Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Old player giving back (500,000 gold FREE GIVEAWAY)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default Old player giving back (500,000 gold FREE GIVEAWAY)

Idk if any of you remember me, but I was really active 2-3 years ago. I was one of the founding members of Sparxtans, and it was a great ride. Its been a few years since I have actually played, and I dont need my money in game anymore. I have decided to give back to the community, and specifically new players. Here is how this will work

This is for members level 5 - 30. (level 5 to make sure you are actually commited to the game, and capping it at 30 so old members dont take advantage, I really want this to be something that helps the growing community, as so many helped me during this time. Im going to be giving out 500,000 in total. Each person that applies, Ill be giving 10,000 to, HOWEVER with the stipulation that you must give 5000 away to another member in need. Of course I cant moderate this, but Im doing a nice thing, so you guys can too. Lets build the community together!

To apply this is what I need:
    1. In game name
    2. level
    3. Short description of why you deserve this, what you will do with the money, and who/how you plan on helping others with half of it (this is more of a thing to make you put a little work into free money, no "wrong" answers here :P)
    4. Anyway Ill add you guys and be getting on to distribute it over a week long period around 9-10 pm est.

Ill also be giving out random vanities, stims, and maybe my dark matter napalm to someone i really like

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

No one likes free money?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    148 Posts

i rmb you dude lol ure rather old if i remember correctly
    good to see you again.
    it's on&on because i said so
    thanks doframingo for this sig!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I am in my second month of playing but I have already gotten a Commando up to level 48. Yeah, I have time on my hands, I'm retired. But I am also generous to new players. I get a ton of great weapons out campaigning. Can't sell them for what they're worth because for some reason some people have flooded the market with low priced epic and legendary stuff. I hate selling them to the system for pennies, so I give them to noobs at random, especially those I see out gaming instead of hanging out in the lobby begging.

The other point I want to bring up to you is it is hard to find this forum if you are playing from a mobile device. They don't make it easy or clear how to comment for new players if you do make your way here. That may explain the lack of applicants. For what it's worth, I am working a new Engineer up at the same time: Mancuso level 25, and an operator: Tioemby level 21.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

My ingame name is Conspired.
    I'm level 10
    I don't necessarily deserve the money, it's free money not many people do, but I think I could use the money to benefit my guild. I'm in a new guild and most of the players are low leveled. I would use the money to help them get gear so we can grow and improve as a whole.
    Whether I win or not, I think it's very generous of you to give out this money to newer players!
    Last edited by MysticLegend97; 04-29-2015 at 12:17 PM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to MysticLegend97 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

My Ign name is SavvyDex and im lvl 12 operative> and i just wanted to say that i appreciate people like you who like to look after us low level and i hope that one day you come back to the game. i would use the money honestly when i get to cap level to buy gear then i will do the same thing and maybe to a giveaway the money i don't use :>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

IGN: Imhope
    Level: 12 and levelling
    i wanna just use the money to merch, get more gold and do the same thing like you lol, perhaps ill donate the 5k to those who are in need of gold, 500 gold per pax ^^
    Hope is Hungry.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

hey look people posted here, ill add all of you and hit you up in the next few nights

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I added all of you, if yyou see me in game pm me!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

I remade Conspired as a Commando instead of engineer, might've missed the friend req. Can you readd me? Sorry

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Ign:blushine
    Level:115
    Reason:bc I need to get marsh some vanities :3

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by osawaab View Post
    Idk if any of you remember me, but I was really active 2-3 years ago. I was one of the founding members of Sparxtans, and it was a great ride. Its been a few years since I have actually played, and I dont need my money in game anymore. I have decided to give back to the community, and specifically new players. Here is how this will work

This is for members level 5 - 30. (level 5 to make sure you are actually commited to the game, and capping it at 30 so old members dont take advantage, I really want this to be something that helps the growing community, as so many helped me during this time. Im going to be giving out 500,000 in total. Each person that applies, Ill be giving 10,000 to, HOWEVER with the stipulation that you must give 5000 away to another member in need. Of course I cant moderate this, but Im doing a nice thing, so you guys can too. Lets build the community together!

1. In game name
    2. level
    3. Short description of why you deserve this, what you will do with the money, and who/how you plan on helping others with half of it (this is more of a thing to make you put a little work into free money, no "wrong" answers here :P)
    4. Anyway Ill add you guys and be getting on to distribute it over a week long period around 9-10 pm est.

Ill also be giving out random vanities, stims, and maybe my dark matter napalm to someone i really like
    Think of it this way. Somebody says "Free" money. Some think its a scam. It's nothing personal. It's how some see
    it as. Then again, some might bite. And take a chance on it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by osawaab View Post

1. In game name
    2. level

Misfitz
    Because I'm a returning player & broke. Could use the credits. Lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

My ingame name is Lv 51 Adittklstreet & Lv 40 Adittklforce
    I'm level 51 & 40
    Whether I win or not, I think it's very generous of you to give out this money to newer players!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hey thanks for helping the community out. I'm an old PL player and am finally trying out SL. I literally have no cash lol. I am well known on pl for my helpfulness and giving nature. unsaintlyness is the name on pl.. but here on sl i got the name ive always wanted. daisflaque. so far im level 10 but am grinding hard. I hope to use the cash to help out newbys with stempaks and the like. might find a four or five youngsters to give 1k to and make it easy for em.
    Anyways my ign is daisflaque and im cuerently lvl 10. helpful on pl and gonna bring it here.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    148 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Unsaintlyness View Post
    Hey thanks for helping the community out. I'm an old PL player and am finally trying out SL. I literally have no cash lol. I am well known on pl for my helpfulness and giving nature. unsaintlyness is the name on pl.. but here on sl i got the name ive always wanted. daisflaque. so far im level 10 but am grinding hard. I hope to use the cash to help out newbys with stempaks and the like. might find a four or five youngsters to give 1k to and make it easy for em.
    Anyways my ign is daisflaque and im cuerently lvl 10. helpful on pl and gonna bring it here.
    dun think hes on forums anymore :/ so few of us left rn.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    148 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Unsaintlyness View Post
    dun think hes on forums anymore :/ so few of us left rn.
    well add me i'll spare some creds hopefully gear u up
    same ign add meh.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Uafaud For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    411 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Uafaud View Post
    Hi, I love jellybeans
    Lol still active?

Need Help? Please Visit STS's Support Website by clicking HERE.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Conquered View Post
    Lol still active?
    Yoooooooooo how's it going in coc
    Click  To Go To My YouTube Channel!
    Lv 51 Command : Mastergundam
    Lv 51 Operative : Assign

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given