Thread: Re-Egging system.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Default Re-Egging system.

So I posted this in Gen Discussion to get some insights and for once has been quite positive so here is the concept.

There seemed to be a lot of controversy around this. I was decently new when it was announced that this system was returning and the forum erupted with nay-saying.

Fast forward a few weeks and there was a huge issue over "pet transferring" that mods went on record for saying it was a bad idea and ultimately they realized the error. Not that the idea itself was bad but that it introduced a perceived sense of favoritism.

Well then. If the majority is unhappy with the re egging system but want some of the perks involved in it, without the backlash of incident two, tweak the system a bit.

Instead of being only lvl 1 unused pets, make it any level. Instead of mod permissions, charge for it. And to make it equal for all but still profitable, make it cost 1000 plat or 1 million gold to re egg. Still make the egg RETURN to lvl 1 on re egging to make the players transferring still have to work for the benefit.

What y'all think?

Edit, copy paste fail.
    Last edited by JohnnyHardcore; 04-13-2015 at 05:33 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyHardcore View Post

Instead of being only lvl 1 unused pets, make it any level. Instead of mod permissions, charge for it. And to make it equal for all but still profitable, make it cost 1000 plat or 1 million gold to re egg. Still make the egg RETURN to lvl 1 on re egging to make the players transferring still have to work for the benefit.
    The market will crash (Price will going down) if the Re-Egg Form is tradeable.

Don't forget to add salt
    IGN(s): Aprove (Rogue - New) | Aproved (Sorcerer - Old)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Aprove View Post
    The market will crash (Price will going down) if the Re-Egg Form is tradeable.
    Markets rise and fall. I dont like that I only get 3k for my locks now. Does that mean we can cancel everything that made the prices drop?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

I see the point here. We have already bought them so why cant we re-egg them? It would be good for market that prices go little down so everyone can afford it. It could be good if re-egging cost 250 plats so all who wants to re-egg need to buy platinium. Everybody wins