Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Rage of the Ren'gol Sneak Peak | Crafted Gear

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

will the arcane weapons will be upgraded or theres a new arc wep comming

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    Arcane items are promised to last through 3 expansions. There is no manipulation here, sorry. Please do not instigate.
    Im not talking about stats of new gear, im talking about you asks for early information to come up your actions to get more gold.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to rstilzchen For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    649 Posts

Should allow any 41+ mythic amulet or ring to be used as part of the set xD
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rstilzchen View Post
    Im not talking about stats of new gear, im talking about you asks for early information to come up your actions to get more gold.
    It's publicly posted. Whatever they post, everybody can see. This is not insider information so please do not accuse me of such. I think we have the right to know whether our rings are going to be discontinued or not.

Furthermore, even if ring remains better, it will still drop in price regardless because the stat gap between the two rings will decrease. There's no money to be made here. I have other plans for investing which I do not think anyone has predicted as an issue yet.
    Last edited by Zeus; 04-27-2015 at 10:54 AM.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    289 Posts

It's publicly posted. Whatever they post, everybody can see. This is not insider information so please do not accuse me of such. I think we have the right to know whether our rings are going to be discontinued or not.

Furthermore, even if ring remains better, it will still drop in price regardless because the stat gap between the two rings will decrease. There's no money to be made here. I have other plans for investing which I do not think anyone has predicted as an issue yet.
    Hehe interesting what this issue might be Anyway no matter what sts has decided about the stats of the new items I do not think any of those or any information in regards to those should be disclosed that early for a number of reasons. Further I do think that the ring has been the best by a lot for quite the long time and even if the lvl 46 mythic ring is not better on its own the set as a whole should give you a better (even if only marginally so) overall performance that the items we could currently have.

However my interpretation of those items being class specific is that they will not give you all stats so in this regard it will probably be a trade off

7.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #146
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Okay, thanks!

Follow up question: Since we have to choose, are you indicating that neither Rendtail ring or L46 mythic set is better than the other? Meaning, will the bonus of the set override the Rendtail + 3 other mythic pieces or vice versa? This type of information is extremely important so many players can prepare themselves and are not hit with some shock right into campaign. Keep in mind that these are 50M rings and there around approximately 70-80 hardcore players with them, if not more.
    We're not quite ready to discuss exact stats just yet. That will have to wait until we are closer to the expansion.
    "Paper is fine. Nerf Rock." -Scissors

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzi View Post
    Hehe interesting what this issue might be Anyway no matter what sts has decided about the stats of the new items I do not think any of those or any information in regards to those should be disclosed that early for a number of reasons. Further I do think that the ring has been the best by a lot for quite the long time and even if the lvl 46 mythic ring is not better on its own the set as a whole should give you a better (even if only marginally so) overall performance that the items we could currently have.
    However my interpretation of those items being class specific is that they will not give you all stats so in this regard it will probably be a trade off

Already posted the thread so no sense in hiding it but the entire set is being replaced so that means replacing para gems. The only places that will be safe are weapons and rings (maybe?) which is why I'm buying 3 para gem weapons/rings.

The cat is out of the box!

Quote Originally Posted by Fibus View Post
    We're not quite ready to discuss exact stats just yet. That will have to wait until we are closer to the expansion.
    No problem, thank you anyways Fibus! I'll be waiting patiently when y'all are ready to release that information.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

Already posted the thread so no sense in hiding it but the entire set is being replaced so that means replacing para gems. The only places that will be safe are weapons and rings (maybe?) which is why I'm buying 3 para gem weapons/rings.

The cat is out of the box!
    U sure weapons are safe? check the first pic 'armor and weapons'

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Haligali View Post
    U sure weapons are safe? check the first pic 'armor and weapons'
    For now, yes. It could just be extra and not necessarily mean that weapons are being upgraded by shard.

Why release there's new mythic sets coming but not upgradeable new arcane weapons? Plus, arcane hooks are discontinued so they would have to place those back into crates.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    151 Posts

I just find this method of releasing vague information, waiting for the community to speculate to get a feel for what players are thinking and then answering selective questions to be most annoying. I have said it before and I'll say it again. The players are interested in solid information regarding what the future holds and how we can best prepare for what's coming. Your little teasers do nothing but get an already volatile community speculating and assuming things. Now we get answers? Why wouldn't this info just be posted initially? Imo it's lazy, confusing and just seems under handed.
    CO-GM <THE COLLECTIVE>

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gorecaster For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

For now, yes. It could just be extra and not necessarily mean that weapons are being upgraded by shard.

Why release there's new mythic sets coming but not upgradeable new arcane weapons? Plus, arcane hooks are discontinued so they would have to place those back into crates.
    I wasn't talking about upgrade, I'm talking about creating new weapons with arcane shard or something.

Sent from my XT1092 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gorecaster View Post
    I just find this method of releasing vague information, waiting for the community to speculate to get a feel for what players are thinking and then answering selective questions to be most annoying. I have said it before and I'll say it again. The players are interested in solid information regarding what the future holds and how we can best prepare for what's coming. Your little teasers do nothing but get an already volatile community speculating and assuming things. Now we get answers? Why wouldn't this info just be posted initially? Imo it's lazy, confusing and just seems under handed.
    I would like to agree with this. Essentially the half said information basically forces us to play with our fortunes. Fortunately, I've been lucky enough to win big on every speculation but many others have lost. This demotivates them to even play the campaign so please, just be straightforward with the information.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Zeus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Haligali View Post
    I wasn't talking about upgrade, I'm talking about creating new weapons with arcane shard or something.

Sent from my XT1092 using Tapatalk
    I see. This would also be pretty cool! I guess I'll change my thread to buying only 3 para AR.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    71 Posts

There used to be complaints that hints were wanted about upcoming events and expansions.

Now that we are getting hints lets stop complaining and appreciate what is given by sts.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Sounds great

Guardian of Alterra FluffNStuff's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    551 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sfubi View Post
    There used to be complaints that hints were wanted about upcoming events and expansions.

Now that we are getting hints lets stop complaining and appreciate what is given by sts.
    If they are going to have a test server, then the people who have access to that server should NOT be the first ones to find out stats/ ingredients. Instead, all relevant information should be posted ahead of time to limit the damage the test server does.

(An easy example of this would be the players on the Tombs test server found out about the the Dragonite bar being required for the new pendant before the masses)

The Hundred Acre Legends:
    HunnySniper - HunnyStorm
    Please Fill out the End Game Pet Survey!|||||| What's With that Shield Icon?

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FluffNStuff For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Please can we have a bit more info re stats of the armors. Will they be better that current mythics or imb sets

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Can we also have an idea if the complete set will be better that Imb set + Arc Ring + Pend... I can't see how it will be mind....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    151 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sfubi View Post

There's several ways one can go about dropping a hint, giving a clue or providing some information. One could keep it generalized, or they could choose to speak about specific items. The problem lies in clues being given about very specific items that impact the game greatly but the clues are anything but specific. This causes confusion. i struggle with finding something to compare it to...
    say u were looking up a resource on hotel prices. You search and find a great location, pics look really nice. But hey, there's no pricing or availability that u can see. So you and ur friends speculate about how much it is and if it's available when your going on vacation...
    tune in next week and see how it turns out.
    CO-GM <THE COLLECTIVE>

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gorecaster For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

So black beards hooks ain't in the elite golden pirate chests anymore?

sent from fritters beak