1) themythrise
2) The game - DARK Legends- massively MMORPG game with high class best graphics game which provides real awesome experience of the vampire. IT has PVE mode where you will face zombies depending upon level of our toon. You will also see rare bosses, werewolves, and legendary harg boss at last as the game progresses you will be having awesome vanities with awesome ability to hunt the bosses. THis game also provides solo and multiplayer ability to play in PVE. Thats really helpful for new low level playersand to kill harg last boss easily. The PVP is another mode at all levelsyou will love to fight with millions for players online which its the best experience i felt in this game than any other game. And also support from the developer is awesome and very helpful forum for new players for guides about how to play. Over all best of the best game in mobile platform as far as i know beacuse i never tried on PC. Lastly, I am sure its very addictive game and with lots of fun in this game with cool vanities, glowing masks, weapons, gems and awesome pets. Thanks for iI found it this game.