Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Call of Champions Alpha Eligibility

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Please give me any tier

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Please give me any tier

I'm almost 14, and have experience with many MOBA Games (4 Moba games) I have been gaming for almost 6 years since I was 8 or 7 years old even. I spend more than 3 hours a day playing Games cuz I have good grades. I have an iPad, Android and iPhone at home so I can play on both apple and android devices (if u guys only make the game on one specific device) I am new to space time and made an account because I wanted to be an Alpha player, Due to my age I'm often not picked as beta/alpha testers. I've been playing PvP Games for 8 years and MOBA Games for about 2-3 years and picked it up veyr quickly and one of the best League players in my grade (Just saying)

I Respect everybody and always encourage people not to worry in game and I'm a nice person. I understand how to be a Beta/Alpha Tester, since I've been a Beta Tester in a game made by a Youtuber and an Alpha Tester in Minecraft. Although I know this experience might not be enough. I would love it if you could let me be one of your Alpha Testers. I've also been Staff on many Minecraft Servers because I like to help people! Plz do let me be a Alpha Tester. Thanks! I also know one thing, many people would be trying to be an Alpha Tester so I knwo I might not be picked and whoever is reading this too! GOOD LUCK! Haha <3 No Homo

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    783 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Miu LemonLover View Post
    Please give me any tier

I'm almost 14, and have experience with many MOBA Games (4 Moba games) I have been gaming for almost 6 years since I was 8 or 7 years old even. I spend more than 3 hours a day playing Games cuz I have good grades. I have an iPad, Android and iPhone at home so I can play on both apple and android devices (if u guys only make the game on one specific device) I am new to space time and made an account because I wanted to be an Alpha player, Due to my age I'm often not picked as beta/alpha testers. I've been playing PvP Games for 8 years and MOBA Games for about 2-3 years and picked it up veyr quickly and one of the best League players in my grade (Just saying)

I Respect everybody and always encourage people not to worry in game and I'm a nice person. I understand how to be a Beta/Alpha Tester, since I've been a Beta Tester in a game made by a Youtuber and an Alpha Tester in Minecraft. Although I know this experience might not be enough. I would love it if you could let me be one of your Alpha Testers. I've also been Staff on many Minecraft Servers because I like to help people! Plz do let me be a Alpha Tester. Thanks! I also know one thing, many people would be trying to be an Alpha Tester so I knwo I might not be picked and whoever is reading this too! GOOD LUCK! Haha <3 No Homo
    So you've been playing 'pvp games' since you were 5-6? Seems legit

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    301 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ssneakykills View Post
    So you've been playing 'pvp games' since you were 5-6? Seems legit
    Thats when I started playing RTSs like AoE and EE.

-Vys

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

Hi Gary,

I hope I am not too late to this thread... I was out of town for a few days, and while I had my iPad with me and was playing AL, I left my laptop at home and did not check the forum.

I would like to be considered as well. I think most here know my qualifications, but here is a short summary...

1) I was a long time player of PL, and have played AL since season 1. I earned banners for the "Top Player" leaderboard in AL for seasons 2-5.

2) I've been a regular participant in AL PvP and even though I have never had the best gear (still don't have an arcane ring), I have still managed a good PvP record and even earned a couple of PvP leaderboard banners.

3) I'm pretty sure I've contributed more ideas & suggestions that have been implemented into AL than any other forum community member.... I could make a list, but I'm pretty sure you have an idea of what I have contributed to the game.

4) Just a look under my name in the left panel shows how active I've been in this community and how helpful other players have found my posts.

As a side note, I think Zeus and RavagerX both deserve to be alpha testers as well. RavagerX has been ranked the #1 player in AL on the "Top Players" leaderboard for quite some time, and Zeus is pretty much recognized as the best PvP player in the game and has also been very active in the forum, perhaps more than anyone else.
    Last edited by Energizeric; 04-20-2015 at 12:46 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    783 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vystirch View Post
    Thats when I started playing RTSs like AoE and EE.

-Vys
    What's RTSs? I was playing Pokemon on my gameboy at 5-6 lel

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    552 Posts

Being one of the longest supporters of Arcane Legends, I believe I have what it takes to join the ranks of the Alpha testers.
    MOBA isn't anything new to me: I have actively been playing Dota since its young days (version 5.84 up to present), however when League of Legends came out, I shifted and played permanently back in 2010 (a year after its release).

At the moment, I'm part of the Emerson Electric (Asia) as an intern working as a Software Quality Assurance (SOA). We're tasked to review the different test cases handed out to us and give quality and time on target feedback to our Project Manager. We've tested different information system softwares such as: Positif Project Management Information System (Construction based project management software), Kings Royale Asset Management Systems (Hotel and Restaurant Management system) and a few small scale software I get to test when I do my freelancing. There would be times wherein we would be asked to create our own series of test cases basing on the software's requirements and specifications.

I believe that my experience as an SOA could contribute to the CoC's batch of Alpha tests.

A little bit of a sidenote about my Arcane Legends rogue (formerly known as Limsyoker)

- Part of the LB top Rogue CTF kills since season 2 (PvP's release) up to present
    - TDM deathmatch top kills for seasons 4-5
    - A maxed gear rogue with all of the most powerful pets in my stable (PvP at endgame demands the following to be part of the cream of the crop pvpers
    - Active member of the community having contributed the following threads http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...ght=Rogue+tips and Limsyoker's Rogue Tips and Tricks

Preferences

- Willing to work as a part of a team and actively sending updates to a point of contact, may it be a developer or a team leader (if there would be one assigned)
    - Willing to work at least 8 hours a day (EST) from 4pm to 11pm ( could extend depending on my internship schedule)
    - Willing to summarize the conclusion of a certain Alpha phase through a detailed summary (bugs found, glitches encountered and time of occurance)

God Bless and More Powers!
    duck dynasty falls

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    301 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ssneakykills View Post
    What's RTSs? I was playing Pokemon on my gameboy at 5-6 lel
    RTS = Real Time Strategy. It was a huge genre in PC gaming until MOBAs came around and pushed it out of the eSports market. You are most likely familiar with the title StarCraft which is currently on of the few RTS games still played competitively. I used to play Age of Empires and Empire Earth, a couple of the first titles ever released in the genre.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Red face Call of Champions Hello/Good Day STS Devs and Happy Belated 5th Born-Day PL lol ;+)

Hello and Good Day STS Devs and Happy Belated 5th Born-Day PL lol ;+)
    I have been an avid player of & LOVED PL since the very beginning; I feel and think I'd be a good Alpha tester because I LOVE what STS is, where they were, where they are now & theyre vision for the future; I SEE AMAZING things coming soon! My name Andygyrl has been migrated throughout ALL STS games and I've maintained a very supportive, friendly, positive and well respected attitude & image ALL across the entire STS gaming platform in PL, SL, DL & AL.

Additionally, I do have technical expertise, and Ive worked closely w/STS Devs on many gliches/bugs/issues over the last 5yrs,to resolve a myriad of issues, to resolution I'm happy to say! So not only am I an avid gamer of over 25yrs, I'm interested in the backend to make sure/provide support for the game, making sure the game is running smoothly with reporting to Devs/Eng and in general to make sure the game play runs flawlessly, beyond the Dev/Eng expectations!!!

My LOVE of gaming, spans over 30yrs but more recently, specifically the 3D MMORG/STS games over the last 5yrs and my technical and my customer svc expertise, experience and love of ALL gaming since forever, I feel makes me an excellent & qualified Alpha tester for your next game: Call of Champions.

I deeply thank you for reading my response and in consideration for being a part of the team of Elite Gaming Testers for Call of Champions, I am looking forward to this opportunity and would love nothibg more than to be called to duty as a Team player, Leader and Mentor for my team, should I be selected!

Thank you in advance, for your time and consideration

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Hi

I'm a female avid gamer in mid twenties. I'm simple, honest and loyal and wouldn't mind helping. I've been an sts customer since shield/helm of gratitude in PL. I played SL DL and AL too... With that said, I know how to compare it to ur other games or how NOT to compare it to ur other games if u want it to be completely different. I'm just a helping hand, lemme know

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I don't understand why ppl are trying to compare mmorpgs to Moba (Spacetime last games) they are two different games and there is two different way to play the, mmorpgs you farm your own gear and items you can use in the long run or for the rest of your travels however in a Moba your build is more dependent on what your team is doing also not only about getting the best thing because I'm sure CoC will be a balanced game I don't know much about it wether it has items or not but still the skills you have in the game you have to choose carefully what you work with in last Spacetime games u have a bunch of skills to work and you can't have a Mage class in CoC and build attack dmg classes decide what you do also

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Hello,
    My forum name was changed because the moderator didn't like it. My IGN is SELENAfknGOMEZ in every mobile game I play. First mod to have a problem with it was here. So background information on me. I played Fates Forever a tablet MOBA for IOS. I was a top 50 player and had the 2nd ranked team in the game. I also was a private tester for Fates Forever where a small group of players would test new patches for balancing issues and bug fixes before the update went live on the App Store. I also play Vainglory another mobile MOBA and again another game I flourished in being the first player in North America to reach skill tier 9 Pinnacle Of Awesome. I also had a part in creating a top 10 alliance in Marvel Contest of Champions, HAIL Hydra being the alliance name so you can look us up if you want. I also have twitch.tv streaming capabilities in HD from my iPad Air.

Moving to PC now I've played League of Legends for years as a high ranked Elo player and I also closed beta tested another PC Moba called SMITE.

The reason I think I should be accepted into alpha testing is my extensive knowledge of Mobas not just on PC but on tablets as well. Also my high level gameplay in all Mobas I've participated in should also be a plus. My name in the tablet Moba world is recognizable and I am fairly well known with the group of top players that went from solstice arena to fates forever to vainglory. My twitch streaming capabilities are also a plus and I have a small but loyal following when I stream however often it is. Thank you for your time and I will provide screenshots of accomplishments if asked.

Sincerely,
    SELENAfknGOMEZ

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

I hope to maybe be chosen. I've been playing pl for about three years and would love to become part of such an amazing team. In game name adotarachi

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

I wish to be part of the 'group' because I just wanna have the thing you get in the game that shows you were part of it .

15.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #295
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,037 Posts

Hey folks, thank you SO MUCH for this initial round of discussion. We think we have our Tier 1 candidates identified, we'll be reaching out this week and announcing them (and how to get into Tier 2) towards the end of the week.

Cheers,

- g
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Justg For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,016 Posts

I am curious, someone said in the chat box that three StS veterans will be invited for Alpha and they get to each choose two of their friends to join in alpha. Is this true? I can't find anywhere that was stated.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    311 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Candylicks View Post
    I am curious, someone said in the chat box that three StS veterans will be invited for Alpha and they get to each choose two of their friends to join in alpha. Is this true? I can't find anywhere that was stated.
    Yes. It was around page 8, 9, or 10 or this thread

EDIT: nvm it was 13

Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    No, we'll invite three from the community. Each of them can invite two others, for a total of nine.
    Last edited by Roberto077; 04-21-2015 at 09:49 AM.

Visit my Youtube Channel! Here--> Terrainrob's Videos of Everything

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    275 Posts

CANT WAIT TO SEE ZEUS RECORD HIS TEAM BEATING THE HECK OUT OF THESE PRO GUYS INVITED!
    (Just fyi i'm just predicting that zeus is going in the alpha Cuz like he is zeus, its basically secured)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

JustG I would like to send you a PM but my permissions won't allow it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,016 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    No, we'll invite three from the community. Each of them can invite two others, for a total of nine.
    Just saying you should make it very clear that the three people chosen are NOT allowed to 'sell' these two spots via means of in game gold/items or cash. You would think you don't have to say this, but trust me... you do. (:

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Candylicks For This Useful Post: