Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Rouges need damage nerf stopped.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Default Rouges need damage nerf stopped.

So everyone knows that in PvP rouges damage drops drastically.. Now since mages and tanks have gotten a buff rouges have been left out. I think it's time to remove the damage nerf as tanks and mages getting higher damage then rouges. Tanks recently got a buff where the skill "axe throw" when used does 25% amour reduction to the target and stacks, if 2 tanks fired at say a mage (1000 amour) will be cut to 500... 500 amour at 41! It's the same for a rouge... And as for mages they have also gotten stun immunity... And nothing for rouge...I think it's time to remove the debuff.

Thoughts?

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Disproves For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    446 Posts

I look at it as other classes trying to catch up. Rogue is still strongest class in pvp. Recently rogues had the fix for nox and razor which made them stronger.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ravager For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

the rouges are now mad. since they will die more in pvp now. hehe
    Proud recruiter of High Society
    IGN: princenipples

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    80 Posts

I don't think Armor debuffs stack.

Anyways, rogues are still overpowered. Against a nekro mage, maybe not, but without the nerf tanks would be dying in one combo yet again by rogues.

I play as both a tank and a rogue, and I understand well enough just how much the damage nerf is needed. A rogue's aimed shot also has an Armor debuff which is one of my reasons as to why the damage nerf needs to stay in play.

Maybe if you included removing the rogue's Armor debuff upgrade from their aimed shot, I'd understand why the damage nerf should be removed.

Zep / Basic / Titan / OG Night

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Volt For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

+1 to Volt ... rogues are over kill at the moment with high dodge rate and speed + neckro speed and shield

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Volt View Post

Anyways, rogues are still overpowered. Against a nekro mage, maybe not, but without the nerf tanks would be dying in one combo yet again by rogues.

I play as both a tank and a rogue, and I understand well enough just how much the damage nerf is needed. A rogue's aimed shot also has an Armor debuff which is one of my reasons as to why the damage nerf needs to stay in play.

Maybe if you included removing the rogue's Armor debuff upgrade from their aimed shot, I'd understand why the damage nerf should be removed.
    Yous a wise talk :O

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Yikes, if rouges are getting mad at this how do you think mages felt for over a year. And your still stronger x.x

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts

You play as a mage too...except there's basically no gears on it xD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Disproves View Post
    So everyone knows that in PvP rouges damage drops drastically.. Now since mages and tanks have gotten a buff rouges have been left out. I think it's time to remove the damage nerf as tanks and mages getting higher damage then rouges. Tanks recently got a buff where the skill "axe throw" when used does 25% amour reduction to the target and stacks, if 2 tanks fired at say a mage (1000 amour) will be cut to 500... 500 amour at 41! It's the same for a rouge... And as for mages they have also gotten stun immunity... And nothing for rouge...I think it's time to remove the debuff.

Thoughts?
    Got 3 points for you:
    1.It's called rogue
    2.Armor debuff does not stack
    3Rogue still strongest class in pvp.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    203 Posts

To be honest I dont really see how things are balanced. I pvp everyday and believe me subtle changes are very noticeable to me. Rog might look OP but truth is were way more squishier than mage -I also have mixed feeling about these skill updates. Rog should receive pvp skill updates too regarding HEAL or SHADOW PIERCE skill set otherwise I think things are going downhill from here.

OR

They could remove pet DAMAGE DEBUFF, its very sad that our arcane pet and other pet with damage bonus removes our damage instead of adding to it. They should've replace that damage happiness bonus to something else; might make a narrative about that unused bonus for us rogues soon.
    Last edited by epicrrr; 04-11-2015 at 03:33 AM.
    Kronos Divine Guild Development PICS HERE -- PVP VIDS HERE AL Retiree

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to epicrrr For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

rogues were op for a long time so being op feels normal...now many rogue users may think that they are getting weak but actually they are not...what is happening is that class is becomes balance a bit

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

But what about a rouge with 500 damage, but when in PvP it's drops too 400? Or a rouge with 700 dropping to 600 damage and vs a mage with 800 damage.. I understand If the rouge hand nekro..but most don't.. And I would sacrifice amour debuff for damage nerf being removed.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by epicrrr View Post
    To be honest I dont really see how things are balanced. I pvp everyday and believe me subtle changes are very noticeable to me. Rog might look OP but truth is were way more squishier than mage -I also have mixed feeling about these skill updates. Rog should receive pvp skill updates too regarding HEAL or SHADOW PIERCE skill set otherwise I think things are going downhill from here.

OR

They could remove pet DAMAGE DEBUFF, its very sad that our arcane pet and other pet with damage bonus removes our damage instead of adding to it. They should've replace that damage happiness bonus to something else; might make a narrative about that unused bonus for us rogues soon.
    Yeah.. Mages and tanks are really strong now.. I think we deserve at least a skill update..

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Disproves For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    56 Posts

I feel like u feel before, too squishy doesnt make enough dmg etc etc. But all solved with getting a better gear. No gear no pvp

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    446 Posts

Keep in mind that you should be comparing equally geared classes. If youre a mythic rogue with slag that constantly loses to an imbued warrior with sam...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Rogues are still pretty OP....a bit more balance is require though rogues will always be better suited for pvp than the rest

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

legendary rogue can still kill a myth mage
    rogues skill dmg has a much higher "multiplier" then mage or tank - means a rogue with for example 500dmg can kill a single target faster then a mage with 700dmg
    1-2 high crit and mage shield is broken and there is no immunity means 1hit dead mage
    mages still need a update for heal skill coz its pathetic especially twinkzone

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mr K View Post
    legendary rogue can still kill a myth mage
    rogues skill dmg has a much higher "multiplier" then mage or tank - means a rogue with for example 500dmg can kill a single target faster then a mage with 700dmg
    1-2 high crit and mage shield is broken and there is no immunity means 1hit dead mage
    mages still need a update for heal skill coz its pathetic especially twinkzone
    False. 400 damage rouge 3.5k hp vs mage 4.5k hp 700 damage.. gg..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ravager View Post
    Keep in mind that you should be comparing equally geared classes. If youre a mythic rogue with slag that constantly loses to an imbued warrior with sam...
    That's why rouges need damage nerfed stopped.. Either that or fair PvP rooms with same gear... Not like you said mythic rouges with slag vs warriors with imbued and sam...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Rouges are still OP in pvp. They are just starting to balance things out. As mention earlier in this thread rouges are use to the unfair advantage. So the balancing is hard to deal with. No buff needs to be added to rouge the idea is Ludacris and would just set back the game when it's heading in the right direction.