Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Nerf nekro thread

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Trojan2100 View Post
    I wrote similar comment before , don't nerf anymore pet or gears . Who cares if these whiners getting owned by nekro in pvp . Nerf has heavy effect on pve as it is . I don't own a nekro yet but those that do let them enjoy it . Pvp players don't care about anything else expect themselves . Pve is hard enough as it is we don't need anymore nerf on anything . Can't remember who posted " anyone can buy nekro" Really ? Anyone ? I don't have one or know anyone who has one . I didn't realize it was that easy and simple to get a nekro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    they can nerf nekro the way rogues get nerfed when they enter pvp

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

People are correct when they say an inexperienced player could use this pet an kill everyone not using it, also whatever team using Nekro will have a greater chance to win.
    ::Simple solution is to lower the shield abit more to balance it out::
    Also, the community sets the price's of items, not the system itself. So if anyone loses gold, well its not your first time and wont be your last. <3

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Avaree View Post
    I know 5 that have been looted and crafted, I crafted for myself, Shiny, Antartica, & Tonga crafted his last night. Flago is crafting or crafted, I cannot speak for Twoxc. That's 6 loots in under three weeks that I am aware of.
    man 6 fossil drops from aren in three weeks is a lot of fossil....some farmers are just..no words

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Iinorex View Post
    man 6 fossil drops from aren in three weeks is a lot of fossil....some farmers are just..no words
    If this is true, let the keep coming. Maybe we can get Nekro down to 8m.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Svvords View Post
    if this buff/nerf cycle continues, i dont really see any point in playing this game anymore, the cycle is so vicious that its not amusing anymore, why not nerf/buff pets starting from guapo til it reaches sns power level, then everyone will be content, and everything is right again, and happiness is restored to planet earth.
    a buff nerf cycle is neccesary to make things balanced...its same as testing new builds with respec scrolls before getting a solid build

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

Come on shiny and haligali, you can't possibly say you need nekro to survive against breeze. Breeze is only a threat in twink levels where rogues don't use razor shield and warriors don't use juggernaut.

Stop making it sound like breeze is some op pet because it isn't.

And i would rather see more opinions than close this thread, insulting posts can be cleaned out.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

some say "people whine about something when they cant get it for themselves" or similar things
    it is wrong
    breeze was OP too and everyone(PVP) could even get it but it still had lots of nerf threads..it got nerfed but it is still strong and we see on or two post about it time to time
    now some will say breeze is legendary n nekro is arcane
    ok make nekro strong but not as strong as an exclusice rare pet which is not obtainable again

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

the truth is nekro is possesed by the elite small percentage of the game and they dont want to be stripped of their god status with nekro

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

the truth is nekro is possesed by the elite small percentage of the game and they dont want to be stripped of their god status with nekro
    Isnt that how AL is supposed to be played? people buy an arcane ring not to stand around towns and look cool, they buy arcane ring to have an edge over those who use legendary and mythic rings. what about imbued sets? do you think people buy that to look cool wearing a violet armor set? they buy that to have an edge over those who use legendary and upgraded mythic sets. what about amulets? do you think people buy a planar pendant to have a cool proc effect? they buy that to give themselves and their team an edge. Same story for arcane pets. Now tell me, isnt that how AL is supposed to be played? AL was never going to be balanced from the get-go if you will follow the natural progression this game has undertaken.

P.S I hear dota game starts from zero equips for all players, might wanna check that one out, its more balanced if you ask me.
    Up and down, over and through, back around, the jokes on you!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

Isnt that how AL is supposed to be played? people buy an arcane ring not to stand around towns and look cool, they buy arcane ring to have an edge over those who use legendary and mythic rings. what about imbued sets? do you think people buy that to look cool wearing a violet armor set? they buy that to have an edge over those who use legendary and upgraded mythic sets. what about amulets? do you think people buy a planar pendant to have a cool proc effect? they buy that to give themselves and their team an edge. Same story for arcane pets. Now tell me, isnt that how AL is supposed to be played? AL was never going to be balanced from the get-go if you will follow the natural progression this game has undertaken.

P.S I hear dota game starts from zero equips for all players, might wanna check that one out, its more balanced if you ask me.
    Do you mean there is no room to nerf nekro and still have an edge over other players? I think there is plenty of room there. Arcane pets should be good but do they have to win games 99% of the time?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

What if Nekro AA gives the user reduce incoming damage by 40% but at the same time that shield also reduce their user damage by 40%( or 20%) too?

This only applies in PvP.
    Last edited by Froxanthar; 04-26-2015 at 03:34 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    196 Posts

Nekro allow to win 99% of the time is such an exaggeration. Oh incase no one noticed. Nekro is a party pet, it's arcane skill work on the whole team. You don't actually need one. A team mate with one is fine. If anything warrior benefit the most from Nekro shield which allow them to chase enemy faster and hold off on using jugg plus with all the skill buff they got recently tanks are deadly in pvp.

Like Zeus said. Mage with a Nekro basically just prolong their life against a tank lol they still squishy. Two tank on same team in pvp is quite deadly. Even if the other team has a Nekro.

Just saying lol if Nekro is nerfed again just for pvp. Then go ahead give rogue back its 10% damage reduction in both pvp arena. See how that plays out.

Twobnv & Twoxc & Twocrazy - Deviant Misfits Officer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

if nekro simply gave the users and edge over the no nekro players then there would no have been so much debate....nekro gives more than just an edge..what nekro does is like you have an arcane ring but when u enter a pvp map all ur team gets the stat boost of the arcane ring

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gumball3000 View Post
    Do you mean there is no room to nerf nekro and still have an edge over other players? I think there is plenty of room there. Arcane pets should be good but do they have to win games 99% of the time?
    nekro wins 99% of the games single-handedly? really? you dont take into account gears/gems of the opposing team? nekro is just part of the equation, him winning 99% of the time is just a baseless claim.
    Last edited by Svvords; 04-26-2015 at 07:56 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by twoc View Post
    Nekro allow to win 99% of the time is such an exaggeration. Oh incase no one noticed. Nekro is a party pet, it's arcane skill work on the whole team. You don't actually need one. A team mate with one is fine. If anything warrior benefit the most from Nekro shield which allow them to chase enemy faster and hold off on using jugg plus with all the skill buff they got recently tanks are deadly in pvp.

Like Zeus said. Mage with a Nekro basically just prolong their life against a tank lol they still squishy. Two tank on same team in pvp is quite deadly. Even if the other team has a Nekro.

Just saying lol if Nekro is nerfed again just for pvp. Then go ahead give rogue back its 10% damage reduction in both pvp arena. See how that plays out.
    rogues were nerfed in pvp because their damage n small cd between attacks was deadly....some people want nekro to be nerfed coz it is a game changer in pvp
    what u said didnot make any sense

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

if nekro simply gave the users and edge over the no nekro players then there would no have been so much debate....nekro gives more than just an edge..what nekro does is like you have an arcane ring but when u enter a pvp map all ur team gets the stat boost of the arcane ring
    nekro gives stat boost? really?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    174 Posts

I feel like we need a new Arcane Pet. Let's call it....

Nerf:The Shadow Demon pet

Nerf takes the appearance of a larger, expanded wraith pet with a ball of swirling energy that it holds infront of it.

Its stats are:

15% DMG, +18 to all stats, +10% Dodge and Crit, +200 HP, +80 Armour.

It's passive at level 40:
    Debuff Bite: Does DMG to a single target inflicting burn,poison,bleed,armour debuff, dmg debuff, crit and doge debuff.

AA: Moral Crusher!

Reduces ALL stats (Health is exempt to this) of ALL enemies in range by 85% for 4.5 seconds. (CD: 20 seconds).

:P
    Last edited by SacredKnight; 04-26-2015 at 04:28 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

nekro gives stat boost? really?
    i am giving an example...it does not give stat boost but it does give god mode to the whole team for some time

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

nekro wins 99% of the games single-handedly? really? you dont take into account gears/gems of the opposing team? nekro is just part of the equation, him winning 99% of the time is just baseless claims.
    If we are taking random games into consideration yes it is. Arranged matches where everyone can gather its team not all of them but still a good amount. Then again, if its an arranged game, the team with nekro will also get some good players on the side to top it off.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

i am giving an example...it does not give stat boost but it does give god mode to the whole team for some time
    i like how loosely you use the term "god-mode", and i particularly like how far-off you get when giving an example/analogy. Anyways, look into the far future, there will come another pet where everyone will be whining about and nekro will just be another speck of dust in its presence, but until then, you wont see me complaining about that pet either, id simply just farm/merch if need be to get that pet and go on having fun playing AL.
    Last edited by Svvords; 04-26-2015 at 05:03 AM.