Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Will sns or any comparable pet be coming to AL again any time soon?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    196 Posts

about URSOTH being 600k+ point and winter being 200k+ and how Ursoth event is so much harder. That is so not true lol. Because the points system where unequal. Ursoth boss were literally giving 100 each exactly and you can straight run to boss and also was very common. While in winter event you couldn't get to last boss for a while and was rare to find and couldn't just exit and re-enter right away lol on top of that there was the annoying BUG which lasted for like two weeks lol.

Twobnv & Twoxc & Twocrazy - Deviant Misfits Officer

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to twoxc For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    465 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Wazakesy View Post
    Fact-1: Buffs and nerfs have ruined the game.

Fact-2: Buffs and nerfs are not necessary.
    +100000000000

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

Default Will sns or any comparable pet be coming to AL again any time soon?

Quote Originally Posted by Alhuntrazeck View Post
    People might actually do real, dangerous bodily harm to themselves if S&S is re-released since almost everyone who knows about it wants one. I'm sure STS wouldn't want that on their heads, and besides didn't they say they wouldn't release anymore LB pets?
    this^^

and what if exploiters/account sharers win, as the odds favor them?

if the eggs get sold they most probably end up in the hands of the same players like now on alts and twinks as secondary pets.
    i can hear the screams already.

i would prefer a dang hard crafting quests with materials which can t be traded or simply found in chests. heck, it can even contain locked crate components which can t be traded. and i wouldn t make the egg tradable too, so everyone who want s to enjoy *this class* of pets has to work his *** of and there s no way around it.

just my proposal for a way to introduce and limit this class of pets to the people who deserve it.
    Last edited by Ardbeg; 04-10-2015 at 03:15 PM.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Ardbeg For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

wow shade and search sounds tuff cant wait to get 1 when I am lvlv41

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    237 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ardbeg View Post
    this^^

and what if exploiters/account sharers win, as the odds favor them?

if the eggs get sold they most probably end up in the hands of the same players like now on alts and twinks as secondary pets.
    i can hear the screams already.

i would prefer a dang hard crafting quests with materials which can t be traded or simply found in chests. heck, it can even contain locked crate components which can t be traded. and i wouldn t make the egg tradable too, so everyone who want s to enjoy *this class* of pets has to work his *** of and there s no way around it.

just my proposal for a way to introduce and limit this class of pets to the people who deserve it.
    I suggested exactly this. However, I disagree with the part about adding account bound items required that drop from locked crates as that would make it impossible for a f2p player to get. Also, making the egg non tradable would defeat the purpose of the quest as once people have 1 they have no incentive to run the quest again.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by twoc View Post
    about URSOTH being 600k+ point and winter being 200k+ and how Ursoth event is so much harder. That is so not true lol. Because the points system where unequal. Ursoth boss were literally giving 100 each exactly and you can straight run to boss and also was very common. While in winter event you couldn't get to last boss for a while and was rare to find and couldn't just exit and re-enter right away lol on top of that there was the annoying BUG which lasted for like two weeks lol.

True but I think someone who ran both would give us the most accurate opinion.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    182 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    You're looking for a pet that conquers SnS in every category.

Nekro conquers SnS in almost every category including: 1v1 & lower level times.

There should be a balance between the two. There shouldn't be any end all & be all pet, which is why I pushed for Nekro to be an SnS competitor. At the same time, the same goes for SnS. There shouldn't be a pet that passes him in every category.

However, that's not to say I disagree with it being re-released in the exact same manner it was released before.
    The problem is sns is a severe game changer Zeus, These stupid miniature trees dominate the timed leader board, and stacking in PvP is a death sentence for the other team. It changes the game so dramatically that it just shouldn't come back or it'll make things far worse. People have no chance for higher end timed if this monstrosity doesn't get overthrown by something, It NEEDS to be overthrown. You've had your one year fame now let it go. You cant say 'Just farm and work hard for the gold required for one' because you know for a fact this game is full of plat farmers and shameless cheats who will dominate the Ursoth LB for SnS leaving us out the window. Last year it was a different case as it was no where near OP, But now everyone knows how OP this pet is it can't come back. The middle class players can give up on their dreams. If this game was played fairly, maybe everyone would have a chance? We need a new pet with a high damage output for timed LB purposes. STS are going in the wrong direction making these insanely over powered pets because the only people that will get them are the top 1%. Plat farmers will ensure they don't drop in price for a LONG time. As long as cheats are here this game will never be fair for everyone. SnS shouldn't come back, it'll cause more problems and a mass majority of the player base to give up and move on.

Turn your CAN'TS into CANS and your DREAMS into PLANS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    203 Posts

Yeah, SNS has its moments and limelight so I guess its about time we move on from SNS and STS launch a superior arcane pet thats obtainable like NEKRO - yep we craft it so at least everyone has a chance of getting it.

Now lesson learned never put arcane pets as event LB reward which a lot of "runners" think that this is super-exclusive-that-they-are-the-only-one-deserving-of-having-it this mindset has to stop.
    Kronos Divine Guild Development PICS HERE -- PVP VIDS HERE AL Retiree

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Unless your part of the "few" you won't get that stuff

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,353 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kingofninjas View Post
    I suggested exactly this. However, I disagree with the part about adding account bound items required that drop from locked crates as that would make it impossible for a f2p player to get. Also, making the egg non tradable would defeat the purpose of the quest as once people have 1 they have no incentive to run the quest again.

An op account bound pet is enough for me to run any quest on all my alts .
    Last edited by Avaree; 04-10-2015 at 11:27 PM.
    Avy
    12-2012

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

In AL's current state a stronger pet would end this game. Save that for the remaining months of this game.

I understand business very much, and you might have one big push amongst the same "elite" players. Buts that's its, game over. 95% of the customers are so far behind as is and have no shot to catch up without dumping an extraordinary amount in. The survival will be laid on the few (won't happen). So game over.

For the record I've spent a decent amount and happy where I'm at in game. But that's just my opinion. In the games sake that is.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

i would say no to any op pet from my point of view another set of let say what 30 more sns i guess atleast 12 of them would go to those who already own them making their alts/twinks more op as well if u say u want sns being craftable i guess get nekro i find him much more useful than sns(note i dont play against nekro or sns 24/7 so this is just what i have seen in certain cases and can be wrong)another op pet would just lead a total R.I.P for the f2p guys who pvp so pls try not make any other arcane pet for atleast 8months make maybe 2myth pet in this time interval and continue bringing better legendary pets through every event just my viewpoint ty,

siddhantsingh<turbo>(lvl41mage)
    lukepvp(retired)(lvl25tank)
    sidpvp<nvm>(lvl15mage)

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    237 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Avaree View Post
    An op account bound pet is enough for me to run any quest on all my alts .
    I actually want the then quest to be ridicolulously hard, like I mentioned in my original post (I'm to lazy to quote it xD but its somewhere on page 2 of this thread), but the pet egg should be tradable to give farmers something to profit from. Something I forgot to add is that the recipe in my original post would be a one time use only, meaning you have to collect parchments from all of arlor elite bosses again.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,353 Posts

I actually want the then quest to be ridicolulously hard, like I mentioned in my original post .....Something I forgot to add is that the recipe in my original post would be a one time use only, meaning you have to collect parchments from all of arlor elite bosses again.
    After a very long time, I finally finished my Nekro quest today my second Arena Master's Chest I opened today tossed me a fossil.

I do agree with what I quoted you on ! (I was so excited I looted I forgot to say I agree with the above) lol...
    Last edited by Avaree; 04-11-2015 at 10:07 AM. Reason: Finished post......
    Avy
    12-2012

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Avaree View Post
    After a very long time, I finally finished my Nekro quest today my second Arena Master's Chest I opened today tossed me a fossil.

I do agree with what I quoted you on ! (I was so excited I looted I forgot to say I agree with the above) lol...
    It seems like fossils are dropping for the rich...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Anyona View Post
    It seems like fossils are dropping for the rich...
    Well...y doncha get rich?

You can easily farm elite mages mine for snaggle and wrathjaw eggs...then you get ankhs for tombs or arena...or go insane farming for recipe and fossil till u die

Rich r getting richer coz they r investing in stuff which will make them richer...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rx8 View Post
    Well...y doncha get rich?

You can easily farm elite mages mine for snaggle and wrathjaw eggs...then you get ankhs for tombs or arena...or go insane farming for recipe and fossil till u die

Rich r getting richer coz they r investing in stuff which will make them richer...
    I'm not complaining about the amount of gold I have because I have a fair amount. I have 3 arcane pets across two different characters so I'm not complaining.
    This game is luck based and I understand that but I've been farming arena hard for a few months now and I still haven't seen a recipe drop, let alone receive one.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts

Putting a pet OP enough to far surpass sns in crates is not a viable solution IMO. This game is already turning into pet legends. A single pet should never been allowed to make or break a clash like nekro and sns do. Throwing a pet into locked crates that far surpasses sns would only strengthen the foundation on which pet legends is being built. The gap between the maxed out and the legendary users is already wide enough. Instead of further widening it, STS should focus on making pets and gear to bridge this ridiculous gap. However I agree with you on the fact that the reign of sns has lasted far too long.

@original post, it has been suggested by multiple people to put sns or a equal pet in locked crates. I agree that the current sns users have had more than their fair share of fun with sns and its time toake it available to all, but throwing it in regular locked crates seems too easy of a solution. What I would suggest is that it is put a special kind of locked crate, one that drops only from elites (to clarify, elites would only drop this locked crate and no longer drop regular ones). We have been complaining about how annoying it is to loot a locked crate after a 10 minute run and 2-5 ankhs and this seems like a reasonable solution to me.

Another solution that occurs to me is to make it craftable. This will be done through sheer hard work, with none of the ingredients being tradable. My suggestion is as follows. The first step would be to get the recipe. This would be done by looting a parchment of similar rarity to the ones for the nekro quest from EVERY elite boss of arlor, from brackenridge to planar tomb 3. The final step would be to collect 350 arena chests, 1000 planar fragments and 250 dragkin teeth and some amount of the currency of the latest expansion (Rage of Rengol). I understand that this has no story line, and I leave it to sts to create that, but here is my suggestion regarding the sns issue.

Sorry for the long post and thanks for reading.
    Cool ideas... I'm not really picky how it's done... Just want there to be a way to compete with sns... If u want it to be through tons and tons of farming stuff for a craft able then I will gladly roll up my sleeves and get to work! Lol
    Pm me if you'd like me to make you custom sig... Happy to help if I got time, and donations are accepted if u love it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

I just don't understand why, on earth, the best pet in AL is not obtainable ..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kixkaxx View Post
    I just don't understand why, on earth, the best pet in AL is not obtainable ..
    Trust me thats just for a moment, there will be better pet than sns in d future. Remembered when mali is OP in the past and now?

-- I Am Muted / PvP 8-9 Zone / Goat Hunter --