Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Rouges need damage nerf stopped.

Are you a stalker? Awesomeness: ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    248 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by legendarytelly View Post
    Rogues are being ridiculous in this thread.... and as far as twinking goes imo it shouldn't exist... seeing lvl 10 and 11 on leader boards in events is ridiculous. Level and compete like everyone else. The entire game should not be comprised by a dominant character because of a minority (twink) that doesn't want to compete. All you hear about twinks is gang gang or this class at this level ect. What about the majority who play the game like it was designed and play it to the end? We are suppose to not have balance and fair game play because 3m gold twink feel some kind of way? I'm sorry but put on your big boy pants and lvl and play the game as it was truthfully designed.
    Well that is your idea of how the game is designed. If you put your "big boy pants" you would'nt even play games anymore, instead you work and do big boy things, so please don't bring that kind of metaphor here.

The game is designed to be enjoyed, Not to be self-proclaimed big boy. Mind you, all hard-core twinks have end-game toons.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to kinzmet For This Useful Post:

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    584 Posts

No pls no.

What some ppl don't understand is if you remove the rogue debuff, their pet damage % will be added as well which isn't happening right now. So, what, 700-800 damage rogues in PvP? Not in this season.

Also.................

NS is pretty popular now. You guys really want rogues to run around with 17% damage? I sure as hell don't...

-as a rogue, mage and warrior
    Last edited by Alhuntrazeck; 05-24-2015 at 02:31 AM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Alhuntrazeck For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

I dont use to pvp, but tryed yestarday some pvp for a few achievement point.
    I got a lot of 5500dmg hits from rogues. My hp is only 4900. Armor 1134.
    So what is this thread about? You want still one-hit mages but with higher crit or what?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kinzmet View Post
    Well that is your idea of how the game is designed. If you put your "big boy pants" you would'nt even play games anymore, instead you work and do big boy things, so please don't bring that kind of metaphor here.

The game is designed to be enjoyed, Not to be self-proclaimed big boy. Mind you, all hard-core twinks have end-game toons.
    Not al pro twinks have mains.....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

I think rouge still strongest class on pvp and pve

now it looks like sts made arena,planar tomb, and pvp only for rouges !! Other classes can not do any run with out rouges but rouges can do any runs with out other classes

Weakest class is Mage!! And that why players left (mages) and start using rouges

I use my mage when only I do marchent becouse mages useless to do any thing else at this moment

Thanks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

If u remove the nerf on rogues, they will be 1hit or combo aim+pierce imbued tank.

But i think 10% dmg reduction plus pet %dmg its a lot nerf.

I.E = rogue whit nightshde got 27% dmg nerf, i think a good nerf will be a total of 15%dmg.

I have 5220hp as a rogue, yesterday i got 75%hp dmg of my total hp from mage lightning.

My damage in town whit Nightsahde is 773 in pvp is 596, and yes i can 1 hit mage but if he shield first i probably will die if same gear and sometimes whit lower gear if he chain stun right or use breeze/samael/etc...

Vs warr whit equally gear its hard to kill but its possible, if he have lower gear is food ofc
    Lvl46 Rogue - Enterradora || Lvl46 Mage - Enterradori || Lvl41 Warrior - Enterradore

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Enterradora For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Enterradora View Post
    If u remove the nerf on rogues, they will be 1hit or combo aim+pierce imbued tank.

But i think 10% dmg reduction plus pet %dmg its a lot nerf.

I.E = rogue whit nightshde got 27% dmg nerf, i think a good nerf will be a total of 15%dmg.

I have 5220hp as a rogue, yesterday i got 75%hp dmg of my total hp from mage lightning.

My damage in town whit Nightsahde is 773 in pvp is 596, and yes i can 1 hit mage but if he shield first i probably will die if same gear and sometimes whit lower gear if he chain stun right or use breeze/samael/etc...

Vs warr whit equally gear its hard to kill but its possible, if he have lower gear is food ofc
    If the damage nerf didn't exist, I still wouldn't be able to one shot tanks with my puny 520 damage. Anyways I have seen mages and tanks with 1k damage. Rouges 600 damage max in PvP.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ravager View Post
    I look at it as other classes trying to catch up. Rogue is still strongest class in pvp. Recently rogues had the fix for nox and razor which made them stronger.
    Isn't that a fix rather than a "buff"
    Using Tapatalk