Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Will sns or any comparable pet be coming to AL again any time soon?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    465 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rx8 View Post
    Well...y doncha get rich?

You can easily farm elite mages mine for snaggle and wrathjaw eggs...then you get ankhs for tombs or arena...or go insane farming for recipe and fossil till u die

Rich r getting richer coz they r investing in stuff which will make them richer...
    I ran like 900 times. Surely not like 2k times like pros run as Runs are harder for me than theirs. I literally wasted 2m ish gold in arena!! No recipe!
    Getting rich is not easy as we cant control our luck!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    656 Posts

It's actually quite simple. It's not the stat buff that made SNS overpowered. It's the lack of the ability to properly test their products which STS has shown multiple times.

This pet's Arcane Ability and its damage were not designed with the possibility of people stacking 2-3 or 4 of them in mind. Like the Bulwark proc was never tested in PvP. Like the recent Axe Throw buff was not tested for PvP. Like the achievement points were not designed based on a properly scaling completion time and difficulty (and flag achievements happened).

Unfortunately, most of these mistakes will never be rectified because they don't want to cause damage to the playing experience of the ones that benefitted from them. But leaving the game broken indefinitely is somehow okay.

3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Madnex For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,042 Posts

Ironic isn't it, since 90% of the players who benefitted from the mistakes no longer play.
    You never know what you can do until you try
    There are two ways of doing something: right, and again.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    237 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Avaree View Post
    After a very long time, I finally finished my Nekro quest today my second Arena Master's Chest I opened today tossed me a fossil.

I do agree with what I quoted you on ! (I was so excited I looted I forgot to say I agree with the above) lol...
    Waaaaaaa fossil from arena chest? Congratulations. Hahahaha I have terrible luck in the virtual world. Yesterday I opened 200 arena chests and didn't get a single reinforced gem lol. But I got the luck IRL where it matters. I'm happy for you and enjoy your nekro.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Kingofninjas For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    237 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Madnex View Post
    It's actually quite simple. It's not the stat buff that made SNS overpowered. It's the lack of the ability to properly test their products which STS has shown multiple times.

This pet's Arcane Ability and its damage were not designed with the possibility of people stacking 2-3 or 4 of them in mind. Like the Bulwark proc was never tested in PvP. Like the recent Axe Throw buff was not tested for PvP. Like the achievement points were not designed based on a properly scaling completion time and difficulty (and flag achievements happened).

Unfortunately, most of these mistakes will never be rectified because they don't want to cause damage to the playing experience of the ones that benefitted from them. But leaving the game broken indefinitely is somehow okay.
    The Axe thrown 25% armor reductions really made tanks hard in PvP. STS needs to test their product like you said. They also need to enter PvP anonymously sometimes just to see all the bull going on there. I understand they are massively understaffed, but why not reassign someone like Brandon to check the conditions in PvP. I have a feeling he would feel right at home amongst the blockers, gangers and trash talkers.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by shinytoy View Post
    I agree with madnex 100%. From a PVP standpoint, i think the sns issue would be solved if there was a cool down between AA uses similar to nekro shield. Make the sns users wait 5 seconds between uses so that people have somewhat of a chance to survive.

Every single clash these days is continuous subbing for more sns users
    or better that u cant stack pools like nekros shield instead of whenn2 sns aas active there wil be 2x more pools then when theres 1

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

maybe the new mythic version will be called Search & Rescue :P
    wow would b cool

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Can you rephrase that please? I'm not sure what you mean
    I think he ment if you use 2 nekro's same time their is only 5 shields active. And the second AA don't stack.
    With sns if you use 2 sns's AA same time you have twice more pools (Harder to avoid pools).
    But the difference is the pools drops randomly on the ground. So its impossible to match the AA of the second sns on top of the first sns AA pools.
    Lvl 17 Piranhia

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Madnex View Post

Well said... Totally agree
    Pm me if you'd like me to make you custom sig... Happy to help if I got time, and donations are accepted if u love it