Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: daily/monthly login bonus

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

Default daily/monthly login bonus

from may can we have something like everyday we login we have an option called checkin the menu where whichever day u login and checkin a tick would be put on that day and if u supposedly login for like
    No of days and rewards:
    5days 2x 1hr combo elixir
    10days free respec kit
    15days some amt of ankhs
    25days 30story tokens 20haunlet coin 10dragkin teeth
    30/31days i had thought abt giving like 100plats but then a guy can create many acc and exploit it so maybe u can give us some vanity/banner
    note all the stuff given in rewards would be untradeable but stashable so that respec kit and ankh vanity etc cannot be sold and exploited and the no if days will reset every month and u can change rewards every month if u like u can keep untradeable energy kit as reward as well in months where ursoth assault and event
    is going on yup this is my suggestion so that those who are dedicated to playing everyday can have some sort of rewards
    these are some of my suggestions and feel free to lay more ideas related to this topic if u have something to add or find any cons within the system ty.
    First edit:i had forgotten to write this also the rewards u get will only be for one char in ur acc and not if u have 3char on 1acc u wont get teets om each of ur acc
    Last edited by siddhant; 04-14-2015 at 05:48 AM.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to siddhant For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

+1 great idea bro

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

i was thinking every month of gaming one key per account should be given which can open locks....so non-plat guys can have the experience...its just 1 lock a month so no exploiting

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

I like the daily bonus idea, maybe like this :

Day 1: 250G
    Day 2: 500G
    Day 3: Double EXP for 30min
    Day 4: 10 story tokens
    Day 5: All boost for 30min
    Day 6: 1000G

(Or just a spin that you can spin on everyday, and if you're desperate after more, you could spin it again for platinum.)

Day 7: Free spin (on something, with prices and a Jackpot).

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pillowhead For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    549 Posts

I think a daily reward is a good idea, maybe have it over 14 or 21 days. Mostly just simple rewards for basic playing - a few golds, an elixir, i.e. your Shazbot/Klaas rewards. Every 7-10 days there's a bigger reward -- more gold, combo elixir, 25 ankhs, middle class pet egg, perhaps a random elite chest of the appropriate level. Rewards do not reset if you miss a day -- when you log in counts as 1 day.

This can also be done via NPC -- when you check in w/ the NPC counts as 1 day.

Star light, star bright...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    174 Posts

Hmm I like it

@Fyrce,

No NPC, that implies it's character bound. IMO it should be when you log on, when you're in that menu you receive the bonus into your stash. Whether it's an elixir kit, small gold or ankhs etc. Not a lot of gold though ;3

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

I reckon STS should offer an exclusive mythic item/pet if you log in every single day for a year!

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pillowhead View Post

(Or just a spin that you can spin on everyday, and if you're desperate after more, you could spin it again for platinum.)

I like the spin idea, make the jackpot on it like 200 plat or something and have a mix between gold, elixers and 10 plat on the normal spin prizes

sent from fritters beak

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    68 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by carmine_blade View Post
    I reckon STS should offer an exclusive mythic item/pet if you log in every single day for a year!
    +1 to this xD

["All I do is Think and Blink"]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SacredKnight View Post
    Hmm I like it

@Fyrce,

No NPC, that implies it's character bound. IMO it should be when you log on, when you're in that menu you receive the bonus into your stash. Whether it's an elixir kit, small gold or ankhs etc. Not a lot of gold though ;3
    Hmm the problem with daily reward is same like klass and shazbot and u are telling gold how much gold are u suggesting everyday 2k 5k?there is no point with such gold reward i dont need gold,plat reward which is exploitable i want stuff like untradeable respec kit which is difficult for a dedictaed f2p
    guy to spend 70k and i cant get 5plat as well so stuff difficult to acquire like dragkin teeth and stuff

siddhantsingh<turbo>(lvl41mage)
    lukepvp(retired)(lvl25tank)
    sidpvp<nvm>(lvl15mage)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by avikk View Post
    What's there to stop people from making multiple accounts and farming for elixirs?

People farming for elixirs=elixir kits dropping in price=no one buying plats to buy elixir kits=STS takes another loss.

This has been brought up before and according to me the only thing to do is make these daily bonuses have a minimum requirement i.e. l41with all the woodcruff(beastmaster) quests done and all the elite bosses defeated!

I've always thought quests are an integral part of MMOs and STS needs to integrate them into the elite farming system.
    I said nontradeable ...and what abt guy who pvps and doesnt run elites??so no.

sidpvp<nvm>(lvl15mage)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

I had thought abt the same idea but again exploitable i can create 10 accs and login every day get reward then when a new player comes in i call sell the acc to him on fb like ph player do or sell it for money so exploitable

sidpvp<nvm>(lvl15mage)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

great idea

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Didn't they have that when they first released the game? I wonder what happened. I think it's an awesome idea.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    149 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pillowhead View Post

I like the idea of a daily log in reward
    And a free prize daily spin sounds cool too I hope sts eventuly uses thsese ideas

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    203 Posts

we kinda have this in klaas and shazbot, just waiting for a more variation of login bonuses.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    56 Posts

Maybe STS should think about creating a subscription option to aquire platinum, say it's 7 usd and you get 30 platinum every day for 30 days (you need to log in to claim it). That's 900 platinum total and we will essenitally trade time for a cheaper alternative. I've seen this in similar games and it's highly praised in such communities.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by siddhant View Post
    I had thought abt the same idea but again exploitable i can create 10 accs and login every day get reward then when a new player comes in i call sell the acc to him on fb like ph player do or sell it for money so exploitable
    Hmm good point maybe it could be non-tradeable and account bound, like the amazon promocode, which you can only use once per account and isn't tradeable (so we know this can be done).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by avikk View Post
    All those non tradeables make sure u dont buy tradeables.

Giving away free dragkin teeth and ankhs will guarantee multiple accounts abusing this free giveaways. I could make two accounts get my free ankhs and elixirs on 1 account farm on that, switch gears to other account get free elixirs and ankhs on that and farm on that. Hope u see where I am going.

When you say a guy who doesn't run elites and only PvPs why would that someone need elixirs and ankhs? Are you going to run normal ydra on ur twink for flapjacks? (<i do that sometimes...mhmmm flapjacks). The only thing I can see twinks/pvpers utilizing this system for pve basis is events(gauntlet, bosses) and we all know how easy it is to do stuff on any account below l21(bosses take a minute tops, mobs/tombs are just a button mash fest) you don't even need to invest money in twinks to make it an event farmable character (50-500k and ur OP). Giving them free ankhs and elixirs will make sure end game characters can never get on the same level as twinks.

When one takes the time to do something which isn't as profitable as it used to be 5-6 months ago, don't you think they deserve something for it?

Not to mention how EASY it would be to just get a ton of chars and do these daily logins without putting any effort into that toon. There won't be any motivation for people to run elites when they aren't profitable, and since ankhs r free people buying ankhs with plats will make less money off ankhs.

P.S.: I'm not a plat farmer the last plat I bought was over 1 and a half years ago. I just don't want to see STS take a beating in their plat sales and AL being shutdown as a game all together.
    Hmm I am not asking for 100 ankh kit or 50 1 hr combo elixir I just said 2xelixir and the elixir/ankh will only be awarded If u login for 5/10 days Sts has given away 100s of ankhs and respec for lb of gauntlet and I don't see any significant drop in ankh prices now coming to elite topic I need 1 hr kit to farm for brack/km3 I don't have the gears on my endgame to elite tindrin and stuff the only time I did elite tindrin took me 45 mins with all legendary gear ppl and 2 tanks so sorry I can't spend so much time on acquiring a mere ap so no to the rewards available only for the elite runners u are telling ppl can switch account and switch gear but again creating an account and putting effort into capping takes time it isn't as easy and again u would be stupid to cap a player just because u get like what 1 ankh kit and 2x elixirs and I guess Sts has been preety unfair to the f2p guys even the new crates frog dodo and stuff how do u expect us to open crates here they could say that u can get a key for opening crates by farming elites but no they just wanna keep their plat sales high all I am asking is for some reward being given to dedicated players who spend time on the game this is my viewpoint ty.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

Hmm good point maybe it could be non-tradeable and account bound, like the amazon promocode, which you can only use once per account and isn't tradeable (so we know this can be done).
    hmm u still didnt get the point i was trying to make there are ppl out there who sell their account for gold or real life money if u go on fb and join al page u would see ppl saying selling lvl41 rouge clean best pet glacian dova etc midman process or meet up so suppose there are myth pet being given out i can create 10acc and get that pet then sell those acc so an exploitable system

sidpvp<nvm>(lvl15mage)