Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: My opinion: these are the final days of Arcane Legends?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

I can just as easily interpret all the things you mention as positive and forward-looking I'm sorry you feel this way, perhaps it's not that AL is dying, but that your enjoyment of it is...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    236 Posts

The whole premise that everyone will just hop from an mmorpg to a moba is wrong. A lot of us will just look for another rpg to join.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

I was a active player from PL and i can be sure there the plat purchases are rlly low compared whit AL purchases.

Till this continue and bring revenue to Sts i don't think they will not upload content anymore.

Other think is all that past months we had on AL less freshly content than normal and this probably can be for the new game coming CoC, but i bet when CoC its realised we will have more freshly content here on AL.

Start a game from 0 its a hard work, like start a business, but when the game is realised and working the dedication is less then u have more time to brainstorm new ideas to make fresh content in both AL and CoC.

PS: i will say that Gnome and Orc isn't a new character, i bet its the new mobs kind.

my 5c.
    Last edited by Enterradora; 04-05-2015 at 07:06 AM.
    Lvl46 Rogue - Enterradora || Lvl46 Mage - Enterradori || Lvl41 Warrior - Enterradore

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    783 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Enterradora View Post
    I was a active player from PL and i can be sure there the plat purchases are rlly low compared whit AL purchases.

Till this continue and bring revenue to Sts i don't think they will not upload content anymore.

Other think is all that past months we had on AL less freshly content than normal and this probably can be for the new game coming CoC, but i bet when CoC its realised we will have more freshly content here on AL.

Start a game from 0 its a hard work, like start a business, but when the game is realised and working the dedication is less then u have more time to brainstorm new ideas to make fresh content in both AL and CoC.

PS: i will say that Gnome and Orc isn't a new character, i bet its the new mobs kind.

my 5c.
    Yeah I can't see them bribing more characters in like that

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

As long as they keep give us recolour thing and keep showing us inconsistent about what they already state,no one can't blame if ppl thing like this.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to justhell For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I think AL will stand strong until 2017 or so.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    367 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dragoonclaws View Post
    There are some true parts in what was said, and some other parts are kinda exagerated.

Regarding the expansion, the extra needed time is due to lack of ideas, AND because there are more things to design and work then the past expansions. We already discussed that before.

Regarding events, they have a very good idea going on right now, and there is a lot to take from that. There are many new event types that can made out of that.

Regarding bug fixes, It's a confirmation that they will keep wokring on the game. SL didn't get any bug fixed because it was retired. AL has all their attention, and CoC too, but eh.

Regarding Orcs, it's not a new class. Remiem told us to be careful when we see an orc in rooks nest... I guess it's a rare appearence like Bael II or Krunch II or the Elusives. I suggest gathering teams of farmers to cover that map many times in the same day. First team to find the orc wins a huge applaud, and we all see what the orc looks like. We can put a prize pool and compete for it.

Regarding the lack of interest... I am not well placed to judge that. I did notice a lot of inactivity in old players, but I am sure they will wake up when they hear about a new expansion.
    Trust me, they won't come back if anything happens. (Old players)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    367 Posts

The thing is, what is the point of buying platinum anymore. And lots of platinum payers have stopped paying. Someone told me this, but let's not forget how much money they made off of platinum farmers. NativeX gives them money for every app downloaded...anyways, no one really wants to open locks, and I still think platinum is too expensive.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    149 Posts

I disagree I think arcane legends has plenty of life left just cause call of champions is coming soon dosnt mean sts will forget al.I think this is only the begining.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

First this one persons perspective and yes there is heavy bias in its content. That said, it is hard not agree with many of the statements made whether they are true or not. Which leads to the real issue at hand. For a long time now players have been asking for more transparency, timely resolutions to both game and character issues, and a greater appreciation for both time and real money spent on our game. These requests have been met with less than favorable results. So it is no surprise that there are so many disenchanted players.

For me the worst part is AL has the potential to be the greatest handheld device game out there. Although I am very excited about this new game CoC because I enjoy pvp above all else. I am also upset because the introduction will surely mean that players such as myself will be moving on.

In my opinion and the reason that I believe there is s lot of truth to this thread is the majority of the plat buyers are pvpers. Once those players move on there simply will not be the revenue stream to continue to improve AL. At least not at the same level.

I really wish sts would have just invested their money in making the pvp aspect of AL second to non.

Only time will tell now.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

I heard AL was going to cap LVL66 when they released AL
    Lvl 17 Piranhia

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

Since Pocket Legends is gone, Dark Legends basically invisible along with Star Legends, AL will keep on going. They only have to focus a lot on 2 games now , Call of Champions, and AL.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

When u go 2 years with 0 to 1 event and its a recycled one and the only way to play is basically pay then itll b on its last days we only half way at best ex. Pocket legends made it to 76 and nowhere as good as AL

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

I doubt it.
    Because AL is quite a succesful game.

Don't forget to add salt
    IGN(s): Aprove (Rogue - New) | Aproved (Sorcerer - Old)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    205 Posts

Nothing is forever and this thread is soooo true. Only 1 year and AL = PL same story.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Golem For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    205 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Enterradora View Post

my 5c.
    With AL sts made a lot of money but now they used all that money on crap game like coc. Am sure this coc gonna make a lot problems for AL. We will see all.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Golem For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Al still alive and well it ain't going anywhere soon don't worry enerybody we still got a lot to see 😁

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    935 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Higuani View Post
    I heard AL was going to cap LVL66 when they released AL
    Just like how PL was supposed to be capped at 100?

IGN: Łʊƈɨƒɛʀ
    Join the Discord Community!
    Arcane Legends Discord

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Zylx For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    552 Posts

no more fun no more fun no more fun no more fun no more fun no more constructive posts from me
    duck dynasty falls

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    275 Posts

Also, it does not matter if sts believes that they will keep AL Rolling or not, because people are loosing interest...
    almost The Only ones Who are having fun is twinks and really social people.
    On a sidenote, CoC here i come!
    If i still have a good device this summer my new Main game will definitely be CoC!