Thread: Regarding Sns and movings.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Default Regarding Sns and movings.

Hallo guys.As I saw a few hours ago there was a thread about moving paras from an item to another item and comparing this to the SnS moving problem everyone has.
    First off,SnS was an more than arcane pet awarded to Ursoth's assault event leaderboard winners and is not coming back.
    Second off,Paras are not arcane,neither awarded to leaderboards, also asking to move a gem to another item is kind of silly.
    Personally,I totally support STG in their decision for more reasons,one of them being the one that moving your SnS from your mage account to the rogue one would be better,as rogue is master class in PvP.Also,Remiem has mentioned you need very strong reasons to actually make Support move your SnS.
    Best from me.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Sts moved that warriors sns to his mage because he bought tons of plats, not because he actually gave good reason. He is a PvP warrior and complaining warriors useless in pve. Now we see sts scrambling to find bullcrap excuse so they don't get sue for against ToS. Why? Because they want to make him buy plats more. Doubt he did pve ever in his life. Issue is sts moving pet of plat buyers and not f2p player. Why not move other pet like Samuel grim maridos. Because the warrior is paying sts for this. He know it too.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

Time to change my overall gaming experience on my twink :3

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,016 Posts

This stuff is between StS and the player, not for the entire community to put on blast to the forums. They provide exceptional customer service to both the free and paying players here, and if exception is made with the rules then so be it. I think it's great that they do consider things with a case-by-case basis when possible!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Candylicks For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Candylicks View Post
    This stuff is between StS and the player, not for the entire community to put on blast to the forums. They provide exceptional customer service to both the free and paying players here, and if exception is made with the rules then so be it. I think it's great that they do consider things with a case-by-case basis when possible!
    I disagree. Exceptions can be made in extreme circumstances, but this is not an extreme circumstance. Pets - once leveled - are bound to the character they were opened on. Regardless if SnS is rare... my samael may be the only pet I can ever afford, and as a result it holds the same value to me as it does for another player who may own an SnS. Once rules start bending then people will start wondering what other exceptions STS will make with other rules.

I do agree that we should respect the decisions of STS since they are the ones that created this game, however since they have derived a great deal of feedback from these forums, I do think we are allowed to voice our opinions in a respectful manner. What irks me is people who jump on these threads and start writing nonconstructive posts which undermines everything that players with legitimate suggestions and opinions are voicing.

So in essence i think this was a poor decision by STS, but I will respect it. Just in the future let us know of these exceptions before we hear about it in such a shocking way on the forums.

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to raw For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    153 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by raw View Post
    I disagree. Exceptions can be made in extreme circumstances, but this is not an extreme circumstance. Pets - once leveled - are bound to the character they were opened on. Regardless if SnS is rare... my samael may be the only pet I can ever afford, and as a result it holds the same value to me as it does for another player who may own an SnS.
    This. Leaderboard players put in a lot of time and effort to get SnS, and it is a one time pet that they can never receive again.

The same applies for many people who own an arcane pet - they put in maybe months of time and effort to farm the gold to afford these pets and it could take a very long time for them ever to be in a situation to afford one again.

I don't think that people are annoyed that StS are willing to take individual cases into consideration, that is pretty nice of them to hear what that player had to say. What feels unfair to some players is that this rule bending has *only* been applied in the case of an SnS user.

A strong case can be made for any warrior who has farmed and saved for a upgraded mythics and a Sam, or Singe, and even Glacian and Hammerjaw, and now wants to reroll class because he has been waiting for too long for the class balance to be fixed.

What about players who have paid for a mythic pet such as slag or abaddon from the plat store and want to move their purchase to another toon?

I think what people are looking for is that this be either a standard policy which anyone (and theoretically any pet) can qualify for if they make a good case, or not a policy at all.
    Last edited by Dalmony; 04-03-2015 at 10:25 AM.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Dalmony For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,016 Posts

Yeah I am not at all saying Shiny was wrong in bringing this up, ofc this is the place where people can voice concerns. I just don't care if someone decides to move their SnS off a toon they don't play anymore, doesn't affect the game play at all. If they allowed everyone to move all arcanes that would be tough, can you imagine the time it would put on their customer service taking care of all those requests? I mean, it's just not possible.

Anyways, it's done no matter which way you look at it. I will say though, that I hope they honor ALL SnS players to move it one time and not just the select one or two. That would be really unfair to make an exception for a couple but not all. I had a guildie today put in a request to move it off his warrior (which he never plays) to mage which he does. We will see what happens.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    80 Posts

I'm still waiting for my warrior to be swap names with my mage for plat. Night <-> Titan

I've spent $100+ just getting ready for the rename and getting turned down.

Zep / Basic / Titan / OG Night

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Sns is the Most valuable item/Pet in the game at the moment,so it's justified for People Who have it to want it moved to another character.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    237 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Volt View Post
    I'm still waiting for my warrior to be swap names with my mage for plat. Night <-> Titan

Spend summore nab. Then sts will do it for you.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Kingofninjas For This Useful Post:

.no

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

make all pets transferrable one time

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    80 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kingofninjas:2108286

Spend summore nab. Then sts will do it for you.
    But sir I buy McDonald's wit monies

Zep / Basic / Titan / OG Night

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    935 Posts

I know how you feel. I've asked numerous times to switch names between Title and Titanic, but they keep turning me down, and it makes absolutely no sense why they shouldn't and they won't explain it to me.

IGN: Łʊƈɨƒɛʀ
    Join the Discord Community!
    Arcane Legends Discord