Quote Originally Posted by shinytoy View Post
Absolutely, I say put that pet back where it belongs. When you split the SNS from the warrior account, you're essentially giving that person a free SNS (or say 150m gold for free). Look at it like this, when I purchased Nekro, my Samael became a retired war veteran. Sam just sits in the stable and collects dust; I never use him anymore. This is how the natural progression should be, where a new pet replaces an older pet. If STS moved my Samael to my rogue (who currently uses Blinky), they're basically giving me a free Samael. This same situation is true with that SNS. It is unfair to the entire community to make this one exception.

If you look back to my original post where I brought this situation to light, you will see that towards the end of my post, I said that I had considered using that information to leverage moving my Samael to my rogue. However, as I said in that post, it was not the right thing to do, so I decided to go public with the information for the greater good of the game. The rules were very black and white before; let's not make them fuzzy and gray.
He bought the pet with gold.

Free means no cost. He could not have transferred SnS if he did not buy or win it in the first place so it cannot be free. SNS can no longer be purchased either so this analogy does not work.

I agree with you on many things but asking a player to pay for a mistake that was not his isn't right either.