Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Rouges need damage nerf stopped.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Disproves View Post
    So everyone knows that in PvP rouges damage drops drastically.. Now since mages and tanks have gotten a buff rouges have been left out. I think it's time to remove the damage nerf as tanks and mages getting higher damage then rouges. Tanks recently got a buff where the skill "axe throw" when used does 25% amour reduction to the target and stacks, if 2 tanks fired at say a mage (1000 amour) will be cut to 500... 500 amour at 41! It's the same for a rouge... And as for mages they have also gotten stun immunity... And nothing for rouge...I think it's time to remove the debuff.

Thoughts?
    Still, the fact is rogue got the most kill with Aimed Shot with dmg increasead 250% and high crit stats. I agree remove the debuff, but increase mage and warr dmg in the skill upgrade.
    [Newcomx, Newcomy, & Newcomz]

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Disproves View Post
    So everyone knows that in PvP rouges damage drops drastically.. Now since mages and tanks have gotten a buff rouges have been left out. I think it's time to remove the damage nerf as tanks and mages getting higher damage then rouges. Tanks recently got a buff where the skill "axe throw" when used does 25% amour reduction to the target and stacks, if 2 tanks fired at say a mage (1000 amour) will be cut to 500... 500 amour at 41! It's the same for a rouge... And as for mages they have also gotten stun immunity... And nothing for rouge...I think it's time to remove the debuff.

Thoughts?
    Looolll
    1. Aimed shot still does more dmg than anything else in the game
    2. Debuffs on the same stat dont stack, only the largest one applies
    3. Rogues were op before and now the other classes are more in line

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

life in al:
    Endgame mages say we get 1shotted by rouge we need buff!!!
    Endgame rouges say we cant kill a few top mostly maxed out mages we need our nerf removed!!!
    Endgame tanks say most ppl dont take us with them while running elites/tombs give us a buff!!!
    twink rouges complain we cant kill tanks remove nerf!!!

siddhantsingh<turbo>(lvl41mage)
    lukepvp(retired)(lvl25tank)
    sidpvp<nvm>(lvl15mage)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    203 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arrowz View Post
    Looolll
    2. Debuffs on the same stat dont stack, only the largest one applies
    It does stack or maybe debuff coming from the pet and the player debuff (DMG) does, i have singe 150 dmg on town and 119 damage on arena.
    Kronos Divine Guild Development PICS HERE -- PVP VIDS HERE AL Retiree

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    203 Posts

Come to think of it, they cant remove pet dmg bonus debuff and rog player dmg debuff because of para gems, this thought still haunts me that STS shouldve only allowed 1 paracelsus gem equip on any char (but meh we move on i guess).

So changing that damage bonus from all PETS to something else that all class can enjoy is IMO the best solution atm.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Rogues are being ridiculous in this thread.... and as far as twinking goes imo it shouldn't exist... seeing lvl 10 and 11 on leader boards in events is ridiculous. Level and compete like everyone else. The entire game should not be comprised by a dominant character because of a minority (twink) that doesn't want to compete. All you hear about twinks is gang gang or this class at this level ect. What about the majority who play the game like it was designed and play it to the end? We are suppose to not have balance and fair game play because 3m gold twink feel some kind of way? I'm sorry but put on your big boy pants and lvl and play the game as it was truthfully designed.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    203 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by legendarytelly View Post
    Rogues are being ridiculous in this thread.... and as far as twinking goes imo it shouldn't exist... seeing lvl 10 and 11 on leader boards in events is ridiculous. Level and compete like everyone else. The entire game should not be comprised by a dominant character because of a minority (twink) that doesn't want to compete. All you hear about twinks is gang gang or this class at this level ect. What about the majority who play the game like it was designed and play it to the end? We are suppose to not have balance and fair game play because 3m gold twink feel some kind of way? I'm sorry but put on your big boy pants and lvl and play the game as it was truthfully designed.
    I suggest you add "Dynamics" to your vocabulary.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

strong statements u are making out there and taking thread off topic as well but again even u can create a twink if u so wanna be on "lb"and telling twink to lvl up and compete u forget we pvp "most"of the times and we all know
    How'endgame pvp is all gear sns and nekro stackers 1shot kill telling twinks to lvl up most twinks including me have had endgame char before moving to twinking
    so pls put some logic in ur post before posting it

sidpvp<nvm>(lvl15mage)

9. The Following User Says Thank You to siddhant For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by epicrrr View Post
    It does stack or maybe debuff coming from the pet and the player debuff (DMG) does, i have singe 150 dmg on town and 119 damage on arena.
    Its not debuffs stacking. How the game works is that debuffs override any buffs, for example, if a mage uses gale for a 50% armor bonus and then a rogue hits then with aimed shot for 15% armor reduction, their net armor is 85% percent. Its as if gale was never used at all(yet rogues are complaining they need nerfed when they have crit stacking, armor reduc, and the highest dmg possible on one skill lmaooo). I played rogue at lvl 17 for awhile and its hilarious when you crit a warrior for 1200(more than a third of most warriors health). Also if you havent noticed the nerf has been in place for for a LOOONNGG time yet rogues were still the overpowered class for awhile

The game was designed to have fun, as all games are. And twinks shouldnt be shrugged off as you suggest because they are a significant part of the community and the economy. Many arcane pets, para gems, platinum are all bought by twinks. Some people want to be competitive and one of the best at their lvl without spending 100m gold on gear so why shouldnt they? People are entitled to play the game as they wish. Dont tell others how to play a game. I have made suggestions on multiple threads in the past to apply different balance adjustments to different lvls. This way both twinks would be more balanced and endgame would be more balanced. I feel like hour just salty because you got kicked off a lb due to twinks or you ultimately failed to be a good twink. Have a nice day

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Arrowz For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arrowz View Post
    Its not debuffs stacking. How the game works is that debuffs override any buffs, for example, if a mage uses gale for a 50% armor bonus and then a rogue hits then with aimed shot for 15% armor reduction, their net armor is 85% percent. Its as if gale was never used at all(yet rogues are complaining they need nerfed when they have crit stacking, armor reduc, and the highest dmg possible on one skill lmaooo). I played rogue at lvl 17 for awhile and its hilarious when you crit a warrior for 1200(more than a third of most warriors health). Also if you havent noticed the nerf has been in place for for a LOOONNGG time yet rogues were still the overpowered class for awhile

The game was designed to have fun, as all games are. And twinks shouldnt be shrugged off as you suggest because they are a significant part of the community and the economy. Many arcane pets, para gems, platinum are all bought by twinks. Some people want to be competitive and one of the best at their lvl without spending 100m gold on gear so why shouldnt they? People are entitled to play the game as they wish. Dont tell others how to play a game. I have made suggestions on multiple threads in the past to apply different balance adjustments to different lvls. This way both twinks would be more balanced and endgame would be more balanced. I feel like hour just salty because you got kicked off a lb due to twinks or you ultimately failed to be a good twink. Have a nice day
    No no i guess he is ranting because he is an endgame tank and nobody takes him to tombs xd just my assumption

sidpvp<nvm>(lvl15mage)

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Atleast make it so the pet dmg% still does SOMETHING. For example:
    100 dmg -10% = 90 dmg
    90 dmg + 12%(singe) = 100.8

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Gess For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

The worst part about this is the DMG Nerf screws over the normal rogues way more than others. My eyes got big when I saw someone say that tanks at one point could possibly be one hit O.O every other post here I see "when they use necro" or something about them overpowering tanks and STILL mages with their shield on. As I am not one of these rogues frankly idgi...
    Using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Cry mooore...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Remarked View Post
    Cry mooore...
    Who are you talking to?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Remarked View Post
    Cry mooore...
    Is that the only English half the people that PvP speak?
    Using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gess View Post
    Atleast make it so the pet dmg% still does SOMETHING. For example:
    100 dmg -10% = 90 dmg
    90 dmg + 12%(singe) = 100.8
    I AGREE to this!!!!!!!!
    Using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    177 Posts

Please scale down the nerf. Or atleast make low level rogues receive their pet dmg-buff. Do something please. Its impossible to compete with even same level tanks at low level twink range. Can any devs clarify just how twink rogues (under lv 15) will survive with the 20-27% dmg gap caused by rogues not getting the pet bonus dmg they deserve in pvp?

The deal was 10% dmg nerf for killmachine rogues (which they are only at endgame, when wearing maxed gear). Nobody said our pet bonus dmg will also be null. Is this going to be fixed? How long? :c
    Last edited by Zynzyn; 05-23-2015 at 05:08 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    174 Posts

PvP became unbalanced after Season II. It's only now when the numbers are bigger that people can see the issue more clearly :/

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

All of you people still dont realize the strength between mage and rogue!

ROGUE IS SO OP!

If you make the lightskill of mage the same description as the aim shot

and the heal of mage sucks in total rogue heal is too op

ROGUE SHOULD BE NERFED LIKE HELL!!! For them to experience the pain we have until now the smurfs do you think its fair for us. If you just cry and u get what you want while we mages suffered almost 2 years for the skill
    And now the curse is canceled when nilibog is present its totally unfair
    Last edited by enzpoy; 05-23-2015 at 06:05 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Learn new tactics nuff said