Quote Originally Posted by Kujimasun View Post
I'm going to say this in the most neutral, polite way as possible.

Take the emotions and put them to the side, at some point folks will have to be honest with themselves and realize you need better gear/ pets for endgame pvp. That's not a put down or a bash, I want to make that clear. I had this light-bulb moment when the cap was 26, my kills were about 140 and my deaths were about 2000. I got some advice from some people who bottom lined things for me: I needed better gear. I stayed out of pvp until I was finally on the same page.

We all know there's only a few ways to do it; pop crates/ events/ farm elite and save your gold. It's not easy, it's not supposed to be easy that's just the nature of the beast. This is an RPG after all.....

Be honest in the fact that if you had these items/pets you would never make this thread. Again not a bash, just be realistic. How about putting the shoe on the other foot? How would you feel if you farmed 4-5 hours a day for months and finally saved up for that item, only for it to be nerfed/ replaced? What about if you didn't have time to farm (work, school, family, etc) and the only way you could get these items is to spend your hard earned money on Plat and then that happens?

You would be (and should be) Furious.
PERFECT. Couldn't of said it better myself... *drops microphone*