Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Thank you!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Default Thank you!

I felt it necessary to take a minute and acknowledge some of the positive things as well as extend a general thank you to STG for what really has been and continues to be an excellent set of games.

I for one am guilty of voicing my frustrations more than acknowledging the positives as they relate to our game. This is mostly because I have invested so much of my time and money into AL that it has become very personal for me. This being said, AL has offered me an all around amazing experience over the past 2+ years. The quality its content, events, individualized player development, and social aspect have been like nothing I have ever experienced in a handheld device type of game. There is no doubt that STG has set the stage for all future games.

I would like to point out one other quality that I am sure has caused them (STG) a tremendous amount of grief, but the fact that have done this deserves to recognized and applauded. This is their willingness to allow their games so much input into their/our games. I recognize that this has also caused a lot of controversy and inconsistency, but the fact that allow us to have a voice and the ability to express our thoughts, frustrations, and give general feedback is truly commendable.

Thank you STG I wish you much success in the future months and years.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Khicho For This Useful Post: