Thread: Freeze and Run!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    88 Posts

yea theirs a kite mage named aye(something) that is such a noob. i dont follow him, instead i run away and leave.
    RIP Twinktastic

AEO is the way to go~now recruiting

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    77 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by conradin View Post
    yea theirs a kite mage named aye(something) that is such a noob. i dont follow him, instead i run away and leave.
    That was him I think. I think he had a few levels on me.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Conradin View Post
    yeahp i know him ayebeast, ayestar, ayeboom (i think). i call him ayenoob, if you have to kite to be able to kill it just shows you suck at PvP. another mage kiter is joplll

Nzdevil-76 Pocket Legends

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtymonkey_666 View Post
    yeahp i know him ayebeast, ayestar, ayeboom (i think). i call him ayenoob, if you have to kite to be able to kill it just shows you suck at PvP. another mage kiter is joplll
    Kiting is being nooby. Kiting is a valuable skill to dexbears, birds, and mages. Running is whats bad. But kiting is not. Its a skill. A mage who doesnt kite is a noob. Nothing is wrong with kiting at all. if you are good at pvp, you would figure out a way to beat a kiter. Whether it be timing your stomps, or using repulse shot a little later, you can win. Dont blame the mage because he/she uses his/her skills.
    ShadowPlat OneMoreDay RegiLess & RegFree
    My Guess: 177

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Register View Post
    Kiting is being nooby. Kiting is a valuable skill to dexbears, birds, and mages. Running is whats bad. But kiting is not. Its a skill. A mage who doesnt kite is a noob. Nothing is wrong with kiting at all. if you are good at pvp, you would figure out a way to beat a kiter. Whether it be timing your stomps, or using repulse shot a little later, you can win. Dont blame the mage because he/she uses his/her skills.
    Ditto.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Register View Post
    Agreed kiting is not running... But will tell you a low lvl mage is a kite build period... But again... As you said this running all over the board and i mean all over is not skill its aggrivating.. Mages and birds are not the only runners time and again i see bears beckon be thwarted and see it run... As fast as a bear can run... Lol

There are many good players out there often its the play style that is aggrivating... A runner... Somone woh does not have sportsmanship enough to say good fight... The ones who die and forever say LAG.. Yet die again and again... The ones who loose and say "meh"... The ones who loose then rush you and leav the map... The players who challange you over and again and loose and say oh your 3 lvls higher... The new vanitys can make it hard to tell so ask lvls lol....the spawn killers.... The rushers who rush and then say GF....????? Seriousley then they scream rusher when one retaliates...again seriousley?????..... The complainers about rushing when one enters an ffa game 3-1 they hit the new player in map they all die and they get all rightous with your a rusher.... So for the runners (not kiters) just stay still lol no aggrivating chase there..... For the rushers...killem..... For the farming uppers make another twink higher lvl...for the teamers who are not potty training a rusher, who is stupid enough to continue to get up.. Kill em.... When a bad sport is in game refuse 1v1 or beat em to the punch and say must be lag.....for the ones who scream free cause they stand or walk threw a 1v1 match and rush you to get their free...kill em and say thank you dont mind if i do....if you are still doing more floor time than a rug.... Make a new build and practice because the good get better..... If somone is new find some peeps your lvl and LOCK game practice practice practice.....At some point you can overcome some of these aggrivating things.... Other than that have some fun... Learning how to rock at pvp
    IF YOU BELIEVE YOU WILL ACHIEVE.....
    Just lady..tigerizstar..mivida..ladyhadazza..ladyhadasa