Quote Originally Posted by VROOMIGoRealFast View Post
1. So, to make it clear, you level INDIVIDUAL CHAMPIONS, not DURING matches, but the matches gives the champion xp?
Yes, this is correct. You level individual champions, and exp is rewarded after a match is over.
2. Will this respec Cost,and what currency? Because as it was in AL before, it was almost impossible for a noob like me without any free-platinum offers to respec...
There will be a cost for a respec, it is our intent though that players can respec fairly easily by playing the game.
3. What will be every Champions Max level?
The planned max level of Champions is level 10
4. Will the alpha and beta players keep their testing accounts when the game starts, and therefore get a headstart?
I can't give official word on this one yet!
5. Will your win/loss and kill/Death ratio show? Because i hate KDR lovers Who doesnt help because they dont want to be killed...
There will be plenty of stats recorded for players and we hope to show off some of these for your viewing pleasure. In terms of those who worry so much about their KDR, it will be important to take part in fights in order to win, so dying becomes much less important than winning the match in the first place!
6. Will there be a team-chat during play, or how are you expecting random teams to make a strategy, or make friends that they add with the social feature of the game?
This is one of our biggest challenges, and while we don't have a specific feature for me to brag about yet, we are very committed to making communication possible for players.
7. The social part of the game seems a bit lacking, so you would have to get friends from other games or in real life to be in Your custom "teams" right?
Just through playing by yourself, you will have the chance to meet new people who are your teammates or enemies! You'll be able to then add those players to your friends list and the magical spark of friendship can blossom!
8. Is there a such thing as guilds so you could actually get a team that is not random, because I really hate going random
There will be ways for you to define who you play with, both on your team and your opposing team. This ability won't be available for all game modes though.
Quote From VROOMIGOREALFAST