Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Rage of the Ren'gol Sneak Peak | Crafted Gear

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    205 Posts

Old arcane items will worth nothing at new cap. This guys who say that we may can update the arcane weapons in next cap they just trying make prices up. Cus most of them got more than 1-5 arcane weapons and they are super hard to sell atm. Those are just dreams what old merch seeing. Just sell rush all your arcane weapons to those who says this arcane weapons may be updated and you will see will they buy them. Answer is: NO.

The awoken king ate me...so I guess in his stomach
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

The best thing is:it's craft able for poor people too...yaayy maybe I can get myth

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Thats a good idea but if they do it
    it will maybe essences who can buy with plat or in lockeds

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    148 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Golem View Post
    Old arcane items will worth nothing at new cap. This guys who say that we may can update the arcane weapons in next cap they just trying make prices up. Cus most of them got more than 1-5 arcane weapons and they are super hard to sell atm. Those are just dreams what old merch seeing. Just sell rush all your arcane weapons to those who says this arcane weapons may be updated and you will see will they buy them. Answer is: NO.
    The reason for this is because of what sts hinted at....I'm just hoping it will plus these weapons are still lootable if you farm the elite maps.

Developing Story: Arcane Shards Discovered in Mount Rockhorn!

Arcane Crafting Coming to Arlor

As the heroes of Arlor grow in strength, so grows the Arcane Power flowing throw the Ether. Advance scouts from the isles of Tindirin report the discovery of a most curious anomaly. Tiny crystal shards radiating with Arcane energy!

There is still much to discover about these Arcane Shards, but it seems that when combined with certain essences, they can be transformed into powerful Arcane items!

---------------------------

Creating compelling and exciting new items is one of the many objectives the Development Team has. We are evolving the next Arcane Item (a ring) that will be found in the coming Dragon Enclave expansion to use the Crafting system in its creation.

Tradeable Arcane Shards will be found very rarely from Locked Grand Crates of the Watch.

The recipe for the new Arcane Item will be available for those who collect Dragons Teeth, a currency that is most valuable to the inhabitants of Tandirin. Dragons Teeth are only dropped by fearsome Elite Bosses.

The exciting part of using Crafting for this is the possibilities for the future. While we will only use Crafting for this initial new Arcane Ring, it may extend to old Arcane Items and additional new ones.

We will continue our research and update you as we learn more!
    Last edited by Anehazaz; 04-29-2015 at 09:43 AM. Reason: Forgot something:)

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anehazaz For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

My exact thoughts bro. I listed the helm then immediately took it out. Lol felt too guilty to let it go that easily and for that low

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by oxon View Post
    they are dropping,but im gonna hang on to mine,id say quite a few others will as well,probably gonna need them to grind through these new maps till we can get our hands on the new mythics
    smart man! it will take probably months to farm the mythic ingredients and i don t wanna go naked in the new elites

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Ardbeg For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    68 Posts

Epic!
    *getting ready to farm*
    Collector of items for all classes.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rstilzchen View Post
    Im not talking about stats of new gear, im talking about you asks for early information to come up your actions to get more gold.
    His actions are going to save people gold. Don't instigate he's doing it for himself. He's helping loads of people with arcane rings who spent lots of time and money into this game to get them, not so he can get gold but to help them . He has a kind heart idk about you. But I already know you haven't spent much since you obviously don't know what people with arcane ring will deal with.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

This will be like the existing ingridients we have atm from planar pendants to the nekro egg, in short it will be hard to obtained... but I like how sts hype things up Good job in Marketing it xd

The Commandos Elite Officer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Looks awesome

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Is this 4 piece set easy to craft and the expansion bosses are easy or like planar tombs? Really doubtful as everyone cant get them then.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

wheres the mage ss at!?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Anehazaz View Post
    The reason for this is because of what sts hinted at....I'm just hoping it will plus these weapons are still lootable if you farm the elite maps.

Developing Story: Arcane Shards Discovered in Mount Rockhorn!

Arcane Crafting Coming to Arlor

As the heroes of Arlor grow in strength, so grows the Arcane Power flowing throw the Ether. Advance scouts from the isles of Tindirin report the discovery of a most curious anomaly. Tiny crystal shards radiating with Arcane energy!

There is still much to discover about these Arcane Shards, but it seems that when combined with certain essences, they can be transformed into powerful Arcane items!

---------------------------

Creating compelling and exciting new items is one of the many objectives the Development Team has. We are evolving the next Arcane Item (a ring) that will be found in the coming Dragon Enclave expansion to use the Crafting system in its creation.

Tradeable Arcane Shards will be found very rarely from Locked Grand Crates of the Watch.

The recipe for the new Arcane Item will be available for those who collect Dragons Teeth, a currency that is most valuable to the inhabitants of Tandirin. Dragons Teeth are only dropped by fearsome Elite Bosses.

The exciting part of using Crafting for this is the possibilities for the future. While we will only use Crafting for this initial new Arcane Ring, it may extend to old Arcane Items and additional new ones.

We will continue our research and update you as we learn more!
    See somebody besides me that reads... this is exactly why Parth made the comment about his hooks... I was just teasing him a little in good fun. This has nothing to do with merching anything. If anything I end up losing gold helping people out giving them deals and helping the guild. People jump to conclusions to easily but what else is new! :^}

... and I have one set of hooks... my hooks I've had since the beginning (with super winds now of course). We all know what happened with gemmed stuff before though with the mythics...
    Last edited by notfaded1; 05-06-2015 at 03:42 PM.
    rogue ~ retired GM Enigmatic

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

This looks amazing! Hopefully the mythic stuff will be tradeable

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

not gonna lie... im going to be so annoyed if arcane ring and planar pendant are not included in the set. as a ring user, it would be such a shame for it to become outdated, when i looted ker'shal last expansion, i was so happy only to see its value and usefullness drop after the 41 cap. now i have just looted the arcane shard and crafted it into the ring, and i will be very upset to see this powerful ring become outdated.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DuhSensasian View Post
    not gonna lie... im going to be so annoyed if arcane ring and planar pendant are not included in the set. as a ring user, it would be such a shame for it to become outdated, when i looted ker'shal last expansion, i was so happy only to see its value and usefullness drop after the 41 cap. now i have just looted the arcane shard and crafted it into the ring, and i will be very upset to see this powerful ring become outdated.
    i think arcane ring will still be better than new mythic (buff included), but closing the gap between blood ruby and arcane ring. We will see
    Lvl46 Rogue - Enterradora || Lvl46 Mage - Enterradori || Lvl41 Warrior - Enterradore

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Enterradora For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Glad it's craftable although disappointed that it might be planar tombs 2.0
    Using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

I hope the old mythic can crafted again

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

New expansion will be for players with deep pocket...if ya need arcane ring and pendant for set bonus bb free players

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Lvl46 pink will be similar than lvl41 myth and lvl36 arcane.
    So lvl 46 myth will be comparable with lvl 41 arcane.
    Set bonus is something plus... IMO