Quote Originally Posted by Dex Scene View Post
Dummy farming isn't legal but it can't be stopped.
cuz, if you do twink pvp (lower levels, its better for farming stats), you join good guild and you will mostly farming stats ganging, blocking and killing Foods (foods are directed to the new people who come in Pvp wondering what is it, they wear noob gears and basically you kill them over and over.)

You join a twink pvp arena, eat foods. If you see some good geared twink like you, you will ignore him and he will ignore you. He won't event fight you unless he is from an enemy guild.
If its enemy guild, you will call "J J"
He will also do "/g j j"
blocking ganging dramas untill one guild leave then arguing and thrash talking in town for an hour!!

So basically twink (low level good guild pvp people) will have great stats. The great kills come from dummy farming, some dummy farming+ killing foods, some only from killing foods.
(Very less percentage kills and most death comes from fighting against those enemies I talked about!!)
Now problem is to identify them.
But if someone has unrealistic stats like i posted in above image,
its only farming foods and dummies!!!

That's why you can see some average geared endgame people with pro pvp stats. They farm kills at twink level and then level up to endgame!!
Thats whqt i always hated of pvp ans started not showing my title i ended up solo c: but i made good frends at that lvl who woud help me always when i see a enemy (unles when u see in endgame a arcane ring i run away if im not already dead) i try fighting fear but otger people dont when u win in a fair 4v4 but 2 ppl of enemy are 1 lvl higher + al arcane pet, para gem(s) and your own team got 2 arcane pets and 2 para gemmed people the enemy (someone in particular to bad i cant share his name here) start trash talking in towns and let al frends do when i had a toon in his guild i heard him say "when u see nevercan (my twink by then) kil him" with other words youl get ganged .-.