there can be some rewards

Konan

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kakashis View Post
    I'm okay with this idea as long as the items given would be untradable banners or vanites. This would have no effect on the market and also changes nothing in the game. A nice consolation prize for those who support sts
    I agree; this is the sort of thing I had in mind

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

the short answer: NO

and im a plat user
    Lvl46 Rogue - Enterradora || Lvl46 Mage - Enterradori || Lvl41 Warrior - Enterradore

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Why don't make a daily login reward with 1 Platinum per day?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

This is bull****

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk