Thread: Time to ride away <3

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Default Time to ride away <3

I have retired Kki, all the items and gold are gone and account deleted. I wish you all the best and all the arcane luck. I will miss my friends and family. Rosna, Kuwaab, Oneebac and ofc the most awesomesauce Luciahn <3 You guys were my first Al family and I feel no matter where our travels take us, we will always be family.

My Absolute family... what can I say... so much and so many ties and so many wonderful people, I love you guys, those that are still playing and those that have already retired.
    I will never forget our lil Derpy, Liam ya bum Sara my little girl, Albrechtdurer and Drakenwow such a great ladies I'm so glad I got to meet you! Funrldrekter idk what to say, your still my rock babe, and ofc my loves Melthy and Dynimite <3333 Alohaman, Dazzn, Keeeso, Warriorromio, Ziix, Dimitri, Poiwed, Preview, Puppybreath, Putridspeed and Nrzj, Otaaa, Spazzi <3 You guys all opened up a whole new life for me on Al and I will always stay in touch with you.

As for the rest of my friends, I could not have done more, been more, or figured out as much without you guys, your support and love, Frostfire <3, Icedgiant, Littletipsy, Calicus such awesome times and soooo many runs, it would be a very difficult thing to find another player so well versed in all his toons with such a wonderful attitude I wish you the greatest in life and game, Zeus thanks for the fun and runs drinkin buddy Derezzzed bring me my poutine already plz Leoakre and Ceonatrah what a wonderful ladies, it was a pleasure meeting you both, I wish we had more time together. Leeelooo and Blazinbaron <3 thank you for everything and for our years of friendship, Asis and the Bong family, you guys are so loving and wonderful, Entity kitty so sweet and loveable thank you so very much never lose your happy self <3 to the rest of HS it was a pleasure meeting you and I'm sure if I keep writing this could be miles long, so I'll just stop and say I love ya and good luck to all in their hunts sorry if I missed anyone <3
    Last edited by KKIDIRA; 04-05-2015 at 10:56 AM.

Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to KKIDIRA For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Never thought and always hoped this day didnt have to come, ive grown up with you and its been a crazy ride!! Mummy bear off the guild and in some cases mother in reality too youve helped me with a lot of stuff and im gunna miss you for that!! Ever since absolute youve always been a hoser :P jk jk. I know you will laugh at that because your the easy going kind hearted funny nab :P and a tough cookie. Good luck on your nexts steps now focus ahead and be the best you can!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

But kki who else is gonna bully me ;-;

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Ty kki im ao sorry u decided to retire but u will always be in our hearts, ty for helping us all out, have fun in life mummy ^-^

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Dear Kki so sad that u leaving us thank u very much for all u did and been such a good friend. Wish all the best and that all your dreams come be true I think many ppl will miss u here I am one of them i love u so much

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Albrechtdurer For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Sad you're leaving we will miss you

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Just a big thank you Kki... You rocked Arlo's world when you were there nd your ever present awesome attitude will be missed. Good travels on your journey forward hun. XOXO
    Be cool, Stay Chilled nd Make Yourself @ Home.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

that is so saaaad...but i hope for the best of u we will always be around and in touch..u take care

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,017 Posts

Awe Kki sad reading this! I will never forget all our fun we had running the Halloween LB together, you are fun and kind and helped many people in this game regardless of their background. You are sweet and generous and will be missed here in Arlor. I am going to text Ice that you have left the game, he will be sad to hear this too. I wish you the best of luck on your future endeavors and huge hugs to you!!!!!

<3
    Candy