Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: About KDR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dex Scene View Post
    Dummy farming isn't legal but it can't be stopped.
    cuz, if you do twink pvp (lower levels, its better for farming stats), you join good guild and you will mostly farming stats ganging, blocking and killing Foods (foods are directed to the new people who come in Pvp wondering what is it, they wear noob gears and basically you kill them over and over.)

You join a twink pvp arena, eat foods. If you see some good geared twink like you, you will ignore him and he will ignore you. He won't event fight you unless he is from an enemy guild.
    If its enemy guild, you will call "J J"
    He will also do "/g j j"
    blocking ganging dramas untill one guild leave then arguing and thrash talking in town for an hour!!

So basically twink (low level good guild pvp people) will have great stats. The great kills come from dummy farming, some dummy farming+ killing foods, some only from killing foods.
    (Very less percentage kills and most death comes from fighting against those enemies I talked about!!)
    Now problem is to identify them.
    But if someone has unrealistic stats like i posted in above image,
    its only farming foods and dummies!!!

That's why you can see some average geared endgame people with pro pvp stats. They farm kills at twink level and then level up to endgame!!
    loooolzzz nailed it.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Well

Yesterday we enjoyed a lot whit few friends on watchin a "Pro" dummier ...we have all just checked and updated lb and saw an awesome result made by a player called ****
    I just uploaded a 1 min kill farmin who had a result of 100 kills...
    Here is the vid;

https://youtu.be/0ERijBF1H9U

So Sad guys , even proven that dummier to the staffs so funny to not seen any action taken...

I hope any staff would kindly get an explanation why they keep allow to farm dummy even its against the TOS...
    Last edited by Kostral; 06-26-2015 at 01:41 PM.

Just a Gammer like as you all ...

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Kostral For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    201 Posts

There are three reasons people farm dummies the first is for the APs, the second is to reach LB (this one is bad) and the third is to have a good kdr before entering a more challenging Lvl where they probably aren't that good or are just likely to get farmed a lot.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

You can't blame 1 person for "dummy farming" if you don't blame the others, JUST SAYING look at the LB carefully
    I see many familiar names who practically boost their kills and nothing is said about them and now you stalk LBS for one person because you don't wanna lose a spot. Get over yourself. if you wanna report one person report yourself and the rest of the people on that leaderboard then!

(my ign doesn't matter)

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Justsomebody For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Justsomebody View Post
    You can't blame 1 person for "dummy farming" if you don't blame the others, JUST SAYING look at the LB carefully
    I see many familiar names who practically boost their kills and nothing is said about them and now you stalk LBS for one person because you don't wanna lose a spot. Get over yourself. if you wanna report one person report yourself and the rest of the people on that leaderboard then!

(my ign doesn't matter)
    I agree with you, I'm going to keep it real here, blaming 1 person just means that the person blaming that one person is special in some type of way, the whole lb does this every class every name, and it is true just because he don't want to loose his spot he attacks the next threat and probably trying to even get other banned. The fact that sadb was stalked really means it's probably his ex or something but I'm not sure why he didn't report the rest of the names that does this. If 1 is reported for what everyone els is doing and only one becomes penalized then that's not right.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kostral View Post
    Well

Yesterday we enjoyed a lot whit few friends on watchin a "Pro" dummier ...we have all just checked and updated lb and saw an awesome result made by a player called ****
    Here is the vid;

So Sad guys , even proven that dummier to the staffs so funny to not seen any action taken...

I hope any staff would kindly get an explanation why they keep allow to farm dummy even its against the TOS...

" pro dummy farmer "
    Since when does a dummy farmer becomes proffersional,
    " I hope any staff would kindly get an explanation why they keep allow to farm dummy even its against the TOS...."
    The space time games rules said nothing about this being a rule , a kill is a kill and it sounds as if you are begging the staff to actually remove 1 person out of many who do this including your self.
    This sounds like a personal request , why didn't you say something about this before why choose now? And your video could of been edit screen shots post together, how about the staffs remove everyone from the lb then, every lb has kill farmers even the pve there is bots.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Samhayne View Post
    At the end of Season #1 of the Leaderboards, vanity banner prizes were only granted to the #1 leaderboard position holder. Our plan is to increase the rewards to be all of the leaderboard (or even more - the team is still looking at options) to thereby reduce competition and the desire to kill farm. Our hope is that people just play and have fun and if they play avidly, they'll probably make it on the expanded leaderboard.

While we reserve the right to ban for any reason, we are not currently closing accounts for kill farming.
    Why does this still exist on the forum ,

It said " our hope is that people play and have fun "
    I wonder if sts still notices this.
    People shouldn't be crying about something they also do.
    Why don't sts investigate all the accounts they have the power to so I'm not sure why they don't do that, instead of listening to the voice of 1 person listen to all.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    475 Posts

Well

Here is the vid;

Good catch , Ruth !

I have no idea who is that person but i have seen a well-known forumer who dummy farmed 2 seasons ago to get in top 25.

Top 3 represents the true CTF killers + 2 others who are legit killers since ctf was released. I have doubts about others though.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Titanium For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Amvulpix View Post
    Why does this still exist on the forum ,

It said " our hope is that people play and have fun "
    I wonder if sts still notices this.
    People shouldn't be crying about something they also do.
    Why don't sts investigate all the accounts they have the power to so I'm not sure why they don't do that, instead of listening to the voice of 1 person listen to all.
    Arent you the guy who was not on lb 1 month ago, and farmed from 30k to 110k in only a few days? and you are still crying on forums? Being on lb will never make you a pro lol. We all know you are a hard dummy farmer and a talentless "player". But i dont know what you are still trying to prove. So please dont cry on forums, i know you are afraid of losing your position on lb or your acc. I'm repeating this for last time; if you think you are pro, bring your team for 5v5.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Signature credits to Bellaelda

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Shackler For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shackler View Post
    Arent you the guy who was not on lb 1 month ago, and farmed from 30k to 110k in only a few days? and you are still crying on forums? Being on lb will never make you a pro lol. We all know you are a hard dummy farmer and a talentless "player". But i dont know what you are still trying to prove. So please dont cry on forums, i know you are afraid of losing your position on lb or your acc. I'm repeating this for last time; if you think you are pro, bring your team for 5v5.

Correction * I don't play al anymore. If you don't know anything you shouldn't be typing nonsense , Lol I have nothing to cry about I'm just surfing through forums. Trying to earn surf points but plesase be my guest I have nothing els to do #sarcasm , Lol look at the way your typing I'm not even mad I'm not trying to prove a thing the fact that you came here to type shows that you have no life but I'm also typing too , it's just a game and correction again I don't play so don't mistake me for someone's because of my signature.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

if you think you are pro, bring your team for 5v5.

Your obviously looking for someone to waste your time with , playing 5v5 cuz you obviously have nothing better in life to do than sit around and play al and become fat. I don't have time to 5v5 with you because my time is precious. but I'll reply here tho xD this is like Facebook I look like dislike and comment , I play AL forum not AL. Freemdom of speech , freedom of boasting, even if we're to make a Lvl 1 all over to Lvl up just to beat you I wouldn't, because that's also freedom of mauturity xD where one wins regardless of the situation he / she is put in , I'm an egoist.
    Last edited by Amvulpix; 06-30-2015 at 02:46 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Your obviously looking for someone to waste your time with , playing 5v5 cuz you obviously have nothing better in life to do than sit around and play al and become fat. I don't have time to 5v5 with you because my time is precious. but I'll reply here tho xD this is like Facebook I look like dislike and comment , I play AL forum not AL. Freemdom of speech , freedom of boasting, even if we're to make a Lvl 1 all over to Lvl up just to beat you I wouldn't, because that's also freedom of mauturity xD where one wins regardless of the situation he / she is put in , I'm an egoist.
    if you are not playing AL anymore, then why you are crying like a baby? And yes i am an egoist. But at least i am not a dummy farmer noob, lier or a baby that cries a lot. Do you have a problem with this?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Default About KDR

Nvm it why am i talkin with someone who has approved that all that he can do is dummy farming in a thread which arpluvial has cleaned...

Well sry and wish u gl in real life...

Last edited by Shackler; 06-30-2015 at 03:11 PM.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Shackler For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

if you are not playing AL anymore, then why you are crying like a baby? And yes i am an egoist. But at least i am not a dummy farmer noob, lier or a baby that cries a lot. Do you have a problem with this?

Poor shackler, babe if I wanna cry I cry , freedom of tears , if I wana lie , I'll lie , freedom of lies and the fact that your calling me baby out on forum , let's keep the flirting in pm please , I don't have any problems. You have a problem with me not playing Al because you can have the opportunity to lay your bonesaw into me, well too bad and why you even wana do this with 5v5?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

" pro dummy farmer "
    Since when does a dummy farmer becomes proffersional,
    " I hope any staff would kindly get an explanation why they keep allow to farm dummy even its against the TOS...."
    The space time games rules said nothing about this being a rule , a kill is a kill and it sounds as if you are begging the staff to actually remove 1 person out of many who do this including your self.
    This sounds like a personal request , why didn't you say something about this before why choose now? And your video could of been edit screen shots post together, how about the staffs remove everyone from the lb then, every lb has kill farmers even the pve there is bots.
    You're exactly right, that video could've been edited! You took a video so what? (There are so many Pro video editing software out there let me just say) That video shows a refreshment every so often and sometimes the kills stayed the same...until he shows "HARDCORE PROOF"(which is no such thing because of a lot of pro editors out there) you're accusations are invalid!

Innocent until proven guilty hands down

P.S (PLEASE EXPOSE THE OTHER DUMMY FARMERS THAT WAS FARMING SINCE SEASONS AGO)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Ahhhh stopbullying dummy farmers...everyone can do it if they choose so get over it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Default About KDR

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetkitty View Post
    Ahhhh stopbullying dummy farmers...everyone can do it if they choose so get over it
    ahhhhh it seems another dummy farmer is afraid of losing his position on lb bc sadb is not on lb anymore. Pathetic

Last edited by Shackler; 07-03-2015 at 04:02 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Here is the vid;

Its nice you caught the dummy farmer in action in this video.To begin with that LB for kills is ridiculous and should have been reset long ago. The reason is that when pvp started, capped toons used to play in ctf rooms with low levels. Lvl 21s played with lvl 10s. The veterans accumulated most or half of their kills in this flawed system, which is why these LB farmers are dummy-killing to catch up. The whole Leaderboard itself should be reset every season, ideally.
    Last edited by Earlingstad; 07-03-2015 at 03:51 AM.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Earlingstad For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

there is a lot of people who doesn't care about KDR, mostly pro player