There was once apon a time a game called pocket legends they added stats to vanity pieces then came drgn vanities and they decided they did t want stats n e more on vanities but did not remove them from all the ones that had. Ppl complained till they got jobs and lots quit. My point move on it wont help find something else to focus attention on being rude ugly wont get u what u want u cant get whippings so ull just b ignored. In this case negative attention isnt attention its ignored its free to play 1, 2, 3,10,20,50 butt hurt ppl wont make a difference if little thing bother u so much as to make 18 threads about same thing then maybe it would b good to rage quit they not gonna change things they plan and spend hrs discussing. They want constructive criticism if u made effort to complain then u must have read older post about ideas to improve game not ideas on how u can keep me, I happy. Theh wanna keep collective community happy to many in and out to worry about every little butt sore its almost a microcosm of government there r some ppl on both sides that dont like certain things but as a whole were generally safe and better off than most places they only worried about the collective not the sour few if so once those sour few quit the game would end no u keep the collective happy so game continues there always a choice