Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Pocket Legends Birthday Raffle!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts

1. Heybeautiful
    2. I absolutely love PL because of it's community. I made some amazing friends here, as well as the thrill of PvPing with friends and CTFing with them on your team after capturing the 5th flag and celebrating it together

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

1. Strune
    2. I love PL because of the outstanding people I've met throughout pvp, townes and pve. I fell in love with the game a long while ago and have stuck with it ever since and will continue to do so.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

1. Xfarmtwinkx
    2. I love the game because of the brilliant community, the games originality all the endless things you have to entertain you on this brilliant game! Also I love collecting and this game lets you do that I'm so addicted .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

1. Kingshahzeb
    2. There isn't one reason for what i love PL..... i would want to describe all as the question relies on why i LOVE it, so, i'll make further points of it in roman numbers
    i. First of all, I love PL because i love my friends, i have played many games but i never found that much good friends i found in PL. i really had clashes with my other games friends but this game has so amazing community that i can choose a friend good for me .
    ii. PVP. I love the player vs player concept, that makes me so concentrated, sometimes i rage too but i don't stop to work hard and hard which always makes me stick to it!
    iii. Twinks! whenever i get angr from my main or don't want to pvp more at Lv76, the capacity of Level in PL is so much that i can put up till 2020 till being pro in all level accs!
    iv. Trying of getting rich. My second dream of my PL life was that if i could get rich like those people having 150m+, i want to hit them up and buy everything i always wanted but being a bad merch, it will take me a year to get good at merching then i would have made gold
    v. and at last, considering it is a 5th birth day of PL, i would like to say that PL is fantastic for me and i love all of their ideas even i understood the 300k exp(because it was only 1 level cap so they added all the 5 level exp into 1!) So pl is fantastic for me and i can't stop playing it daily, taking my daily blessing, seeing what i'll get today and siting all day in the suspense of if i'll get 3x or not,
    If we combine all these reasons, you'll know how much i love PL
    "Treat others like you want yourself to be treated, time will reflect your doing upon you someday..."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

1.Emaxzc
    2. I like PL because I can have fun with my friends! playing in the dungeons and pvp.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    385 Posts

1. Ughcool

2. I love pl for the community and as long as the community lasts I will always love this game.
    Ign - Coolguymage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default Pocket Legends Birthday Raffle!

Kryzteenah
    1. "Apparitions" is my favorite of my many toons.
    2. I love Pocket Legends because because its a magical, fun, imaginary world where I met my real life soul mate and fiancee. <3 So, in a way I've already won. <3 Since 2011, I've enjoyed building many toons leveling them and pvping with them, meeting people from around the globe. I was crushed to hear the January announcement of no more updates (not even holiday vanity sales) as holidays were a lot to me on PL (I don't have close family in real life, celebrating holidays with my PL family is all I have/had). During the years, it has also been cool to learn how the game helps people cope with what ever things they are dealing with in real life, from cancers to abusive relationships, to family problems and more. PL has been a safe place we can immerse ourselves in and be who ever we want to be.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

1.Ratterree
    2. I love the ability to become a great powerful Aviator. I like how i can be a nice person online and help in the lower levels and go to higher levels and have nice people do the same for me.I like how its game-play is something you cant really put down and is a game where there's always something happening so your not there sitting and waiting.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

1. Thepally
    2. I love the fact that there is always people ready to double my gold xD!!! It's also fun because you can meet great people that become your friends, I had many good times playing PL! Best game I've ever played!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

1. tacabalarj
    2.looks I like the legends pocket because I love to play pvp ctf and also the friendship that created the game met people from all over the world I'm from Brazil and met people of Korean and one in Mexico they now and my friend and I have other other countries as well. much like the Pocket Legends [<>]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts

1. Bglir
    2. The first and only online game i ever played, i download PL for my kids to play, tested the game so i can show them how to play the game, instead i got hook on playing PL, it really caught my interest and fall in love with the game, and till today 4 years on, i'm still playing, love everything about PL the game play and also making friends with many different people across the globe.

Thanks STG for this awesome game

Git – Ssneakykills

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

1. GQDS
    2. What do I love about pl? To this day we have people who just wont give up. I love the dedication from not only myself,but for everyone who still loves the first ever game by SpaceTime. I love the people who strive to be the best of the best and help others who may so need it. I love the people in general. Thats to all. And Thanks to STS.
    <The Community Guild>

Trapazoids Whiffs

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

1. Krexian
    2. I like PL because its not boring , and i love the graphics of this game, the vanities .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

1. Mrrobbinhood
    2. I love Pocket Legends forevermore because for me its the best MMORPG game for mobile out there. I really2x love everything about Pocket Legends.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

1. runinruffian
    2. I love pocket legends for the cool looking loot and the PVP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

1: devauxx
    2: because it's got a great community and you get to hang and play with people from across the world! And the fart emotes lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Default Pocket Legends Birthday Raffle!

1.Producers
    2. Was the first game i ever got on my iPod, I love PL because it kept me entertained and I got to meet some pretty nice people, they of course also made my experience on PL even better!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

1. oSenpai
    2. I love Pocket Legends because its one of the freaking best RPG's out there for mobile Play it 24/7 love the community!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

1. EngineerPo

2. I like this game because of the gameplay, for example, a selection of classes, many multiplayer dungeons, the wide variety of skills and weapons, and the fact that you have complete control over your actions, you can accept quests whenever you want, and personilize your character to how you want them to be, if you want a aggressive warrior, or a supporting enchantress, then this game lets you choose just that.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

1. Silesius
    2. What I like in PL? The answer is simple. It's community. I have meet many people from my country (Poland), Hungary, Czech Republic, Russia, Germany, USA, Mexico... They all was helpfull. Without my new friends I will never get 58level. Thanks friends ;D