Being one of the longest supporters of Arcane Legends, I believe I have what it takes to join the ranks of the Alpha testers.
MOBA isn't anything new to me: I have actively been playing Dota since its young days (version 5.84 up to present), however when League of Legends came out, I shifted and played permanently back in 2010 (a year after its release).

At the moment, I'm part of the Emerson Electric (Asia) as an intern working as a Software Quality Assurance (SOA). We're tasked to review the different test cases handed out to us and give quality and time on target feedback to our Project Manager. We've tested different information system softwares such as: Positif Project Management Information System (Construction based project management software), Kings Royale Asset Management Systems (Hotel and Restaurant Management system) and a few small scale software I get to test when I do my freelancing. There would be times wherein we would be asked to create our own series of test cases basing on the software's requirements and specifications.

I believe that my experience as an SOA could contribute to the CoC's batch of Alpha tests.

A little bit of a sidenote about my Arcane Legends rogue (formerly known as Limsyoker)

- Part of the LB top Rogue CTF kills since season 2 (PvP's release) up to present
- TDM deathmatch top kills for seasons 4-5
- A maxed gear rogue with all of the most powerful pets in my stable (PvP at endgame demands the following to be part of the cream of the crop pvpers
- Active member of the community having contributed the following threads http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...ght=Rogue+tips and Limsyoker's Rogue Tips and Tricks

Preferences

- Willing to work as a part of a team and actively sending updates to a point of contact, may it be a developer or a team leader (if there would be one assigned)
- Willing to work at least 8 hours a day (EST) from 4pm to 11pm ( could extend depending on my internship schedule)
- Willing to summarize the conclusion of a certain Alpha phase through a detailed summary (bugs found, glitches encountered and time of occurance)

God Bless and More Powers!