Thread: what now?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Default what now?

I am finally a lv 40 and will be turining 41 soon.i really want to join guilds like enigmatic or eite runners when im lv 41 but i got 1 REALLY problem i only have abt 150k gold and my stats are sh*t.Health is 2300 armour abt 1400 and damage 325. I got full legendary lv 40 other than my peandant which is lv 25 i keep that pendant bcuz that gives me like a 20 dmg boost.But anyways back to the main point i now really need gold how can i get gold.I do not like merching nor shooting the krag cannos so please dont give me BS awnsers.i do not have strong gear and i cant basicly do anything...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

for me all the gold i have around 600k is all from red egg farming. I just suggest waiting for events and farm like crazy. some things like lovecraft chests are good to save until later cause the price rises alot.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,042 Posts

Surely there is something better than a level 25 pendant.

There is epic jewlery that is cheap and gives excellent stats. For rogue at level 40/41, this would be Full Circuit of Potency or Onyx Loop of potency for rings, and Gold Necklace of Potency for Amulet.

it is totally possible to clear 3k hp and 400 dmg using well chosen, very inexpensive gear. Conquistador is super cheap, as are expedition bows. Even perfect magmaticic blades of brutality are under 100k now.

There's no reason to be poorly geared at this time in the season. 150k is more than enough to get you to a level where you can farm. Maybe not planar tombs, but you can certainly do better than you are.
    Last edited by Serancha; 04-25-2015 at 05:19 AM.
    You never know what you can do until you try
    There are two ways of doing something: right, and again.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Serancha View Post
    Surely there is something better than a level 25 pendant.

There is epic jewlery that is cheap and gives excellent stats. For rogue at level 40/41, this would be Full Circuit of Potency or Onyx Loop of potency for rings, and Gold Necklace of Potency for Amulet.

it is totally possible to clear 3k hp and 400 dmg using well chosen, very inexpensive gear. Conquistador is super cheap, as are expedition bows. Even perfect magmaticic blades of brutality are under 100k now.

There's no reason to be poorly geared at this time in the season. 150k is more than enough to get you to a level where you can farm. Maybe not planar tombs, but you can certainly do better than you are.
    I'm going to jump in here because it's clear from your posts and your brilliant KT4 guide that you're very knowledgeable - As a new level 41 what would you recommend as far as progression goes?

I bought some planar legendaries, beyond that i've mostly been doing dailies and levelling alts since i really have no idea how to progress

Should i just focus on farming money and wait for the next expansion? Or are there other things i could do, realistically, without needing crazy amounts of gold?

Any advice is much appreciated

The awoken king ate me...so I guess in his stomach
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

Hey bro finally someone like me... nut the case with me is how many times I have respecd my skills I get same result my everything is ok but my damage sucks 320 I have mythic doom and new myth ring others legandries idk how to get my damage up I have done respec so many times my star is goodi guess 545 bro wait for event and burn ur *** farming then okay

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

I use myth ring, icescale pot set, eerie brut, and expe pot bow and dova pet and hav like 3,5k hp, 1,6k mana xD and 495 dmg, u can try epic potency type rings, necro pot, planar pot or anci pot set, and cheap potency amulets, and malison. Just make sure all ur gears is potency/brutality type with dex as main stat and u will be fine

IGN: Vrao/Bjzg

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bedmaster View Post
    I use myth ring, icescale pot set, eerie brut, and expe pot bow and dova pet and hav like 3,5k hp, 1,6k mana xD and 495 dmg, u can try epic potency type rings, necro pot, planar pot or anci pot set, and cheap potency amulets, and malison. Just make sure all ur gears is potency/brutality type with dex as main stat and u will be fine

how much did ur loadout cost? Is 300k enough to get gear for 3.3k hp , 1.4k armour and 400+ dps?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by maung_soe View Post
    how much did ur loadout cost? Is 300k enough to get gear for 3.3k hp , 1.4k armour and 400+ dps?
    My bow is like 5k, armor 50k, amulet 75k (im selling it), ring 325k (i sold it) and i won my dova from the elon event. Im trying to sell all gud stuff before expansion so im using crap ring now.

IGN: Vrao/Bjzg

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Necropolis potency helm and armour, fang fir (whatever it is lmao) mythic ring, and expedition of brutality. 515 dmg, 3.5k health, 1.5k mana. Sorted!

Despite my mythic ring having a para. (L41 cheap build)

Also, choose a pet that adds damage and primary stat. Blinky is a great example but quite expensive recently, I remember I bought my egg for 250k in auc! Or not, you're running really low, use ethyl. Always swore by Ethyl as the best cheap pet.

Good luck!
    Last edited by Squeezable; 05-07-2015 at 11:08 AM.