Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: The Mythic Ring needs a little buff

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by justhell View Post
    Offer for lv 15 arlor ring of pot?
    Omg you looted it? 0.o

Let me try my luck today again with opening eggs. If I don't loot it ill give you an offer. Until then reserve it plsss for me

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

I got mine at 14-15th egg

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Yes, It is obvious that the lev 41 ring will only be used for the xp to get to lev 46. Then what? The lev 46 legendary rings will already be way better then the lev 41 mythic ring x). So that will make the lev 41 mythic ring become some sort of lepre.With lower odds.

My suggestion.....Make the ring level up like a pet? This would be very unique and would solve the problem of this good ring to become some stupid lepre at lev 46. Thank you

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Yumisa View Post
    Yes, It is obvious that the lev 41 ring will only be used for the xp to get to lev 46. Then what? The lev 46 legendary rings will already be way better then the lev 41 mythic ring x). So that will make the lev 41 mythic ring become some sort of lepre.With lower odds.

My suggestion.....Make the ring level up like a pet? This would be very unique and would solve the problem of this good ring to become some stupid lepre at lev 46. Thank you
    I'd rather sell that ring and buy better gear. It will do better then having an extremely rare proc for a simple 20% extra XP. It's good for farming elites, but it will also create some big lack for people who own better rings. We need a buff. The value of the ring is dropping soo bad because it's not a very interresting ring. We asked for gear to solve the high gear difference. People with an arcane ring have a big advantage on people who don't. When we heared about a new mythic ring, we went full happy because we heared: A new ring that will help completing the gap between the minimum legendary gear and the top gear. If the ring didn't have the luck prov, the value wouldn't go over 100k.

In other words, the ring we expected does not meet our expectations. For my case, the ring give +12INT if it has full Grand Glacials, it has -12M/s and -110 HP. I have a haunted Ring 1 grand glacial and 1 skull(42INT and 20 STR 12M/S)

Please do not limit to the scale, make the lvl41 ring different with better stats. Can we expect a buff???

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

What if lvl 41 ring can be crafted into lvl 46 ring using dragon bar?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by supersyan View Post
    What if lvl 41 ring can be crafted into lvl 46 ring using dragon bar?
    So 25% luck?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

Mage need brutality type or assault type ring,not force type. that's why if compare with other ring (lv 41 archon brut/assault,sacred elon fitnes and even lv 31 mythic blood ring) arlor ring will look so awful.

Actually I didn't expect for buff,just ask can mages got brutality or assault type version of this ring.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

this ring has been preety much useless it has just became the same like lepre just to be used for luck ppl saying this ring is good for low lvl pvp no it isnt only the lvl15 rouge ring stats are good the mage and tank rings are preety much trash just after we got to knew the stats preety much most twinks in my guild stopped farming for it useless ring...

siddhantsingh<turbo>(lvl41mage)
    lukepvp(retired)(lvl25tank)
    sidpvp<nvm>(lvl15mage)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

dont buff the stats of the ring....it will be again a problem in twink level

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Litheus View Post
    Nope it won't. The new mythic ring for rogue is slightly better than a power /legend Braid ring due to the 3th gem slot.
    The mage and warriors ring is not better than an enscrolled. Hahah funny thing a mythic ring is not better than a legendary.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to toxorto For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Litheus View Post
    Agree,no need buff... But why rog got potency type,while mage and warrior got force and will type. If they give brutality type for mage and assault type for warrior that's sound more fair.

And maybe there's not yet a problem at twink lvl,but since rog already got most suitable arlor ring type for them. Maybe time will tell,there's is a problem or there's not.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to justhell For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by toxorto View Post
    Nope it won't. The new mythic ring for rogue is slightly better than a power /legend Braid ring due to the 3th gem slot.
    The mage and warriors ring is not better than an enscrolled. Hahah funny thing a mythic ring is not better than a legendary.
    Agree... Mythic thing should be at least slightly better than legendary thing,not same or even worse. But and again my main concern is why mage and war didn't got brutality and assault type of arlor ring.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

I believe the ring is mythic because of its procs, therefore, although of course I would love a buff, I don't think one is warranted. I got the pot version for rogue though, which I understand is superior to the other classes' versions.

What I would like to see is an effect to indicate the proc is active, since if you use it with lep and the permanent 15%xp bonus from the adventurer kit it's impossible to tell when its working.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

Is there any mods / devs care about this? Btw there's no rude or rant post here. Wish they'll check our feedback.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Cmon lol the ring is uslles for twinks even elo ring is better im a pvp twink lvl 3 i dont farm dont lvl up so usllesssss! Dont have even visual effect too say at last have a cool efect! The ring need some better stats at last at lvl 3!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by oxy21 View Post
    Cmon lol the ring is uslles for twinks even elo ring is better im a pvp twink lvl 3 i dont farm dont lvl up so usllesssss! Dont have even visual effect too say at last have a cool efect! The ring need some better stats at last at lvl 3!
    It needs better stats OVERALL

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    465 Posts

Hate the "Buff it Nerf it" demands!
    The ring doesn't harm the gameplay so leave it the way it is!
    The game has already become a gamble. With luck needed everywhere it is very bad when people profit/ loss millions of golds due to the nerf buff trends!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dex Scene View Post
    Hate the "Buff it Nerf it" demands!
    The ring doesn't harm the gameplay so leave it the way it is!
    The game has already become a gamble. With luck needed everywhere it is very bad when people profit/ loss millions of golds due to the nerf buff trends!
    Agree no need buff or nerf,just need explanation from dev / mod about "why mage got force type and war got will type while rog got potency?"

They always say about class balance,but I can't see where's class balance on this thing. For me balance mean equal treatment,so if rogue got best type of this ring then mage and warrior should have to. I've got no problem if mage got force and warrior got will type of this ring if rogue got savy type,that sound more fair for every class.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    465 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by justhell View Post
    Agree no need buff or nerf,just need explanation from dev / mod about "why mage got force type and war got will type while rog got potency?"

They always say about class balance,but I can't see where's class balance on this thing. For me balance mean equal treatment,so if rogue got best type of this ring then mage and warrior should have to. I've got no problem if mage got force and warrior got will type of this ring if rogue got savy type,that sound more fair for every class.
    I agree that! Assault and Brutality type would have been better when there they are trying to balance classes!! Maybe the new level 46 mythic ring gonna be Brutality (mage), assault (war), tactic (rogue)??

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dex Scene View Post
    I agree that! Assault and Brutality type would have been better when there they are trying to balance classes!! Maybe the new level 46 mythic ring gonna be Brutality (mage), assault (war), tactic (rogue)??
    Meh that sound like revenge,if like that then there will be another threads like this. Personaly I think no need like that,just need dev / mod to give us their words about this problem and what they solution. Bcoz so far I didn't see any dev / mod reply to this thread. Few times ago I read Just-g said that we need to avoid to make rant and rude post/thread if we wish to got reply from dev / mod ,and I believe this thread is friendly enough.