Hey folks,

it has been over two weeks since i started playing PL and i want to give a short review on the game & community.

I'm not new to MMORPGs, but it has been a while since i touched one. Lately i moved away from computer games since i just want it to be a workplace. I can't concentrate on studying if there is a game shortcut on my desktop

Pocket Legends came just at the right time i still wanted to play every now and then, just not on my computer. For quite some time i thought there was only one kind of game missing on mobile devices an mmorpg.
When i first tried to download pl it didnt work but i didnt care to much. So 2 weeks ago i tried it again and suprisingly it worked.
Long story short, i was instantly addcited to this game.

After one week of extensiv playing i reached lvl 55, singed up for the forum, started doing sewer runs and meeting more experienced players. Now two weeks later i I think its time to give my thoughts on the game. Hopefully someone cares

The game itself is great and it has a lot of potential, thought there are still a few improvements to be made, the growing market of mobile devices will ensure the longevity of this game and I'm excited for future content.

What suprised me more than the actual game, was the community, the first sign was some random player (i wish i could recall his name) who gave me a few cheap pinks in ao town (i didnt knew that they were cheap at that time lol), which made my day, since then ive met many helpful, friendly and funny people.
The average pl player seems to be a kindly soul and i like it!

To sum it up: good game, even better community.

In addition: I'm sorry for my bad spelling & syntax, I'm german...

ps: im going out to celebrate a friends birthday soon and i was bored, thats why its so long