Quote Originally Posted by Itoopeo View Post
Yes but try to fight a bear with fox. Bear perma locks you down with cb HS and cripple. You cant hit him, and he can hit you. No escape.
One solution would be to take off the crit rage buff gives.
So crit becomes more like birds and mages thing.

Mages can be fixed (pallys too) by taking off most of the armor they buff up.
The armor of 77int wand mages is something insane like 380 or so, my blast crits them for like 170 while dex bow birds take 350 or so.
Pallys are just crazy tanky but blind makes them invalid and lack of health causes birds to be eventually be able to 100-0 them

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Tapatalk
I was quite sure this thread was about Bears, but nevertheless, that's just the game. It takes skill to overcome disadvantages, if it didn't, why would we play this as other classes with "OP Bears" going around? Foxes can still beat STR Bears, and kill Dex/Int Bears easily. I don't understand where you get, "You cant hit him, and he can hit you. No escape." from... Foxes have a 90% Hit Buff, I repeat, A 90% Hit Buff. That's probably the most OP Buff there is in the game. Foxes can hit anything and everything, and if they hit hamstring, it's impossible to ever miss, even if they're pure STR, not to mention they can run as fast as speed orbs(Yellow) whenever they feel. Lowering Bear's critical rate from rage is somewhat reasonable, however it's completely unfair to those bears(I) who do not use OP STR Sets with quite OP Damage. Taking away crit will also completely change lower levels of PvP, where the Bears aren't quite as "OP".